PDA

View Full Version : Nutters

Dashing Bob S
02-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Didn't there seem to be quite a few of them at Tynecastle?

I had a couple of friends from London up who are seasoned spectators and they confessed that they'd never seen such an intimidating-looking crowd of people at a football game.

Was it just that everyone was hungover or do derbies bring out the worst in us?

Wembley67
02-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Wasn't at the game but being in the melville after it is apparent that there are some right horrendous specimens amongst both sets of support.

H18sry
02-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Wasn't at the game but being in the melville after it is apparent that there are some right horrendous specimens amongst both sets of support.

Oi I was in the Melvile :wink:

Wembley67
02-01-2011, 05:07 PM

Aye, but barmaids don't count!

Ernie Cobra
02-01-2011, 05:12 PM

I had a couple of friends from London up who are seasoned spectators and they confessed that they'd never seen such an intimidating-looking crowd of people at a football game.

Yes Robert West Ham V Milwall has often been compared to a cross between London Fashion week, and UK's next top model :rolleyes:

down-the-slope
02-01-2011, 05:29 PM
I would concur...it was obvious to me that there was a huge number of people there who had not been to a Hibs game in a very long time....

A good advert for greater mixing of the gene pool :hide:

Gala Foxes
02-01-2011, 05:31 PM
sorry I am missing the point of this whole post - I take it there are a few folk that have never been to a Hearts - Hibs game

Toaods
02-01-2011, 06:00 PM

...heard there were a few 'characters' that never made it past the door.

...me too, I did see you but was at the other side.

...one of them was showing me a fine pair of jugs when pulling a beer.

Keith_M
02-01-2011, 06:15 PM
I'm not sure if this is what FlashRobert is alluding to but there were an awful lot of older CCS guys at the game. Some of them, that I haven't seen in years, were also at the game on Wednesday.

Fom what I saw, they were all well behaved and only seemed to be interested in the game. Some of the younger drunkasascunk Neds however...... :cool2:

Killiehibbie
02-01-2011, 06:18 PM

I must apologise on behalf of my brother. He made me promise never to phone him again when i'm going to a game.

Bishop Hibee
02-01-2011, 06:48 PM

Funnily enough I made the same comment to the fellow Hibees I was with. The polis were out in force after the trouble at the last derby and seemed to have everything, apart from the pissed-up idiots smashing up the loos, under control.

The apes in the asbo stand didn't look too pretty either mind.

Ants
02-01-2011, 08:15 PM

That would be one hell of an ugly looking Lesbo barmaid then !!