PDA

View Full Version : NHC Fat Jim wants £15M for Templeton

hfc rd
07-01-2011, 09:31 PM
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11790_6604505,00.html

:faf: Typical Yam s****. Does that fud Jeffries think he is the 'new Messi'!

Lets take nothing away from the young lad. Even though he had a very quiet game against us on New Year's day he is still a very good player and scores some very nice solo goals but £15M is just laughable. No way are interested clubs going to pay half of that price, never mind the whole price tag. I think Jeffries is simply trying to fend clubs off but I am sure if a club came in with a £4M-£5M offer, he would be sold.

Danderhall Hibs
07-01-2011, 09:34 PM
:tee hee: £4 or £5m. :hilarious

If and when Rangers or Celtic offer £1.5m he'll be offski. He'll have to play more than a handful of decent games first though I'd imagine.

yekimevol
07-01-2011, 09:36 PM
fat jim can talk crap all he wants, cause when the 1 and a half million offer comes in vald will take it :na na:

Bookkeeper
07-01-2011, 09:37 PM

Lets take nothing away from the young lad. Even though he had a very quiet game against us on New Year's day he is still a very good player and scores some very nice solo goals but £15M is just laughable. No way are interested clubs going to pay half of that price, never mind the whole price tag. I think Jeffries is simply trying to fend clubs off but I am sure if a club came in with a £4M-£5M offer, he would be sold.

About as idiotic as when Ivan Golac wanted £20m for that other one season wonder DU had, who's name escapes me!!

eastmainsmsh
07-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Heard he has is being sold for 2.4 million not that i care Yam fuds

Bostonhibby
07-01-2011, 09:38 PM

Lets take nothing away from the young lad. Even though he had a very quiet game against us on New Year's day he is still a very good player and scores some very nice solo goals but £15M is just laughable. No way are interested clubs going to pay half of that price, never mind the whole price tag. I think Jeffries is simply trying to fend clubs off and I am sure if a club came in with a £4M-£5M offer, he would be sold.

What when and how much he will be sold for has F all to do with Jumbo, thats why he was employed.

£500k - £750k and the owners won't blink twice, if the time zones happen to synchronize he will find out at the same time otherwise he just has to put the best face on it he can. Nae different to the Gordon deal.

And isn't £15m nearly one third of the cost of a megasuperhotelstadium? surely the Yams have realised from our model that long term investment isn't the future.

ronaldo7
07-01-2011, 09:38 PM
The lad's had a wee run of games 8 or 9 this season where he's been playing well, and scored some good goals, however their was a player at tiny who was doing this a couple of seasons ago. His name escapes me, but I think they wanted at least £5million for him.

£15million aye right:na na:

Pedantic_Hibee
07-01-2011, 09:43 PM
About as idiotic as when Ivan Golac wanted £20m for that other one season wonder DU had, who's name escapes me!!

Jerron Nixon I think?

SteveHFC
07-01-2011, 09:46 PM
15 Million :faf::faf:

TornadoHibby
07-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Heard he has is being sold for 2.4 million not that i care Yam fuds

You should share the name of that bevvie that you and your mate are supping so we can all get as delusional as you guys! :wink: :greengrin

£2.4 million for a wee laddie that has hardly played first team football in a crap league like the SPL!? :wtf: :shocked: :smokin

:faf: :faf: :faf:

LTYF! :cool2:

Bookkeeper
07-01-2011, 09:50 PM
Jerron Nixon I think?

Aye thats him, cheers! The memory is starting to go :rolleyes:

greenlex
07-01-2011, 09:50 PM
He will be forgotten about as soon as their form dips and it will. One season wonder at best. Was he on the park last Saturday?

down-the-slope
07-01-2011, 09:52 PM
is that the same player who was marked out the derby game by the combination a striker playing his first game after serious injury playing wide right and a player who is a squad player played out of position at RB :confused:

:faf:

TornadoHibby
07-01-2011, 09:53 PM
He will be forgotten about as soon as their form dips and it will. One season wonder at best. Was he on the park last Saturday?

:top marks

100% correct! :agree:

PaulSmith
07-01-2011, 10:04 PM
Even me, the bitterest hearts hating hibee, can see that jefferies has said this as a joke

Bostonhibby
07-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Even me, the bitterest hearts hating hibee, can see that jefferies has said this as a joke

He wants £30m? :greengrin

iwasthere1972
07-01-2011, 10:52 PM
It's amazing to think that the Yams consider Templeton to be worth nearly as much as Tynecastle. Come to think of it they could be right.

Did FJK say what denomination of used notes he wants stuffed into the suitcase and where in Lithuanian it should be delivered?

£15 million they are having a laugh.

hibee-shtuggie
07-01-2011, 10:53 PM
read it and its clearly a joke. i would be surprised if a club is willing to pay even 500k on a player who, admitedly is on a run of good form, but who in reality has only played half a season of first team footie in a really poor league. 15M? he can joke about pricing people out if he wants, if anyone does come in for him(and i would be surprised) he would be let go for 500k quicker than you could say debt-ridden tramps.

Albion Hibs
07-01-2011, 11:01 PM
If the fat yam prick has actually come out with £15m then it has to go down as one of the worlds most embarrasing quotes.

