PDA

View Full Version : Kyle

Ferryhibby
02-01-2011, 01:43 PM
Interesting to hear him having a go at another Hibbie after another derby, poor hard done to jambos who practically all are over 6ft and well built cant take a few tackles, let me remind him its aphysical game and people are goin to get hurt, his game with his size is centred around being strong and physical. Also remind him its a derby match thers goin to be high passion and extra bite in the challenges, so get to fk kyle and worry about your own team, Ian Black has left the boot and elbow in a few times in his carreer what goes around comes around

Hibbie0762
02-01-2011, 01:48 PM
Interesting to hear him having a go at another Hibbie after another derby, poor hard done to jambos who practically all are over 6ft and well built cant take a few tackles, let me remind him its aphysical game and people are goin to get hurt, his game with his size is centred around being strong and physical. Also remind him its a derby match thers goin to be high passion and extra bite in the challenges, so get to fk kyle and worry about your own team, Ian Black has left the boot and elbow in a few times in his carreer what goes around comes aroundI doubt that many people in football take complaints by any Hearts player of over-physicality very seriously. Bit like a lecture from Keef on the dangers of substance abuse really.

clerriehibs
02-01-2011, 02:20 PM
Interesting to hear him having a go at another Hibbie after another derby, poor hard done to jambos who practically all are over 6ft and well built cant take a few tackles, let me remind him its aphysical game and people are goin to get hurt, his game with his size is centred around being strong and physical. Also remind him its a derby match thers goin to be high passion and extra bite in the challenges, so get to fk kyle and worry about your own team, Ian Black has left the boot and elbow in a few times in his carreer what goes around comes around

He has a history of thinking he has a god given right to speak his mind. Think back to Diamond and when he was mouthing off about Killie. It's behaviour perfectly suited to being part and parcel of that dump in gorgie.

Ed De Gramo
02-01-2011, 02:25 PM
Kyle's just a pile of ****....

Just a pity that it wasn't him that got nailed....

Baader
02-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Kyle is an absolute ar$eh*Łe of the highest order. Wouldn't give a toss what he thinks.

clerriehibs
02-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Kyle's just a pile of ****....

Just a pity that it wasn't him that got nailed....

Black was a good 2nd choice.

Judas Iscariot
02-01-2011, 02:33 PM
The next time he's at ER I'll be chucking my coins and lighters at that big welt now rather than Satchel..

:agree:

blackpoolhibs
02-01-2011, 03:08 PM
Kyle is a proper centre forward, i wish we had one of those.

PISTOL1875
02-01-2011, 03:39 PM

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

leithsansiro
02-01-2011, 03:47 PM
I wonder what Kyle meant when he was quoted in the Mail on Sunday as saying (with regards to the challenge on Black), "well, that's Ian Murray for you".

Bit of a back handed insult from a physical forward isn't it? Suggesting that other players can't be physical themselves?

Ferryhibby
02-01-2011, 04:01 PM
I wonder what Kyle meant when he was quoted in the Mail on Sunday as saying (with regards to the challenge on Black), "well, that's Ian Murray for you".

Bit of a back handed insult from a physical forward isn't it? Suggesting that other players can't be physical themselves?

My point exactly seems he can dish it out but doesnt like it back just a big mouthed carthorse seems to be wallowing in the limelight and making the most of it commenting on everything and everyone

Albion Hibs
02-01-2011, 04:09 PM
Could not give a $$$$ what that nugget thinks. There was nothing wrong with Black, he was back on the field playing as if nothing happened for the remainder of the game, his 3 or 4 mins on the deck was for the referee.

Kyle will commit a similar foul at least 5 or 6 times a season, if not a game. They guy is one of the biggest gimps going, fingers crossed Murray has taken a copy of the article and reviews it before the next game and gives big Kylie a elbow to the side of the face.

Fact is the biggest issue the hertz have is that set the hibs end off for the rest of the afternoon and silenced the home support, you would have been forgiven for forgetting they we there.

Cropley10
02-01-2011, 04:12 PM

Didn't we try and sign him in the Summer.

Folk on here reckoned he was no good IIRC.

500miles
02-01-2011, 04:14 PM
Is this the convicted thug having a go at other footballers for being over-physical again?

Good one Kevin...

blackpoolhibs
02-01-2011, 04:14 PM
Could not give a $$$$ what that nugget thinks. There was nothing wrong with Black, he was back on the field playing as if nothing happened for the remainder of the game, his 3 or 4 mins on the deck was for the referee.

Kyle will commit a similar foul at least 5 or 6 times a season, if not a game. They guy is one of the biggest gimps going, fingers crossed Murray has taken a copy of the article and reviews it before the next game and gives big Kylie a elbow to the side of the face.

Fact is the biggest issue the hertz have is that set the hibs end off for the rest of the afternoon and silenced the home support, you would have been forgiven for forgetting they we there.

Quality,:faf: ignore the fact we were second best ALL AFTERNOON, and concentrate on how quiet they were. :confused:

Wilson
02-01-2011, 04:21 PM
Didn't we try and sign him in the Summer.

Folk on here reckoned he was no good IIRC.

