PDA

View Full Version : Derek Adams/ Ross County

Spike Mandela
02-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Derek Adams knowledge of Scotland's lower leagues will surely be used if that market is to be plundered.

Are there any in the Ross County team still worth looking at? Certainly looked a few decent players when they beat us. Gardyne springs to mind.

mim
02-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Derek Adams knowledge of Scotland's lower leagues will surely be used if that market is to be plundered.

Are there any in the Ross County team still worth looking at? Certainly looked a few decent players when they beat us. Gardyne springs to mind.

County's RB, Gary Miller, has always looked better than any of our options, when I've seen him.

West Upper
02-01-2011, 05:45 PM
I would be happy if we signed Michael Gardyne and Scott Boyd.

down-the-slope
02-01-2011, 05:48 PM

I will be very dissapointed if not.....we have done badly in this area. Look at other clubs who have done this to good effect...Bamba is our only example of any success over a number of years

Tonez
02-01-2011, 09:00 PM
CH Scott Boyd has looked decent when i've seem him.

RB Gary Miller is young and quick. (better than Hart imo) He'd also love a move to Hibs:agree:

Gardyne is really small, would he add anything to our already midget lightweight midfield

Hibercelona
02-01-2011, 09:03 PM
If we had their squad instead of ours, we'd probably be in a better position. :tin hat:

Sir David Gray
02-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Ross County are currently three points off the bottom of the first division, they have scored the least amount of goals in the entire league and only three teams have lost more goals than them this season.

The Voice Of Reason
02-01-2011, 11:28 PM
Ross County are currently three points off the bottom of the first division, they have scored the least amount of goals in the entire league and only three teams have lost more goals than them this season.

Shame on you sir. Lets not let the facts get in the way of a good story ! :greengrin

matty_f
02-01-2011, 11:31 PM
I can imagine the stooshie on here if/when we sign someone from the First Division.

Removed
02-01-2011, 11:58 PM
I can imagine the stooshie on here if/when we sign someone from the First Division.

:agree: but wait a minute, did the yam tramps not sign that tattooed boy from Ayr :dunno:

Looks like there are world cup winners to be found even in the lower Scottish leagues :thumbsup:

Hamish
03-01-2011, 07:10 AM
CH Scott Boyd has looked decent when i've seem him.

RB Gary Miller is young and quick. (better than Hart imo) He'd also love a move to Hibs:agree:

Gardyne is really small, would he add anything to our already midget lightweight midfield

I am sure most First Division players would fancy a move to Hibs

Falkirk Hibee is correct in pointing out the current position of RC