PDA

View Full Version : NHC El Hadji Diouf

hibsbollah
08-01-2011, 07:00 PM
Apparently standing over Mackie of QPR mocking him, he was lying in agony with a double leg break:rolleyes:

Should be interesting viewing on MOTD.

Removed
08-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Have only got council telly and its not on tonight cos of s cup or repeated on BBC1 tomorrow morning :confused: anyone know if I can see it on any freeview channel or iplayer?

Danderhall Hibs
08-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Have only got council telly and its not on tonight or repeated on BBC1 tomorrow morning :confused: anyone know if I can see it on any freeview channel or iplayer?

MOTD's not on tonight. The BBC don't have rights to the FA Cup - try ITV London - 993 on Sky.

3pm
08-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Apparently standing over Mackie of QPR mocking him, he was lying in agony with a double leg break:rolleyes:

Should be if BBC have the rights to the FA Cup.

AFKA5814_Hibs
08-01-2011, 07:07 PM
FA Cup games are on ITV English channels. Might be shown on itv.com?

Hibs Class
08-01-2011, 07:09 PM

It would be unusual if El Hadj Diouf didn't illustrate at least once during the game what a despicable character he is.

Removed
08-01-2011, 07:12 PM
It would be unusual if El Hadj Diouf didn't illustrate at least once during the game what a despicable character he is.

I quite like him. Didn't he once gob on one of tgfitw?

Removed
08-01-2011, 07:14 PM
MOTD's not on tonight. The BBC don't have rights to the FA Cup - try ITV London - 993 on Sky.

Don't have sky. Will look on Itv.com

cheers folks

Sir David Gray
08-01-2011, 07:15 PM

MOTD's not on tonight I'm afraid. The highlights of today's FA Cup ties are on ITV1 London at 10:30pm.

It's channel 993 on Sky but it's not available on Freeview unless, of course, you live in England.

You can get it on Virgin as well but I don't know the channel.

paulhfc88
08-01-2011, 07:23 PM
MOTD's not on tonight I'm afraid. The highlights of today's FA Cup ties are on ITV1 London at 10:30pm.

It's channel 993 on Sky but it's not available on Freeview unless, of course, you live in England.

You can get it on Virgin as well but I don't know the channel.

Channel 853 for Virgin

Hibs Class
08-01-2011, 07:26 PM

He did. Spitting on fans and opposing players are both habits of his. He also allegedly racially abused a ball boy at Everton before claiming that he had been provoked by the crowd throwing bananas at him, although that was then disproved. He's also been an various bits of trouble off the pitch, both in France and England. It's a shame as he is a talented player.

hibsbollah
08-01-2011, 07:27 PM

It was a beauty. The Greatest Fans tried to help him up after falling in the crowd and he turned round and coughed up and enormous green one and sent it flying into them:greengrin

That represented his highpoint I think. It all went downhill from there.

hibby67
08-01-2011, 07:31 PM
apparently standing over mackie of qpr mocking him, he was lying in agony with a double leg break:rolleyes:

Should be interesting viewing on motd.

he is a pure knob...he is someone that deserves a career finishing injury
hate the man

Removed
08-01-2011, 07:34 PM
It was a beauty. The Greatest Fans tried to help him up after falling in the crowd and he turned round and coughed up and enormous green one and sent it flying into them:greengrin

That represented his highpoint I think. It all went downhill from there.

Aye, especially signing for Sunderland

steviecarnie
08-01-2011, 07:35 PM
http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/4354/1/warnock-el-hadji-diouf-sewer-rat

West Upper
08-01-2011, 09:14 PM

El Hadji Diouf is a disgrace to football. Neil Warnock was right when he said he is worse than a sewer rat !!

Bayern Bru
08-01-2011, 09:37 PM
I'd imagine there are several sewer rats feeling a bit aggrieved right now...

McKenzie
08-01-2011, 09:54 PM
disgrace to football, hope Warnock is right and something like that happens to him( i quite like the guy actually:wink:)

hibeeliam
08-01-2011, 11:25 PM
let us not forget, that Warnock has been sent off before for shouting "break his leg next time"

Leishy1995
09-01-2011, 03:38 AM
I thought Riordan had a bad side, Diouf takes the ****ing cake.

Future17
09-01-2011, 10:37 AM
let us not forget, that Warnock has been sent off before for shouting "break his leg next time"

When?

bingo70
09-01-2011, 10:43 AM

I've not seen the challenge but obviously Diouf never knew he'd broken his leg, he wouldn't be the first player to be shouting at someone who'd gone down injured.

I quite like the guy, he's clearly a bit of a **** but i think thats funny, least he's got a bit personality about him.

hibsbollah
09-01-2011, 10:51 AM
I've not seen the challenge but obviously Diouf never knew he'd broken his leg, he wouldn't be the first player to be shouting at someone who'd gone down injured.

I quite like the guy, he's clearly a bit of a **** but i think thats funny, least he's got a bit personality about him.

