PDA

View Full Version : Ayr replay on Sky (merged)

hibees707070
09-01-2011, 07:07 PM
Anyone know if the replay is all ticket? Can't see anything on the official website which doesn't surprise me!

Del Boy
09-01-2011, 07:10 PM
game might be on sky, i'm sure they show one replay from every round :confused:

LancashireHibby
09-01-2011, 07:11 PM
They won't have anything decided until early this week, I'm sure. Would be surprised if there is a big enough support anticipated to warrant it being all-ticket.

hibees707070
09-01-2011, 07:12 PM
game might be on sky, i'm sure they show one replay from every round :confused:

cheers for that but never asked that question. No missing the game so don't care if it's on the tv, its the scottish cup for god sake get to the game!

Del Boy
09-01-2011, 07:18 PM
cheers for that but never asked that question. No missing the game so don't care if it's on the tv, its the scottish cup for god sake get to the game!

well good on you, but the fact that game may be on sky will possibly affect the decision to make it all ticket or not. Maybe Ayr and Hibs are waiting to hear what replay's gonna be on sky before they decide whether to make it all ticket

Sir David Gray
09-01-2011, 07:24 PM
I wouldn't imagine there will be any need for Ayr to make this game all ticket for Hibs fans.

OtterHibee
09-01-2011, 07:25 PM
They won't have anything decided until early this week, I'm sure. Would be surprised if there is a big enough support anticipated to warrant it being all-ticket.

Perhaps not, but thinking back to last season, if memory serves me correctly the replay up at Dingwall was set as all-ticket, albeit there were still tickets on sale from a booth at the ground on the night given we'd failed to sell out our initial allocation in advance.

TamHibs
09-01-2011, 07:50 PM
Perhaps not, but thinking back to last season, if memory serves me correctly the replay up at Dingwall was set as all-ticket, albeit there were still tickets on sale from a booth at the ground on the night given we'd failed to sell out our initial allocation in advance.

I genuinely don't remember having a ticket for Dingwall, pretty sure I just paid at the gate

zlatan
09-01-2011, 07:53 PM
I genuinely don't remember having a ticket for Dingwall, pretty sure I just paid at the gate

We got there and they weren't selling them from the booth as Hibs had turned up to late with them for the policemans liking. Rod and some other Hibs officials were approached by a few of us and, sadly, we got tickets sorted not long after.

Provided the huns don't draw tomorrow I'd imagine our game would, again sadly, be on Sky.

OtterHibee
09-01-2011, 08:06 PM

You sure you didn't get one from the ticket booth behind their West Stand? A couple of folk I had spoken to beforehand were instructed to go there by a steward after being told they were not accepting cash at the turnstiles. :dunno:

Tickets were definitely sold in advance though. Still have mine in fact.

TamHibs
09-01-2011, 08:46 PM
I really can't remember having a ticket, maybe I'm wrong though (wouldn't be the first) :)

Banff
09-01-2011, 09:04 PM
am I **** going!!!

DavieRoy
09-01-2011, 09:45 PM
We got there and they weren't selling them from the booth as Hibs had turned up to late with them for the policemans liking. Rod and some other Hibs officials were approached by a few of us and, sadly, we got tickets sorted not long after.

Provided the huns don't draw tomorrow I'd imagine our game would, again sadly, be on Sky.

I think there is a very good chance this will be on TV.

There is a new Scottish Cup deal in place this season where both Sky and BBC get a replay. Previously it was only Sky.

Sky get first pick, BBC get second.

Sammy7nil
09-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Hearts replay will be on TV before ours :greengrin

PatHead
09-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Sky listings show they will cover a Scottish Cup replay on 19/1/11. Are Hibs the only game scheduled for that night?

HibeeMcGinn1
09-01-2011, 10:14 PM

stop being a phanny

CB_NO3
09-01-2011, 10:20 PM
I would imagine there will be tickets at Easter Road and you will be able to pay at the gate aswell. You will be lucky if there is 800 Hibs fans at the game. We will get allocated about 1500.