They valued driver at £3m and every day he comes a step closer to leaving the club for nothing.

Simply put 2 x Robbie Keane or a guy that was marked out of the game by Thicot a guy that has played a handful of games.

All the best JJ to t%t.

CB_NO3
07-01-2011, 11:03 PM
I think the lad will be a good player, but he has only had about 10 great games in his career.

iwasthere1972
07-01-2011, 11:05 PM
If the fat yam prick has actually come out with £15m then it has to go down as one of the worlds most embarrasing quotes.

They valued driver at £3m and every day he comes a step closer to leaving the club for nothing.

Simply put 2 x Robbie Keane or a guy that was marked out of the game by Thicot a guy that has played a handful of games.

All the best JJ to t%t.

Or 21xKenny Miller.

Albion Hibs
07-01-2011, 11:18 PM
Or 21xKenny Miller.

Agreed, and enough said.

Fat Jim we dont even need a pint of what Vlad is feeding you, I think being within a mile of it will do enough.

HUTCHYHIBBY
07-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Or 21xKenny Miller.

Whilst not getting over excited about Ivans time here, can that twat expect to receive 3000 Sproules for Templeton?

iwasthere1972
07-01-2011, 11:39 PM
Whilst not getting over excited about Ivans time here, can that twat expect to receive 3000 Sproules for Templeton?

No way as there is now a shortage after the Christmas festivities.

Oops I thought that said Sprouts. I should have gone to Specsavers.

_hucks_
08-01-2011, 12:31 AM
Fat Jim doesn't want to sell Templeton. Thats what that interview says. Not that he values him at 15 mil or any such notion.

Hibercelona
08-01-2011, 01:14 AM
Fat Jim doesn't want to sell Templeton. Thats what that interview says. Not that he values him at 15 mil or any such notion.

Exactly.

If I had chosen to have a laugh at this, I would have probably cringed at myself afterwards.

You know its sad days when this is the level of laughs we can take from that lot.

Judas Iscariot
08-01-2011, 06:46 AM
Exactly.

If I had chosen to have a laugh at this, I would have probably cringed at myself afterwards.

You know its sad days when this is the level of laughs we can take from that lot.

Yamtastic :jamboak:

Danderhall Hibs
08-01-2011, 08:54 AM
Exactly.

How do you choose to laugh at something? Isn't laughter a spontaneous thing? It'd be a bit false if you had to make a decision on it before doing it.

Springbank
08-01-2011, 09:02 AM
It's amazing to think that the Yams consider Templeton to be worth nearly as much as Tynecastle. Come to think of it they could be right.

This values Templeton at probably around 1.8 times Tynecastle's value.

Imagine buying Tynecastle twice over and realising you'd ended up with two of the "notorious section N" bigots for each seat.

The only guy in the market is apparently called Nick Griffin

Golden Bear
08-01-2011, 09:14 AM
Remember yon Andy Driver gadgie?

He was another one with a multi million pound price tag on his head. I bet they wish they'd taken the money that WAS on offer at the time.

Harry Potter will also ensure that there is a steady stream of internationalists emanating from piggery park in order to boost their transfer values. The old pals act will linger on.

Mary Hinge
08-01-2011, 09:26 AM

I think something has been missed in translation between Fat Jim and the journalist. It's fairly obvious that Templeton is worth nothing like that amount (not in £s anyway, probably in Green Shield Stamps.

It is also fairly obvious that £15M is nearer to the amount required to make the Roseburn Stand habitable for human beings :agree:.

Phil D. Rolls
08-01-2011, 10:31 AM
FJK is simply (how else would he communicate with the Yams) saying the player is not for sale>

Holmesdale Hibs
08-01-2011, 10:51 AM
£15M :LOL::LOL:

Divide that by 10 and your still being optimistic.

Arshavin + £4M or Templeton. hahahaha

whiskyhibby
08-01-2011, 11:05 AM
That must now put Driver back into the £30M+ category :faf::faf:

1two
08-01-2011, 11:08 AM
They'll need to prise him out of thicots back pocket before they sell him to anyone

Kaiser1962
08-01-2011, 11:08 AM
That must now put Driver back into the £30M+ category :faf::faf:

I was about to ask about him. Wasnt he going to clear the Yam dents at one point? Is he deid?

son of haggart
08-01-2011, 11:14 AM
I was about to ask about him. Wasnt he going to clear the Yam dents at one point? Is he deid?

Not taken up dentistry as far as I am aware!

He's back in training and was involved in the warm up before the St Mirren game - supposedly back in the team early February, but he has been having a tough time with injuries.

grantonhibee
08-01-2011, 12:59 PM
I take it that turkish lira???

Typical hearts dillusional

Kaiser1962
08-01-2011, 01:14 PM
Not taken up dentistry as far as I am aware!

He's back in training and was involved in the warm up before the St Mirren game - supposedly back in the team early February, but he has been having a tough time with injuries.

How old is he now SOH? Not nice to see careers blighted like that but it's not really happened for him after the big build up.

Jim44
08-01-2011, 01:27 PM
Just when you begin to think that FJK might have something going at PBS, he comes out with this nonsense and loses all credibility.:greengrin