08-01-2011, 04:50 PM
this is getting embarresing to say the least

Cropley10
08-01-2011, 04:53 PM
Still in the Cup.

Just like Hearts.

sesoim
08-01-2011, 04:54 PM
We had a decent team out there today. As far as I'm concerned Calderwood is to blame. Load of other managers would have won us that game. He is a rubbish tactician and a rubbish talker/motivator. Plainly, he comes across as thick.

Shame on you Petrie for making such a bad appointment, especially after Hughes.

Jim44
08-01-2011, 04:58 PM
We had a decent team out there today. As far as I'm concerned Calderwood is to blame. Load of other managers would have won us that game. He is a rubbish tactician and a rubbish talker/motivator. Plainly, he comes across as thick.

Shame on you Petrie for making such a bad appointment, especially after Hughes.

:agree: 100%. Petrie's coat is on the shoogly peg now.

heretoday
08-01-2011, 04:59 PM
I can see the history books in years to come:"Hibs' glorious cup run got off to a stuttering start however with an unimpressive display at home against plucky Ayr United....."

gillythehibby
08-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Listen, we are out of this Cup. We're gutless and being managed by a manager who doesn't inspire. Worse than that we are being run by people who cannot generate the cash required to buy the quality needed to progress. hurts me to say it but if supporters carry on turning up and putting up with this crap, we are effectively agreeing with the status Quo. Funds need to be found now PETRIE. Either this or we need to boycott this regime. Can it always be the manager's fault ??

Lofarl
08-01-2011, 05:00 PM
A joke a *** joke of a team. Petrie u better get it sorted and fast. Who cares about debt when our team cannie beat a bunch of Ayr part timers.

A joke. CC your not blameless either.

Littlest Hobo
08-01-2011, 05:02 PM
CC having much effect on the park I see......:rolleyes:

This isn't looking too good for him now. I can't think of one positive since he's come in as manager.

Craig Brown up the road at Aberdeen however.........:not worth

Been saying for a long time now, we need to stop skimping on the most important position at the club and bring in experience.:rolleyes:

I fear yet another managerial casualty coming on :rolleyes:

Gala Foxes
08-01-2011, 05:08 PM
Has any new Hibs manager ever made such a poor impact as Calderwood ?

No presence / no visible passion / no charisma - almost like Bobby Williamson

HibsMax
08-01-2011, 05:20 PM
Has any new Hibs manager ever made such a poor impact as Calderwood ?

Is that a reflection on him as a manager? The current squad? The whole organisation?

I know it's not the fan's fault but CC has been in charge for how many games now? And the fans are already doubting him. Could ANY manager have come in and turned things around? He's playing with almost the exact same squad as we had under JH.....why do we expect the results to turn around when essentially nothing has been changed in terms of playing staff?

Bobo
08-01-2011, 05:21 PM
I've watched some p!sh in my 40 years watching Hibs but that takes the biscuit.

For the past 3 seasons under 2 totally inept managers we've witnessed a team that can't pass, that's too slow, too soft, has no creativity, no width, can't cross and despite another new manager we're still watching the same dross !!!

It's time to empty the lot of them, we're in dire straights and will be very lucky to keep our SPL status this season :grr:

StarMan10
08-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Calderwood should be at least given some funds to completely revamp the team as it doesnt matter who the manager is the players should still be able to do the job where ever there told to play... with nearly the whole first team out of contract at the end of the season surely now and the summer is the time to get rid of the pish

Pretty Boy
08-01-2011, 05:54 PM
Is that a reflection on him as a manager? The current squad? The whole organisation?

I know it's not the fan's fault but CC has been in charge for how many games now? And the fans are already doubting him. Could ANY manager have come in and turned things around? He's playing with almost the exact same squad as we had under JH.....why do we expect the results to turn around when essentially nothing has been changed in terms of playing staff?

Paw Broons made not a bad start at Aberdeen with no change to the playing staff available to him.

AFKA5814_Hibs
08-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Calderwood should be at least given some funds to completely revamp the team as it doesnt matter who the manager is the players should still be able to do the job where ever there told to play... with nearly the whole first team out of contract at the end of the season surely now and the summer is the time to get rid of the pish

NOW is the time to get rid of the pish, the summer will probably be too late.

We'd be as well as getting relegated by blooding a few youngsters than being relegated keeping the pish we have now.