Sir David Gray
09-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Sky listings show they will cover a Scottish Cup replay on 19/1/11. Are Hibs the only game scheduled for that night?

It is at the moment, yes.

As long as the Rangers-Kilmarnock or Hearts-St Johnstone games don't go to replays, I would say there's a pretty good chance that we'll be on the TV.

HibeeMcGinn1
09-01-2011, 10:28 PM
With work being a bit quiet at the moment I'll only be there if I dont need to leave early. Hopefully be there though.

PatHead
09-01-2011, 10:41 PM
It is at the moment, yes.

As long as the Rangers-Kilmarnock or Hearts-St Johnstone games don't go to replays, I would say there's a pretty good chance that we'll be on the TV.

Cmon Kille and the Saints

IFONLY
10-01-2011, 08:56 AM
I would imagine there will be tickets at Easter Road and you will be able to pay at the gate aswell. You will be lucky if there is 800 Hibs fans at the game. We will get allocated about 1500.

Think you are way out with your prediction of 800, for a start there are hardly any supporters buses scheduled to go to this fixture.

Frazerbob
10-01-2011, 09:01 AM
Think you are way out with your prediction of 800, for a start there are hardly any supporters buses scheduled to go to this fixture.

Agreed. Lucky if there will be half that there.......perversely I quite fancy the long trip to Sommerset Park. The draw of the old style stadium is tempting me.

HenryMonk
10-01-2011, 09:43 AM
stop being a phanny

have you not read the new rules? personal abuse, tut tut!!

ancienthibby
10-01-2011, 09:59 AM
SPL schedule still shows we are playing the Accies next Tuesday night, with the Ayr replay 24 hours later!

Somethings no right!

PETRIE!!

Hermit Crab
10-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Agreed. Lucky if there will be half that there.......perversely I quite fancy the long trip to Sommerset Park. The draw of the old style stadium is tempting me.

Yip good old open terraces with a coo shed behind the goals. I will be there.

Causeway Corner
10-01-2011, 03:23 PM
there are still games that were cancelled on Saturday which could go to a replay on 19 January but I'd expect Sky to decide quickly but also after the huns game tonight.

JimBHibees
10-01-2011, 03:34 PM
there are still games that were cancelled on Saturday which could go to a replay on 19 January but I'd expect Sky to decide quickly but also after the huns game tonight.

I would have thought the Utd Ross County game would be a possible.

Sir David Gray
10-01-2011, 03:53 PM
I would have thought the Utd Ross County game would be a possible.

That will be played next Tuesday (18th), Sky's schedule says that they will be showing live coverage of a Scottish Cup replay on Wednesday 19th and Ayr v Hibs is currently the only replay scheduled for that night.

Unless the Rangers and/or Hearts games end in draws, I think it's almost certain that our game will be shown.

Lmc2105
10-01-2011, 03:58 PM
Please see the below link for bus travel to the reply at Ayr,

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?201314-Edinburgh-amp-Livingston-branch-bus-to-Ayr-19th-January

this is a bus being run by Edinburgh & Livingston & Carlton & Leith supporters buses,

JimBHibees
10-01-2011, 04:01 PM
That will be played next Tuesday (18th), Sky's schedule says that they will be showing live coverage of a Scottish Cup replay on Wednesday 19th and Ayr v Hibs is currently the only replay scheduled for that night.

Unless the Rangers and/or Hearts games end in draws, I think it's almost certain that our game will be shown.

Ok I am sure Sky can easily change their schedule though, in saying that wouldnt be surprised if one of the Rangers / Hearts ties didnt end level. Maybe that if there is a result tonight they make the decision it is the Hibs game prior to the Hearts game due to the short notice.

Joe Baker II
10-01-2011, 04:46 PM

For this reason I am going to only my second away game this season - but given crowd on Saturday 6,000 only replay will hardly threaten Somerset's capacity.

