PDA

View Full Version : HFC Shambles of a club

Silent_Hibee
08-01-2011, 07:58 PM
Hibernian Football Club although properly resourced and well run in some parts is fundamentaly and absolutely flawed in key areas. The stadium is a place to be proud of, the training ground is a plus and the academy has until the last year or so been something to be proud of.

RP and SL are interfering in areas that they should be no where near: for example the 1st team, in the transfer activity, in players contracts.

John Hughes was appointed manager in the summer of 2009 - god knows what his remit was, but he took us to 4th in the SPL and qualified for europe, probably surpassing the expectation he was given from the board, i would say thats a fair assuption :confused:. BUT he kept saying all along that he wanted to make changes in the playing side but those were eitehr not permitted by RP/SL or there was no faith or support placed in him for the longer term - some of his signings havent worked out although others have. this idea that yogi is to blame for assembling this group of players is false. the team that played today had riordan, galbraith, zemmama, murray, thicot, hanlon - 6 players that were not signed by yogi.

calderwoods performance as manager has been horendous since appointment and the worrying thing with him is - i see no passion, i see no vision or idea as to what the team is supposed to be doing and i see no improvement in the team - AT ALL!!! he looks to be a complete flop as a choice of manager - what are we at now 13 in 10 years. Mr Petrie - are you accountable for this? you can say what you want but given time - long-term there would have been more chance of yogi sorting this place out that CC, IF petrie and lindsay were not meddling.

Also i consider scouting to be really important for a club of our size the scouting side of HFC is shambolic to say the least (to my knowledge) run by a complete and utter amatuer. We would be as well having no scouting set up other than employing the current guy who is bringing nothing to HFC.

PaulSmith
08-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Who is the amateur scout?

Phil D. Rolls
08-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Rather be a Hibs fan than a Hearts one.

1875 NO 1
08-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Who is the amateur scout?
a daft young laddie from Killie, who has done nothing in fitba..............who does Lyndsay support Killie

PaulSmith
08-01-2011, 08:20 PM
a daft young laddie from Killie, who has done nothing in fitba..............who does Lyndsay support Killie

Was he appointed by Lindsey?

CentreLine
08-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Hibernian Football Club although properly resourced and well run in some parts is fundamentaly and absolutely flawed in key areas. The stadium is a place to be proud of, the training ground is a plus and the academy has until the last year or so been something to be proud of.

RP and SL are interfering in areas that they should be no where near: for example the 1st team, in the transfer activity, in players contracts.

John Hughes was appointed manager in the summer of 2009 - god knows what his remit was, but he took us to 4th in the SPL and qualified for europe, probably surpassing the expectation he was given from the board, i would say thats a fair assuption :confused:. BUT he kept saying all along that he wanted to make changes in the playing side but those were eitehr not permitted by RP/SL or there was no faith or support placed in him for the longer term - some of his signings havent worked out although others have. this idea that yogi is to blame for assembling this group of players is false. the team that played today had riordan, galbraith, zemmama, murray, thicot, hanlon - 6 players that were not signed by yogi.

calderwoods performance as manager has been horendous since appointment and the worrying thing with him is - i see no passion, i see no vision or idea as to what the team is supposed to be doing and i see no improvement in the team - AT ALL!!! he looks to be a complete flop as a choice of manager - what are we at now 13 in 10 years. Mr Petrie - are you accountable for this? you can say what you want but given time - long-term there would have been more chance of yogi sorting this place out that CC, IF petrie and lindsay were not meddling.

Also i consider scouting to be really important for a club of our size the scouting side of HFC is shambolic to say the least (to my knowledge) run by a complete and utter amatuer. We would be as well having no scouting set up other than employing the current guy who is bringing nothing to HFC.

I don't normally do this but :jamboid:
I rather like seeing hahahahearts fans on here openly giving opinions but I can't understand the need to pretend to be something you are not.

Silent_Hibee
08-01-2011, 08:52 PM

correct:agree: