PDA

View Full Version : Starting to get worried

woodyloon
02-01-2011, 07:49 PM
As someone posted earlier, how may points would we get from the Sheep, Arabs and Yams game, well the answer now is 1 point.

So how many points are we going to get from the remaining fixtures in January?
Celtic
Hamilton
Motherwell
Ramgers
Dundee United

?

Saorsa
02-01-2011, 07:51 PM
As someone posted earlier, how may points would we get from the Sheep, Arabs and Yams game, well the answer now is 1 point.

Celtic
Hamilton
Motherwell
Ramgers
Dundee United

?well we might sneak one from the Hamilton game.

The Voice Of Reason
02-01-2011, 07:58 PM
Celtic - DEFEAT
Hamilton - DEFEAT
Motherwell - DRAW
Rangers - DEFEAT
Dundee United - DEFEAT

:boo hoo:

Judas Iscariot
02-01-2011, 08:00 PM

Celtic - 1
Hamilton - 3
Motherwell - 3
Ramgers - 0
Dundee United - 1

?

We'll be fine...

:fibber:

woodyloon
02-01-2011, 08:04 PM
I hope we will be fine and 1 point if nothing else against Hamilton would be great, but that is the worrying thing that is the best we hope for.:confused:

ozzie
02-01-2011, 08:10 PM
sad to think we would be predicting a minimum of 7 out of 15 points early last season from these fixtures. how times have changed

Sir David Gray
02-01-2011, 08:11 PM
Not too worried about what we do in the other matches but we HAVE TO avoid defeat, at the very least, against Hamilton.

If they beat us, we are in big trouble.

lapsedhibee
02-01-2011, 08:14 PM

Celtic
Hamilton
Motherwell
Ramgers
Dundee United

?It's a yam thing to predict how many points a team will get from the next five games, and I believe the correct answer is 15. Can't remember whether it was the slaverer Foulkes or the slaverer Fail that started that tradition.

LancashireHibby
02-01-2011, 08:17 PM
The Hamilton one is the big one as far as I'm concerned. We're now at the stage at just making sure we can beat those around us before we start looking for victories elsewhere. The sad truth, I'm afraid.

woodyloon
02-01-2011, 08:27 PM
It's a yam thing to predict how many points a team will get from the next five games, and I believe the correct answer is 15. Can't remember whether it was the slaverer Foulkes or the slaverer Fail that started that tradition.

Totaly appreciate your comment, but I am really worried about the situation we are in.

IWasThere2016
02-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Not too worried about what we do in the other matches but we HAVE TO avoid defeat, at the very least, against Hamilton.

If they beat us, we are in big trouble.

:agree: and as if its no hard enough the Beeb have us playing the OF twice in three hours!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/mobile/bbc_sport/football/competition/120/fixtures/index.shtml?context=cps_ukfs

The_Todd
02-01-2011, 09:42 PM
It's a yam thing to predict how many points a team will get from the next five games, and I believe the correct answer is 15. Can't remember whether it was the slaverer Foulkes or the slaverer Fail that started that tradition.

Not sure which started it, but they both indulged in it.