PDA

View Full Version : Sky Atlantic Hd - Boardwalk Empire

RoslinInstHibby
11-01-2011, 03:34 PM
Saw the 1st 2 episodes of boardwalk empire last night at the vue in livingston (mate works for sky)

The show will be premiering on sky atlantic on the 1st of Feb, the 1st 2 epsiodes were brilliant and defo recommend it!:agree::thumbsup:

cocopops1875
11-01-2011, 05:43 PM
its getting entourage too not good for me with a virgin box. I love entourage :notworthy:

JE89
14-01-2011, 11:03 AM
Saw the 1st 2 episodes of boardwalk empire last night at the vue in livingston (mate works for sky)

The show will be premiering on sky atlantic on the 1st of Feb, the 1st 2 epsiodes were brilliant and defo recommend it!:agree::thumbsup:

Do you know if it will be availible on Sky Player? Saw the trailer and looks like my type of thing. I like Steve Buschemi (sp).

Edit: Had a browse on Sky Forums and it isn't being broadcast live, could be on demand though - they won't give out lists of what will/won't be on demand so never know.

wpj
15-01-2011, 12:12 PM

have watched the full series, very good!! Gutted i won't get this channel on Virgin

TheEastTerrace
15-01-2011, 09:28 PM
its getting entourage too not good for me with a virgin box. I love entourage :notworthy:

Unfortunately, the seventh series was a big let down. Went downhill big time for me. Ari still has a couple of funny as hell moments, but the rest....nah.

Seen series one of Boardwalk Empire - very good.