Hartley's legs had gone and he was past it. There are a couple of players who are deemed 'not hibs class' playing key roles in rival teams.

magpie1892
02-01-2011, 04:41 PM

Strong and physical, yes, but even though he's a yam, he makes, in this case, a valid point. Had I been reffing that game I would have sent Murray off for violent conduct as there was no doubt (IMHO) that it was deliberate and, by God, he cracked him.

'What goes around comes around' is fair comment in terms of Karma, but doesn't hold much water as far as referees are concerned. Had that challenge come even 10 minutes later, Murray would have walked. A shocking 'challenge' and indefensible, even when perpetrated on that little scrote.

Alex Trager
02-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Strong and physical, yes, but even though he's a yam, he makes, in this case, a valid point. Had I been reffing that game I would have sent Murray off for violent conduct as there was no doubt (IMHO) that it was deliberate and, by God, he cracked him.

'What goes around comes around' is fair comment in terms of Karma, but doesn't hold much water as far as referees are concerned. Had that challenge come even 10 minutes later, Murray would have walked. A shocking 'challenge' and indefensible, even when perpetrated on that little scrote.

And tbf the ref yesterday was absolote gash...

BEEJ
02-01-2011, 04:47 PM
The next time he's at ER I'll be chucking my coins and lighters at that big welt now rather than Satchel..

:agree:
And that will probably bring a nice fat fine for the club. More money out of CC's player budget.

Inspiring idea! Well done. :wink:

Aubenas
02-01-2011, 04:48 PM
While admitting we could do with an effective target man like Kyle, given his role in Jeffries extricating himself from Rugby Park, and thinking back to Hibs' recent problems with disruptive players, I'd have thought he was the last guy we should have been interested in. If Hibs have pretensions to class, off field as well as on, we need to look at the all round character of the players we sign. eg look at the difference in service that Man Utd have had between Giggs & potato head. Form is temporary, class is permanent. A lot of Hibs recent gash signings have not had the personal character to match football ability. We need to shop carefully- one of Alex Millers skills IIRC

magpie1892
02-01-2011, 04:51 PM
And tbf the ref yesterday was absolote gash...

I'm 3,500 miles away so I couldn't get down to the PBS but I didn't think the ref had a shocker by any means. Of course it hurts, but the yams shaded it and Murray should have walked. No real complaints.

magpie1892
02-01-2011, 04:52 PM
And that will probably bring a nice fat fine for the club. More money out of CC's player budget.

:top marksYes, this is not the way forward.

I threw a coin at the 2-2 game v. Anderlecht in 1992 and I am still embarrassed about it.

Barney McGrew
02-01-2011, 05:08 PM
Kyle's a plum.

For someone who has picked up more yellow cards than Nid has both this season and last, you'd think he'd keep his counsel on who's physical and who's not.

Judas Iscariot
02-01-2011, 05:10 PM

:top marksYes, this is not the way forward.

I threw a coin at the 2-2 game v. Anderlecht in 1992 and I am still embarrassed about it.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Bw3m2gAF_xkfyM::www.redandwhitekop.co m/forum/index.php?topic%3D247542.840&t=1&usg=AFrqEzdbh_M8D5P2Vp4P3UQy_stpMucC5A

clerriehibs
02-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Is this the convicted thug having a go at other footballers for being over-physical again?

Good one Kevin...

aye ... another one who's off the field record is worse than Riordan's, but harry potter doesn't seem to think it's a problem.

blackpoolhibs
02-01-2011, 05:13 PM
Kyle's a plum.

For someone who has picked up more yellow cards than Nid has both this season and last, you'd think he'd keep his counsel on who's physical and who's not.

Why do you bother what players say? We have players every week telling us what they are going to do, i ignore them. I dont even take any notice what the manager says anymore, its mostly lies or waffle anyway. I prefer to let the players do their talking on the pitch, ours have nothing to say on that score.

Barney McGrew
02-01-2011, 05:19 PM
Why do you bother what players say? We have players every week telling us what they are going to do, i ignore them. I dont even take any notice what the manager says anymore, its mostly lies or waffle anyway. I prefer to let the players do their talking on the pitch, ours have nothing to say on that score.

I'll ask your permission next time before I comment on a thread on a messageboard then :rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
02-01-2011, 05:24 PM
I'll ask your permission next time before I comment on a thread on a messageboard then :rolleyes:

Sorry that came over wrong, i should have said why do we all seem to get upset when a player says something a little controversial, the questions are often loaded, and it makes no difference?

It just sounds like sour grapes, he's better ignored.

TornadoHibby
02-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Hartley's legs had gone and he was past it. There are a couple of players who are deemed 'not hibs class' playing key roles in rival teams.

That would probably be the views of the "keyboard heroes" on here who purport to be experts on all things Hibs and SPL yet probably rarely attend matches on a regular basis forming their views from the views of others who may or may not attend matches!

Anyone who goes to matches regularly and has seen Hartley of late would appreciate what the guy does for his team! :cool2:

hibsbollah
02-01-2011, 05:25 PM
the home support, you would have been forgiven for forgetting they we there.