Cod Boy
10-01-2011, 05:07 PM
Yip good old open terraces with a coo shed behind the goals. I will be there.

get used to it for next season kid:wink:

.Sean.
10-01-2011, 05:22 PM
With work being a bit quiet at the moment I'll only be there if I dont need to leave early. Hopefully be there though.
I'll be giving it a miss mate, this will be the first match i'll have chosen not to attend in about five seasons. Anyone attending deserves a medal for travelling to Ayr on a cold January night to watch that shower.

OtterHibee
10-01-2011, 05:46 PM
Please see the below link for bus travel to the reply at Ayr,

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?201314-Edinburgh-amp-Livingston-branch-bus-to-Ayr-19th-January

this is a bus being run by Edinburgh & Livingston & Carlton & Leith supporters buses,

Glad you managed to get something organised for this one L :aok: Bus(es?) should fill up no bother.

Unfortunately, there's not a chance in hell I'll make the game due to a combination of work commitments and the usual woes for midweek away games out in the west re: travel home afterwards. Might actually prove to be something of a blessing :greengrin

fatbloke
10-01-2011, 05:48 PM
am I **** going!!!

:agree::agree::agree:

fatbloke
10-01-2011, 05:49 PM
I'll be giving it a miss mate, this will be the first match i'll have chosen not to attend in about five seasons. Anyone attending deserves a medal for travelling to Ayr on a cold January night to watch that shower.

Part-timer:greengrin

SteveHFC
10-01-2011, 07:40 PM
I'am going to Ayr.:agree:

tanfield
10-01-2011, 07:44 PM
I'm going. First game of the season!!

HibbyKeith
10-01-2011, 07:55 PM

ach you'll be going! :flag: I wasn't ever going back, never mind to the replay at about 4:45 on Saturday. by 6pm i was swithering, and by Sunday when our bus convener phone to find out if i was going i didn't even give it a second thought before saying "aye obviously". :greengrin

Billy Whizz
10-01-2011, 08:02 PM
Is everyone 100% certain that this will be played on Wednesday 19th. Nothing on Hibs site or SPL cancelling the Hamilton game on the 18th?
I remember SKY moving Scottish Cup replays over the last few years to Thursday nights?

Albion Hibs
10-01-2011, 08:09 PM
I never been throught to Ayr before and I am going to have to leave straight from work so will be driving, does anyone know what parking is like / if they have a car park available?

Del Boy
10-01-2011, 08:10 PM
Is everyone 100% certain that this will be played on Wednesday 19th. Nothing on Hibs site or SPL cancelling the Hamilton game on the 18th?
I remember SKY moving Scottish Cup replays over the last few years to Thursday nights?

they have moved games to Thursdays before but think that was cos game would clash with an English Prem game, in this case there's no EPL games scheduled for the 19th so if selected for SKY I cant see why it would get moved.

Sir David Gray
10-01-2011, 08:47 PM

http://www.acciesfc.co.uk/index.php?view=article&catid=44:news&id=1304:accies-update&format=pdf

Don't pay too much attention to what the Hibs website does/does not say.

Lmc2105
10-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Glad you managed to get something organised for this one L :aok: Bus(es?) should fill up no bother.

Unfortunately, there's not a chance in hell I'll make the game due to a combination of work commitments and the usual woes for midweek away games out in the west re: travel home afterwards. Might actually prove to be something of a blessing :greengrin

Yeah we got something sorted and emerged the buses for this one :thumbsup:
ahh thats a gutter am sure we will see you as normal on the bus for Motherwell :thumbsup:
Hopefully after a great victory in Ayr :greengrin

Billy Whizz
10-01-2011, 08:57 PM
I never been throught to Ayr before and I am going to have to leave straight from work so will be driving, does anyone know what parking is like / if they have a car park available?

