PDA

View Full Version : Why...?

Pretty Boy
02-01-2011, 01:53 PM
I'm sure it has been discussed but can someone answe me this question in the simplest possible way:

Why did Murray or Thicot not put Nova Scotia into the stand rather than allowing him to stroll past them and put in the cross for the winner? And why did Dickoh not move accross and at least try to prevent him putting the cross in?

The failure to take a red or yellow card for the team was quite frankly Dave Beaumontesque.

Phil D. Rolls
02-01-2011, 01:55 PM
I'm sure it has been discussed but can someone answe me this question in the simplest possible way:

Why did Murray or Thicot not put Nova Scotia into the stand rather than allowing him to stroll past them and put in the cross for the winner? And why did Dickoh not move accross and at least try to prevent him putting the cross in?

The failure to take a red or yellow card for the team was quite frankly Dave Beaumontesque.

Maybe the manager had told them to avoid a red at all costs? We have to be in the relegation battle for the long haul, and suspensions don't help.

IWasThere2016
02-01-2011, 01:55 PM
Aye we wanted blood n thunder.
They gave us thud n blunder! :grr:

ginger_rice
02-01-2011, 01:58 PM
Aye we wanted blood n thunder.
They gave us thud n blunder! :grr:

Deja Vu I recall Archie McPherson saying that about a Hibs side about '79 when we were as cr@p as now. We need someone like Roy Barry in the team just now!

WeAreHibs
02-01-2011, 02:01 PM
Deja Vu I recall Archie McPherson saying that about a Hibs side about '79 when we were as cr@p as now. We need someone like Roy Barry in the team just now!

Roy of the Rovers is a better shout.

ginger_rice
02-01-2011, 02:11 PM
Roy of the Rovers is a better shout.

Has Calderwood got any contacts at Melchester Rovers? Think they'd go for a cash plus player deal Hogg perhaps?

Matty_Jack04
02-01-2011, 02:18 PM
it was poor that the cross came in but if grounds had bothered his arse to have a glimpse over his shoulder he would have realised he was 10 yards away from the only man in the box!
We got a warning minutes before with glens chance and is near enough exactly the same move.

i was glad to see abit more fight in the team yesterdy we didnt look as soft as i thought we would but individual errors at the back are costing us dear (that and no creativity in midfeild)

on a brighter note i thought Duffy put in a right good shift yesterday well done that man