PDA

View Full Version : Nish , Rankin , Hogg

just_joe
08-01-2011, 07:07 PM
Say what you want about them but i really don't think they should be singled out. Judging by todays performance I think everyone in the squad is about as bad as each other and NO player should be singled out.

lucky
08-01-2011, 07:09 PM
They 3 are so bad they cant/deserve a game in the worst Hibs side in 20 years

RickyS
08-01-2011, 07:20 PM
Say what you want about them but i really don't think they should be singled out. Judging by todays performance I think everyone in the squad is about as bad as each other and NO player should be singled out.

if I was them I would be ashamed that I could not get a game in THAT team

Skol
08-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Controversial maybe, but those 3 plus Stevenson may have improved us today !

IberianHibernian
08-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Controversial maybe, but those 3 plus Stevenson may have improved us today !I don`t think Hogg would have made any difference but Rankin always adds a bit of urgency to midfield and I think we lacked a big striker today so maybe Nish would have made a difference against a 2nd division team . If they`re moving on , it`ll probably be in our interests and theirs - I`d like to think we can sign better players but am not convinced .

since90plustwo
09-01-2011, 12:09 AM
they may be utter balls, but rankin tries his hardest, hogg puts his body on the line so often for us. im big critics of them, hogg may be a liablity, but rankin should be in there cause he is the only one who tries!

CallumLaidlaw
09-01-2011, 12:13 AM
Come on folks. There is a reason why hardly anyone has wanted any of those 3 anywhere near the team. I wouldn't put Hogg over dickoh or hanlon and as much as rankin works hard, he is hopeless. And Duffy and riordan over nish any day!!!!

Greenheart
09-01-2011, 12:17 AM
Controversial maybe, but those 3 plus Stevenson may have improved us today !

Yep would have got 100% effort more that we get from the manager.

Albion Hibs
09-01-2011, 12:18 AM
Come on folks. There is a reason why hardly anyone has wanted any of those 3 anywhere near the team. I wouldn't put Hogg over dickoh or hanlon and as much as rankin works hard, he is hopeless. And Duffy and riordan over nish any day!!!!

Agreed with your general comment - which is why are people going back into this, these guys are three of the biggest victums of the boo boys, a draw and all of a sudden why do they feature - I really dont understand.

I would make a bet that drop them back in next week and we get beat the first posts on here would be calling for their heads!

Franck Stanton
09-01-2011, 12:53 AM
All three are mince, however Nish was missing today because he flew out of Edin airport for a medicle with a team in Cyprus. [hope he passes btw]

RickyS
09-01-2011, 01:01 AM
All three are mince, however Nish was missing today because he flew out of Edin airport for a medicle with a team in Cyprus. [hope he passes btw]

serious? oh please god!

anyway, how d'ya know?

Toaods
09-01-2011, 01:17 AM
hogg puts his body on the line so often for us.

not commenting on your Hogg thoughts specifically, but when I watche the highlights on BBC earlier couldn't help but get angered as Grounds **** himself when one of the Ayr guys lined up a volley.

Grounds shut his eyes, screwed his body up and turned his back on it, so reminiscent of a recent ESPN covered game in which Colin Hendry slaughtered Bamaba and Dickoh for doing similar.

RickyS
09-01-2011, 02:19 AM
not commenting on your Hogg thoughts specifically, but when I watche the highlights on BBC earlier couldn't help but get angered as Grounds **** himself when one of the Ayr guys lined up a volley.

Grounds shut his eyes, screwed his body up and turned his back on it, so reminiscent of a recent ESPN covered game in which Colin Hendry slaughtered Bamaba and Dickoh for doing similar.

Grounds effort at stopping the AU player in the last minute was ****ing laughable it was almost as if he was trying not to keep up or get a foot in.

KiddA
09-01-2011, 04:38 AM

I hope these three never play for Hibs again and I am glad CC has dropped them :agree: he is starting to get rid of the dross slowly but surly.

Expecting Rain
09-01-2011, 09:17 AM
I hope these three never play for Hibs again and I am glad CC has dropped them :agree: he is starting to get rid of the dross slowly but surly.

I also hope they never kick another ball for Hibs, this season is predictabily painful but thankfully a lot of the present squad will be leaving at the end of the season if not earlier, Hibs have to rebuild the team with a lot of patience involved, there`s no alternative.

Winston Ingram
09-01-2011, 09:21 AM
I was delighted Rankin was left out. The only thing that has surprised me was that it's taken Calderwood so long to do it

Franck Stanton
09-01-2011, 12:15 PM
serious? oh please god!

anyway, how d'ya know?

Nish spotted at Edin airport Sat morning waiting to board plane to Cyprus, two different sourses, one being my brother [ die-hard Hibby] who is a baggage handler spoke to Nish and was told about proposed move, didn't say which club however.

Viva_Palmeiras
09-01-2011, 12:22 PM
Yep would have got 100% effort more that we get from the manager.

Wasn't at the game so please enlighten me on that one what's the charge against cc?

RickyS
09-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Nish spotted at Edin airport Sat morning waiting to board plane to Cyprus, two different sourses, one being my brother [ die-hard Hibby] who is a baggage handler spoke to Nish and was told about proposed move, didn't say which club however.

excellent news mate - thanks!

el capitano
09-01-2011, 01:06 PM

iv never seen a baggage handler until i land at an airport, whats ur other source? as u said u had 2

Albion Hibs
09-01-2011, 01:10 PM

I heard it was Greece or Cyrpus, but regardless the same thing essentially.

blackpoolhibs
09-01-2011, 01:11 PM

Any truth in the rumour he tripped up and cut his chin on the steps leading up to the plane?

Removed
09-01-2011, 01:18 PM
I heard it was Greece or Cyrpus, but regardless the same thing essentially.

I've heard its Cyprus but not a local team

Albion Hibs
09-01-2011, 01:19 PM
Any truth in the rumour he tripped up and cut his chin on the steps leading up to the plane?

I heard he was reading hibs.net on his IPhone and fell over laughing while reading one of your posts.

el capitano
09-01-2011, 01:27 PM

quotes like this unfortunately are also a problem with our support, many times yesterday duffy riordan are on the deck in a match, infact many games on tv today have a look at them, its normal for players to hit the deck

blackpoolhibs
09-01-2011, 01:46 PM
I heard he was reading hibs.net on his IPhone and fell over laughing while reading one of your posts.

He can work an Iphone?

Albion Hibs
09-01-2011, 01:48 PM
He can work an Iphone?

Yeah, but you can work a computer so I am not reading too much into it!

moggie
09-01-2011, 01:53 PM
Definetly cyprus hes away to, my mate was on the same flight.

blackpoolhibs
09-01-2011, 02:07 PM
Yeah, but you can work a computer so I am not reading too much into it!

:top marks

3pm
09-01-2011, 02:14 PM
Good luck to big Colin if he is away to Cyprus. Not the best player but some of the abuse he gets is shocking.

Franck is God
09-01-2011, 02:38 PM
Good luck to big Colin if he is away to Cyprus. Not the best player but some of the abuse he gets is shocking.

I don't think there's a player in the Hibs squad that actually deserves the amount of abuse that is dished out by some on this board.

There is no doubt that there are players at Hibs right now that are not good enough to be in a side that wants to be challenging for 3rd place in the SPL or to get into the latter rounds of the cups but seriously some of the comments made are ridiculous.