PDA

View Full Version : Lee Miller

since90plustwo
02-01-2011, 10:07 PM
I know he played for the ****, but ive always thought he is a decent player, holds the ball up well, can score a few goals and puts himself about. not really in moggas plans down at boro, i think he would be worth a punt to try get him on loan. thoughts?

Torto
02-01-2011, 10:12 PM
I know he played for the ****, but ive always thought he is a decent player, holds the ball up well, can score a few goals and puts himself about. not really in moggas plans down at boro, i think he would be worth a punt to try get him on loan. thoughts?

I'd take him as he's better than the two that play that role but he's already on loan at Notts County but not sure the length of the deal

Shrekko
02-01-2011, 10:15 PM
I'd take him as he's better than the two that play that role but he's already on loan at Notts County but not sure the length of the deal
We can't get this season he's already played for 2 clubs. Good shout though- sort of player who could help the team.

matty_f
02-01-2011, 10:16 PM
He dives and he's pish, really, really wouldn't want him at Hibs if I'm perfectly honest. Appreciate he may well be better than what we have, but still...

silverhibee
02-01-2011, 10:23 PM
He dives and he's pish, really, really wouldn't want him at Hibs if I'm perfectly honest. Appreciate he may well be better than what we have, but still...

:agree:

Removed
02-01-2011, 10:26 PM

Don't want to see him in a Hibs strip :bitchy:

Wotherspiniesta
02-01-2011, 10:38 PM

Infact I don't even think he's any better than Nish.

(not trying to start another Nish bashing thread)

Shrekko
02-01-2011, 10:46 PM
Dont understand why people wouldnt have someone in the short term who could do a job. Pretty proven record at SPL level and someone who knows how to win headers, hold the ball up and get fouls in dangerous areas or even penalties(not condoning the diving btw).

I'll bet Deeks wouldnt mind playing next to him.

Considering we've watched virtually nothing but absolute dross for so long we arent half choosy.

Danderhall Hibs
02-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Dont understand why people wouldnt have someone in the short term who could do a job. Pretty proven record at SPL level and someone who knows how to win headers, hold the ball up and get fouls in dangerous areas or even penalties(not condoning the diving btw).

I'll bet Deeks wouldnt mind playing next to him.

Considering we've watched virtually nothing but absolute dross for so long we arent half choosy.

Pretty sure his goal scoring record's only on a par with Nish.

Shrekko
02-01-2011, 10:53 PM

Which is ok- considering he does all the other things Nish cant as well.

It's all hypothetical anyway, but we'll probably do well to get someone notably better in the Jan window IMO. Hope i'm wrong though.

Sir David Gray
02-01-2011, 11:13 PM

Miller

45 goals in 159 SPL starts.

1 goal every 3.5 starts in the SPL.

Nish

62 goals in 174 SPL starts.

1 goal every 2.8 starts in the SPL.