PDA

View Full Version : Missing the next few home games.

Keith_M
11-01-2011, 04:35 PM
Because of work, I'm currently out of the country and going to miss the next few home games. I know, I'm just a part-time supporter and will have to hand in my über-fan badge. :boo hoo:

On the bright side, I'm currently sitting in a Starbucks in the middle of Vienna.
Sat next to me are a group of bottle blonde babes (female, before you ask!) who are doing their English homework. I feel duty bound to offer them my assistance, in whatever capacity they feel would help :wink:

Bayern Bru
11-01-2011, 05:10 PM
Missing the next few home games? You lucky, lucky barsteward!

:greengrin

greenlex
11-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Because of work, I'm currently out of the country and going to miss the next few home games. I know, I'm just a part-time supporter and will have to hand in my über-fan badge. :boo hoo:

On the bright side, I'm currently sitting in a Starbucks in the middle of Vienna.
Sat next to me are a group of bottle blonde babes (female, before you ask!) who are doing their English homework. I feel duty bound to offer them my assistance, in whatever capacity they feel would help :wink:
Pity it wasnt Latin. :greengrin

Removed
11-01-2011, 05:15 PM
Pity it wasnt Latin. :greengrin

:greengrin

He's gonny pump them :thumbsup:

Photies :agree:

.Sean.
11-01-2011, 05:41 PM

Offer them something else... :wink: