PDA

View Full Version : Stats

down-the-slope
03-01-2011, 10:34 AM
The Stats don't lie...points won from points played for have not been any better % wise for CC than Yogi.....

This is no dig at current manager - just highlighting that if that does not improve by the end of the month when we have several games against other teams in the mire and a SC game (we really need the cash from a cup run let alone the chance to bring some positivity around the club) then the board are going to be between a rock and a hard place..

The best teams use les than 13/14 players as the regular starters....we are no-where near a settled team...one look at suggested players and line ups for matches on here shows that there not an obvious backbone to the team.

I think that CC will live or die by his first couple of signings (loan or permenant).....lets just hope its a Rabbit out of Hat moment :rolleyes:

down-the-slope
04-01-2011, 04:20 PM
Any thoughts...or is the gravity of the situation too much fror folk to think about :rolleyes:

deek68
04-01-2011, 09:18 PM
CC has been brought in to rectify a certain situation (and go forward from there) as opposed to Yogi being expected to take us somewhere.

From what you say, and I would agree, CC has “tinkered” with the starting line up without ever getting into any settled sort of team which doesn’t do us any good.

As someone pointed out on another thread it was like playing with ten men on Saturday due to a particular individual contributing nothing. What a difference it would have made swapping that one player with someone a bit more effective.

Sure, it’s up to CC to sort it but I think it’s early days. Where we are now and where we’ll be in two or three weeks will hopefully be quite different in a positive sort of way. We’ll see.

Kaiser1962
04-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Any thoughts...or is the gravity of the situation too much fror folk to think about :rolleyes:

I think it just confirms what we already know. Its how it moves on now that will answer the questions.