Loads of on-street parking near the ground so you shouldn't have too much trouble getting parked!
The ground is 5 mins away from Ayr Racecourse.

jon paul jones
10-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Aye,

I reckon its high time I made a wee return to Somerset on the 19th. I saw Ayr draw 0-0 with Blackburn in a pre-season friendly in 1993. Dont ask me why I was in town for that one.
Love the fact the East Lothian bus is leaving Tranent at the back of 2pm to get through......anyone smell pesh up!!

Wherever it takes us :flag:

Antifa Hibs
10-01-2011, 09:15 PM
Having not missed a SC game in well over 10 years, I was never missing this one.

Old skool ground, midweek under the lights, cup tie, looking forward to it :cool2:

biggie1875
10-01-2011, 09:34 PM
does anyone know if there is a supporters bus in the borders ? Never bothered before always took car if not will the dalkeith bus be going? Thanks in advance

silverhibee
10-01-2011, 09:42 PM

When will i get my medal Sean. :greengrin

HibeeMcGinn1
10-01-2011, 10:29 PM

Sean noooo. I might be working in the pans so I should be able to go. Come on pal :greengrin

Jonnyboy
10-01-2011, 10:45 PM
Somerset Park is where a certain Russell Latapy made his debut for Hibs ............ how I wish we could unearth another player like him

3pm
10-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Somerset Park is where a certain Russell Latapy made his debut for Hibs ............ how I wish we could unearth another player like him

Or just bring him back John! I am sure he'd still be the top man in this side.

The Voice Of Reason
10-01-2011, 10:51 PM

Of course I agree with your sentiments JB, however worth remembering that we were paying silly money back then to the likes of Latapy, Sauzee and Zitelli.

Would be better if we could unearth some other nuggets from down south or over the water, like David Murphy, Chris Killen (a fit version) or Ivan Sproule.

Come back Tony Mowbray, all is forgiven! (his one mistake was giving Zibi a contract extension!) :greengrin

Albion Hibs
10-01-2011, 10:53 PM
Loads of on-street parking near the ground so you shouldn't have too much trouble getting parked!
The ground is 5 mins away from Ayr Racecourse.

Thanks mate.

Jonnyboy
10-01-2011, 10:57 PM
Or just bring him back John! I am sure he'd still be the top man in this side.

Yer right :greengrin

Of course I agree with your sentiments JB, however worth remembering that we were paying silly money back then to the likes of Latapy, Sauzee and Zitelli.

Would be better if we could unearth some other nuggets from down south or over the water, like David Murphy, Chris Killen (a fit version) or Ivan Sproule.

Come back Tony Mowbray, all is forgiven! (his one mistake was giving Zibi a contract extension!) :greengrin

We still pay silly money. How many guys have we tried to sign only for them to say 'dinnae be silly' when we tell them what their wages will be :greengrin

erin go bragh
10-01-2011, 11:52 PM
Hearts replay will be on TV before ours :greengrin
you dont get a replay when you lose :greengrin

MacBean
11-01-2011, 12:47 PM
sky sports has the game on it's listings. Looks like were oan the tellae
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12942,00.html

Sir David Gray
11-01-2011, 12:57 PM

I can hardly wait...:rolleyes:

LancashireHibby
11-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Ayr Travelodge for £29 and found train £15 up on Wednesday and £10 back on Thursday. It'd be rude not to!

LancashireHibby
11-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Have we got concrete confirmation of the game being on the Wednesday by the way as I've just rang the ticket office and they're not sure yet? Any chance whatsoever of the game being on the Tuesday or anything like that?

Sir David Gray
11-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Have we got concrete confirmation of the game being on the Wednesday by the way as I've just rang the ticket office and they're not sure yet? Any chance whatsoever of the game being on the Tuesday or anything like that?

The replay's not yet listed on the fixture list section of either Hibs' or Ayr Utd's websites.

It is, however, confirmed on the BBC website as being on the Wednesday night.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/hibernian/fixtures/default.stm
and
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_cups/scottish_cup_fix/default.stm

Disc O'Dave
11-01-2011, 01:29 PM
But if I'm reading the Sky Sports fixture page, they seem to think it's on Tuesday.....