The suggestion is that Diouf knew that Mackie had broken his leg, almost all professional players know when an injury is serious or not.

Saying that, I havent seen it either...

seanraff07
09-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Diouf is an absolute erse, think he's hated more than Joey Barton and Craig Bellamy nowadays.

Kaiser1962
09-01-2011, 12:13 PM

Did Brian McGinlay not once book a Dundee United player for time wasting when his leg was broken?

Bostonhibby
09-01-2011, 07:43 PM
he is a pure knob...he is someone that deserves a career finishing injury
hate the man

Yep, and I hope there is someone there to stand over him and mock him when it happens - doesn't even have the excuse of saying its a one off or apologising after. Just heaps more mud onto the already bad name of fotballers.

heretoday
09-01-2011, 10:14 PM
The game needs villains like Diouf so that we can all the more appreciate the straightforward, honest type of professional like Ryan Giggs and er....that other bloke......oh and David Beckham!

burghhibs
09-01-2011, 10:23 PM
They only way i could dislike him more would be if he had a hearts top on!

Hibercelona
09-01-2011, 10:25 PM
Here the tubes on the tele trying to defend Steven Jarheed.... :rolleyes:

lyonhibs
10-01-2011, 07:55 AM
Diouf is an absolute erse, think he's hated more than Joey Barton and Craig Bellamy nowadays.

:confused: I've hated him more than those 2 since practically the first minute he pulled on a Liverpool top :greengrin

This isn't about a player being a "wind up merchant" - one of those "hate when he's playing against you, love when he's playing for you" types. This is about a player who serially spits at opponents and now seems to have added "berating a seriously injured opponent" to his sheet of horrible behaviour.

A pretty ****ty specimen of a man, if you ask me.

MacBean
10-01-2011, 09:03 AM
the fact that the blacburn players reactions and embarrasment for Diouf shows that it was pretty clear Mackie's injury was serious. Diouf is an absolutely disgusting human being and i cannot wait for him to have his comupance one day. Ersehole of the highest standard.

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-01-2011, 09:11 AM
Ersehole of the highest standard.

:aok:

No more needs to be said!

BoltonHibee
10-01-2011, 10:57 AM
He's actually a very nice lad off the pitch.

Always has time for others, very polite and a great sense of humour too.

Leithenhibby
10-01-2011, 11:06 AM
He has crossed the line this time for sure ....

He is a Scu@! Bag, of the highest order and I for one will never forgive this kind of taunting ... Needless red mist, :rolleyes:

Seemingly said "**** you and **** your leg" :confused:

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/3339770/Sicko.html

Pretty Boy
10-01-2011, 11:10 AM
Guys a clown.

This takes it to new depths really. Spitting on other players is low, spitting on fans (even if they are Celtc fans) is low, making false accusations of racism (which could cause future claims of racism from the same or other players to be taken less seriously) is low, allegedly racially abusing a ball boy is low and then to top it all taunting someone with a broken leg really takes the biscuit.

Hope the FA throw the book at him.

Leithenhibby
10-01-2011, 11:15 AM
Guys a clown.

This takes it to new depths really. Spitting on other players is low, spitting on fans (even if they are Celtc fans) is low, making false accusations of racism (which could cause future claims of racism from the same or other players to be taken less seriously) is low, allegedly racially abusing a ball boy is low and then to top it all taunting someone with a broken leg really takes the biscuit.

Hope the FA throw the book at him.

Nothing more, Nothing less. :wink:

"**** you and **** your leg" This was the headline in "The Sun" this morning!!!
Now changed :confused:

Holmesdale Hibs
10-01-2011, 12:58 PM
He's an absolute ****bag.

Spitting on fans is disgusting, Celtic fans or not.

If I had to make a team of most hated footballers, he would be captain.

Leithenhibby
10-01-2011, 03:50 PM
The FA are to step in and get to the truth with the Jamie Mackie incident at the week end .. Nail the ****er :aok:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-sport/football/article-23912546-fa-investigate-dioufs-verbal-clash-with-injured-mackie.do

Sylar
10-01-2011, 03:54 PM
Wouldn't like to think any professional would go "out of their way" to hurt Diouf, but I don't think many would shed a tear if he was on the end of a heavy challenge.

That's in no way a defense for the guy - he comes across as a vile individual, but two wrongs and all that.

Leithenhibby
10-01-2011, 04:00 PM
I would understand it completely if some hard nut gave him "What for", but I am old enough to realise that it's not the answer.

But hey, you live by the sword, you will die by the sword and all that!! :cool2:

Would love to see that ****er get nailed :agree:

Hibercelona
10-01-2011, 04:03 PM
I sense him getting a sore one....

In a "freak accident" of course. :wink:

Leithenhibby
10-01-2011, 04:06 PM

That's what I was trying to say :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-01-2011, 04:16 PM

It might not be on the pitch either!

Toaods
10-01-2011, 09:51 PM
I feel a FIFA endorsed referee 'missing the incident' when he gets done....:wink: