PDA

View Full Version : Yams Something to lift the mood

Dinkydoo
04-01-2011, 01:09 PM
Now that the dust has settled and a few days have passed since the derby, heres a little something to remind us all of what a joke that "football" club Heart of Midlothian is.

Remember this.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwlhD5rydNI

What a ticket! :applause::LOL:

Vini1875
04-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Doesn't help to think they are a joke which is true, however we're miles behind this joke so what does it say about our position.

Dinkydoo
04-01-2011, 01:18 PM
Doesn't help to think they are a joke which is true, however we're miles behind this joke so what does it say about our position.

I know we are in a pretty bad way at the moment and I only pray that CC (along with the help of our better players) can steer us away from a relegation dog fight but I was only trying to lighten the mood.

There is only so many times that you can go over how shiote we are before it starts to get tedious IMO. There isn't really much as fans that we can do, so why obsess about the negative all the time...?

I was on Youtube, seen the video, it made me laugh, so I've posted it in the hope that it at least makes a couple other Hibees chuckle in these dark times. :paranoid:

GGTTH :flag:

Phil D. Rolls
04-01-2011, 01:34 PM

That we're miles behind? :dunno:

scott7_0(Prague)
04-01-2011, 01:40 PM
Now that the dust has settled and a few days have passed since the derby, heres a little something to remind us all of what a joke that "football" club Heart of Midlothian is.

Remember this.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwlhD5rydNI

What a ticket! :applause::LOL:
if they are such a joke what does that make us.... dont think a daft youtube link with one of there guys dancing help Hibs in anyway. :rolleyes:

seanraff07
04-01-2011, 03:27 PM
Don't know why people are complaining that he's posted the link it's just a bit of a laugh.. :rolleyes:

I called him a dancing superstar when he came right over to my area of the stand on Saturday.:greengrin

EH6 Hibby
04-01-2011, 04:04 PM
Don't know why people are complaining that he's posted the link it's just a bit of a laugh.. :rolleyes:

I called him a dancing superstar when he came right over to my area of the stand on Saturday.:greengrin

Exactly, do we have to be above Hearts to laugh at Callum Elliott now? :rolleyes:

Dinkydoo
04-01-2011, 04:31 PM
if they are such a joke what does that make us.... dont think a daft youtube link with one of there guys dancing help Hibs in anyway. :rolleyes:

I suppose that constantly berating the players, manager and support on a fan forum helps so much more then. :aok:

As I've stated in the thread title, it's just something to try and lift the mood on here a little - it made me laugh as it's been a while since I've last watched it.

scott7_0(Prague)
04-01-2011, 05:07 PM
I suppose that constantly berating the players, manager and support on a fan forum helps so much more then. :aok:

As I've stated in the thread title, it's just something to try and lift the mood on here a little - it made me laugh as it's been a while since I've last watched it.

Did I ever state that berating the above was good like??

To be fair, I would rather watch someone or something else to make me laugh... What does he do in the video anyway I didn't bother opening it!

jane_says
04-01-2011, 05:31 PM
ha i remember this was in the paper and that, couple of clowns who were both in my class at school.
elliots always been a tube.

Vini1875
04-01-2011, 06:33 PM
That we're miles behind? :dunno:

If we were 23 points ahead of them I would say we were miles in front of them. We have to win 8 games more than them out of 19 to over take them, this I would suggest is miles behind.

Phil D. Rolls
04-01-2011, 06:47 PM
If we were 23 points ahead of them I would say we were miles in front of them. We have to win 8 games more than them out of 19 to over take them, this I would suggest is miles behind.

Yes, we are a long way behind this year. :agree:

seanraff07
05-01-2011, 12:39 AM
Exactly, do we have to be above Hearts to laugh at Callum Elliott now? :rolleyes:

According to some on here we have to be, lighten up guys the place is doom and gloom as it is.:bitchy:

Wotherspiniesta
05-01-2011, 01:13 AM
Not as funny as this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEU0rH3XYgY) IMO.

:greengrin

Dinkydoo
05-01-2011, 11:24 AM
Did I ever state that berating the above was good like??

To be fair, I would rather watch someone or something else to make me laugh... What does he do in the video anyway I didn't bother opening it!

No you didn't say that.

I was simly turning your point on it's head by saying how does all this doom and gloom help the club......

He dances around to crappy dance music, smacks his arse and carries on like a bit of a fairy with his mate.

It's old but it's comedy gold imo. :greengrin

McKenzie
05-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Today 02:13 AM
Wotherspiniesta

Not as funny as this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEU0rH3XYgY) IMO.

:greengrin

:top marks :thumbsup:

Bad Martini
05-01-2011, 11:55 AM
Where we are in the league, our financial plight and our current team performance has no bearing on how stupid this ejit looked in that video.

That's not linked in any way and doesn't have to be.

It's funny, and that's that. :na na::na na::na na:

ENDOF