LancashireHibby
11-01-2011, 01:31 PM

That says the Tuesday though and not the Wednesday that everyone assumed? :confused:

Sir David Gray
11-01-2011, 01:38 PM
But if I'm reading the Sky Sports fixture page, they seem to think it's on Tuesday.....

That says the Tuesday though and not the Wednesday that everyone assumed? :confused:

That page stated it was live on Sky Sports on Wednesday 19th as recently as last night. :confused:

Lmc2105
11-01-2011, 01:43 PM
they better not have changed it as the buses and everything have been organised!!!:grr: :grr:

hibby al
11-01-2011, 01:45 PM
confirmed tuesday on official site

LancashireHibby
11-01-2011, 01:45 PM
they better not have changed it as the buses and everything have been organised!!!:grr: :grr:

Confirmed as the Tuesday on official site (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20110111/scottish-cup-replay_2262950_2263752)

sunshine1875
11-01-2011, 01:46 PM

It has - on Tuesday night, live on Sky.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20110111/scottish-cup-replay_2262950_2263752

Lmc2105
11-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Confirmed as the Tuesday on official site (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20110111/scottish-cup-replay_2262950_2263752)

Cheers for this lads better get intouch with tam and mr brockie!

typical tv eh!!!

SlickShoes
11-01-2011, 01:54 PM
any idea how much it will be to get in at somerset park?

I live quite near Ayr so its only a half hour drive and ive not been there since i was about 10 years old! Dont hold out much hope for the result mind you!

hibby al
11-01-2011, 01:55 PM
any idea how much it will be to get in at somerset park?

I live quite near Ayr so its only a half hour drive and ive not been there since i was about 10 years old! Dont hold out much hope for the result mind you!

same as home game £15 and £10

SlickShoes
11-01-2011, 01:58 PM
same as home game £15 and £10

Cheers, thats affordable!

LancashireHibby
11-01-2011, 02:01 PM
And as it's now within 7 days, the hotel is £46 instead of £29 so not going to bother now :grr: :grr:

HibbyAndy
11-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Oan sky.

tanfield
11-01-2011, 04:42 PM
Sky can GTF!

Taz_hibee
11-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Sky announced they are showing game with a 7.30 KO on Tues 18th

MacBean
11-01-2011, 05:51 PM
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?201276-Ayr-Replay&p=2687008&viewfull=1#post2687008
:cool2:

Godsahibby
11-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Thank God I just got rid of Sky Sports!

Taz_hibee
11-01-2011, 05:54 PM
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?201276-Ayr-Replay&p=2687008&viewfull=1#post2687008
:cool2:

I did not see this as more than half way through older post, smart arse :na na:

Wotherspiniesta
11-01-2011, 06:35 PM
Great.

Now the entire UK can watch us get humiliated :rolleyes:

Craig_in_Prague
11-01-2011, 06:37 PM
I'm glad it's on :thumbsup:

I'll live to regret that probably, but I'm happy i'll get to see us sitting at home.

Would be nice to have at least ONE new signing by then to throw into the side :cool2:

ancient hibee
11-01-2011, 06:39 PM

I'll live to regret that probably, but I'm happy i'll get to see us sitting at home.

Would be nice to have at least ONE new signing by then to throw into the side :cool2:
Have to be signed 10 days ago I think.

millarco
11-01-2011, 06:39 PM

Think we're stuck with what we've got-IIRC you can only choose from players registered at the time of the initial tie.

Craig_in_Prague
11-01-2011, 06:41 PM
Think we're stuck with what we've got-IIRC you can only choose from players registered at the time of the initial tie.

bummer :rolleyes:

well, Booth in the side then - that'll do

the happy hibee
11-01-2011, 06:41 PM

Spill the beans what do you know?

Removed
11-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Sky can GTF!

:agree:

down-the-slope
11-01-2011, 06:45 PM
shame to be honest as it will further reduce number going to match

But Ayr / Hibs probably took one look at the cheque and there was only going to be one decision

Sir David Gray
11-01-2011, 07:01 PM

Is that not only with regards to ties that are rescheduled due to a postponement? For example, Hearts couldn't have signed someone yesterday and then played him tonight against St Johnstone as their match vs St Johnstone was originally scheduled for Saturday.

I'm not 100% certain so I could be wrong but I didn't think this rule applied to replays.

Diclonius
11-01-2011, 07:06 PM
Hibs at Ayr and Hearts at Killie on the same night, potential for trouble?

greenlex
11-01-2011, 07:09 PM
Hibs at Ayr and Hearts at Killie on the same night, potential for trouble?
They are different towns you know. Where will the trouble be?

Sioux
11-01-2011, 07:13 PM
Is that not only with regards to ties that are rescheduled due to a postponement? For example, Hearts couldn't have signed someone yesterday and then played him tonight against St Johnstone as their match vs St Johnstone was originally scheduled for Saturday.

I'm not 100% certain so I could be wrong but I didn't think this rule applied to replays.

Rule 15(b)

When a match which is postponed, drawn, or abandoned, is played or replayed, only those players who were eligible by means of their registration at the date fixed for originally playing the Round, may play. For the avoidance of doubt the operation of the Disciplinary Procedures has no impact on the application of this rule.

ok im a smartarse:greengrin

scoopyboy
11-01-2011, 07:25 PM

The Fenwick

greenlex
11-01-2011, 07:26 PM
The Fenwick
Moor the merrier I say. :agree:

The Harp Awakes
11-01-2011, 07:30 PM
Has the game definitely been moved to the Tuesday? BBC and Hibs website still listing as the Wednesday.

Moving to the Tuedsay on TV would create a clash with the other replays.

Antifa Hibs
11-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Would already be cutting it fine, now have 15 minutes less than planned. **** off Sky!!!

On the plus side, this is £80k we're lucky to be getting, wonder if CC will get it to bring in a player?

greenlex
11-01-2011, 07:36 PM
Has the game definitely been moved to the Tuesday? BBC and Hibs website still listing as the Wednesday.

Moving to the Tuedsay on TV would create a clash with the other replays.
:agree:
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20110111/scottish-cup-replay_2262950_2263752

DC_Hibs
11-01-2011, 07:38 PM
But Ayr / Hibs probably took one look at the cheque and there was only going to be one decision

Decision??

They have no choice in the matter!

essexhibee
Now the rest of britain can watch us get embarrassed.

Cold tuesday night in Ayr..time for the players to stand up and be counted. Get physical get in there. Sadly, there doesnt seem enough of the players up for the fight which is why i think we will get beat.

The Silver Fox
There is likely to be a small away crowd for this game but remember the game at Ibrox where 400 brave souls turned up to witnes and Gers gubbing. Who knows we may even record a historical victory against mighty Ayr on their home patch.

Craig_in_Prague
11-01-2011, 07:42 PM

Cold tuesday night in Ayr..time for the players to stand up and be counted. Get physical get in there. Sadly, there doesnt seem enough of the players up for the fight which is why i think we will get beat.

Man City and Leicester replay same time/night. (on ESPN).
So i'd imagine every fan bar Hibs, Ayr and Yams (switching in for a laugh) supporters, will not watch Ayr v Hibs.

NthCarolinaHibs
11-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Can't wait to see the mighty Hibernian :flag:

down-the-slope
11-01-2011, 07:45 PM
:furious: they muck us around and change days and yet they can't even give us coherent info

Hibs site says 7.45pm.....which is it. No wonder people can't be bothered making and canceling and changing arrangements...

Folk had arranged buses for Wed...now its a different day...and time...well who knows

yekimevol
11-01-2011, 07:53 PM
come in the hibees !!!! lets stuff everyone by winning the cup !!!!

im sick of all the doom and gloom

ps rod and get the check book out to gess a hand sooner rather than later !!!

Sir David Gray
11-01-2011, 07:54 PM
Rule 15(b)

When a match which is postponed, drawn, or abandoned, is played or replayed, only those players who were eligible by means of their registration at the date fixed for originally playing the Round, may play. For the avoidance of doubt the operation of the Disciplinary Procedures has no impact on the application of this rule.

ok im a smartarse:greengrin

I stand corrected. :agree:

--------
11-01-2011, 10:38 PM

Cheer up. Remember the last time a cup-tie between Hibs and Ayr United was on the TV?

:hmmm:

Oh sugarpuffs........... :brickwall:

northseahibby
11-01-2011, 10:39 PM
hope i am offshore.......then again maybe not......see you at hampden......this is our year....again

Hibee87
12-01-2011, 11:51 AM
Cant see posted but just seen on EEN website that our game is live on Sky next tuesday night

Ritchie
12-01-2011, 11:53 AM
:thumbsup:

Spike Mandela
12-01-2011, 11:55 AM
As long as it doesn't clash with Eastenders!!

Stevie Reid
12-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Obviosuly fancying an upset after ESPN's near perfect FA Cup record over the weekend.

So hope they're wrong, a good home tie in the 5th round SHOULD be all the motivation we need. But motivation is in short supply round ER these days, despite 16 players playing for their future.

Bad Martini
12-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Sky Sports 2...confirmed. :thumbsup:

one day maybe...
12-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Says Hibs are to get £60k, get invested into some loan deals Rodders. Its £60k we never had last night so won't be missed. You know it makes sense :wink:

scoopyboy
12-01-2011, 12:33 PM
Says Hibs are to get £60k, get invested into some loan deals Rodders. Its £60k we never had last night so won't be missed. You know it makes sense :wink:

I had thought it was £82,500 but i have seen the £60,000 figure mentioned as well.

smack
12-01-2011, 12:34 PM
Obviosuly fancying an upset after ESPN's near perfect FA Cup record over the weekend.

So hope they're wrong, a good home tie in the 5th round SHOULD be all the motivation we need. But motivation is in short supply round ER these days, despite 16 players playing for their future.

Hibs winning would be an upset at the moment

NORTHERNHIBBY
12-01-2011, 12:35 PM
No need for an in depth team talk from CC. The cameras are here cos they sniff an upset. This match is going out all over the world. Go out there, and leave no one in any doubt as to what this club means to you.

cabbageandribs1875
12-01-2011, 01:14 PM
I had thought it was £82,500 but i have seen the £60,000 figure mentioned as well.

iirc it's the home team that gets that amount

Stevie Reid
12-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Hibs winning would be an upset at the moment

Yip. Was worried enough as it is, Ayr's motivation will just have increased ten fold due to being given the chance to perform in front of the Sky cameras.

Hibernia Na Eir
12-01-2011, 01:33 PM

£60,000 more than the clowns from Gorgie got :thumbsup:

Stevie Reid
12-01-2011, 01:36 PM
£60,000 more than the clowns from Gorgie got :thumbsup:

And could potentially go towards paying to release someone from their contract at another club.

biggie1875
12-01-2011, 05:13 PM
sorry if already posted .does anyone know if the game Is all ticket thanks

Hermit Crab
12-01-2011, 05:15 PM
Cash gates £15 and £10

biggie1875
12-01-2011, 05:15 PM
cheers bud

Hermit Crab
12-01-2011, 05:20 PM
cheers bud

Sorry its £15 and £10

jgl07
12-01-2011, 05:21 PM
On the trains coming back?

Glasgow City centre?

Diclonius
12-01-2011, 05:28 PM
No need for an in depth team talk from CC. The cameras are here cos they sniff an upset. This match is going out all over the world. Go out there, and leave no one in any doubt as to what this club means to you.

Which is **** all.