Agree with you there, prior to the goal the only time i really noticed them was singing 'so f'ing ugly' at Deek, which I thought was a bit cheeky considering the state of Kyle's coupon. I bet children cross the road to avoid him, I'd never seen the monster so close up before :hide:

magpie1892
02-01-2011, 05:51 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Bw3m2gAF_xkfyM::www.redandwhitekop.co m/forum/index.php?topic%3D247542.840&t=1&usg=AFrqEzdbh_M8D5P2Vp4P3UQy_stpMucC5A

Don't do yourself down, just read the thread and how it has developed...

ronaldo7
02-01-2011, 06:01 PM
I must have missed his quotes to the press after the Hertz game against Rankgers earlier in the season, when Black put Jelovic(sp) out the game for 4 months. . Was Kevin just not available for comment then.

The wee scrote got one yesterday end of. Boooooom

HIBERNIAN-0762
02-01-2011, 06:02 PM
Seems to be OK for him to up with elbows most of the time, he's a moaning faced turd, well suited to these slimebags

Nuitdelune
02-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Agree with you there, prior to the goal the only time i really noticed them was singing 'so f'ing ugly' at Deek, which I thought was a bit cheeky considering the state of Kyle's coupon. I bet children cross the road to avoid him, I'd never seen the monster so close up before :hide:

:greengrin, so true and the first time i have raised a smile since the whistle for full time yesterday

Andy74
02-01-2011, 06:09 PM
Quality centre forward. Laughable that most on here wouldn't have taken him!

Phil D. Rolls
02-01-2011, 06:18 PM
Personally, I'm all for Murray sticking his elbow in the guy's face, but strictly speaking it is against the rules. I'm not against Kyle - who I happen to think is as honest a player as youll get (in a jug eared farm boy type of way) speaking out against violent play, and I'm sure he'll do the same whatever team dishes it out.

clerriehibs
02-01-2011, 08:07 PM
Personally, I'm all for Murray sticking his elbow in the guy's face, but strictly speaking it is against the rules. I'm not against Kyle - who I happen to think is as honest a player as youll get (in a jug eared farm boy type of way) speaking out against violent play, and I'm sure he'll do the same whatever team dishes it out.

Just not Hearts ... :rolleyes:

Wotherspiniesta
03-01-2011, 12:33 AM
Quality centre forward. Laughable that most on here wouldn't have taken him!

Quality centre forward? You're having a laugh right?

jane_says
03-01-2011, 12:46 AM
I must have missed his quotes to the press after the Hertz game against Rankgers earlier in the season, when Black put Jelovic(sp) out the game for 4 months. . Was Kevin just not available for comment then.

Best post of the thread:top marks

Albion Hibs
03-01-2011, 02:50 AM

Never in my days did I think I would hear a real hibs fan say that.

What?

Quality,:faf: ignore the fact we were second best ALL AFTERNOON, and concentrate on how quiet they were. :confused:

We were not second best all afternoon but perhaps your TV did not show that, or perhaps even the highlights.

Albion Hibs
03-01-2011, 02:53 AM

Great shout mate, and could not be closer to the truth. An elbow over a 50/50 challange V's a deliberate hack, I guess the giant wilderness fud forgot that one.

Clown look forward to him coming to the road on the 2nd. Hope Murray changes target and gives him a bit of his.

ac1
03-01-2011, 07:21 AM
Times are bad in the SPL when this big pile of pish is seen as a quality centre forward.

I would take him in a minute but I think that says more about our side than the quality of Kevin Kyle.

Kaiser1962
03-01-2011, 07:30 AM
I dont think anyone's claimed that he's Ronaldo or Berbatov but, in the SPL, he does what he does. And we, like others, have no-one who can go up against him physically so he basically gets free reign. Sort of player who would have been given a couple of dull ones early doors and who someone like Gordon Rae would have relished playing against.

blackpoolhibs
03-01-2011, 09:28 AM
Never in my days did I think I would hear a real hibs fan say that.

What?

For the hard of thinking, Kyle is a proper centre forward, i wish we had one of those.

We were not second best all afternoon but perhaps your TV did not show that, or perhaps even the highlights.

Even if i had watched the game on the telly, rather than leaving the house at 7 am, i'd have said the same. We were 2nd best from the first minute to the last. You couldnt have been there if you think different?

Hibernia Na Eir
03-01-2011, 10:11 AM
your right mate, this toothless slitty eyed thicko ought to realise players have a go at him as thats what HIS game has ALWAYS been about. FFS. Get real Kyle ya fat turkey.

Expecting Rain
03-01-2011, 10:17 AM
Gets away with murder on the pitch, looked like he was going to burst into tears when a foul went against him,Harry Potter rates him, enough said.......................
Interestingly enough Kenny Miller was acting like a big bairn when losing and the Celtic goalie was time wasting in the old firm game yesterday, usually he`s posing like Cantona or racing towards the pitch side cameras and pushing his ugly manic puss to the fore.
They don`t like it when things are going not going their way.

Hibernia Na Eir
03-01-2011, 10:18 AM
Times are bad in the SPL when this big pile of pish is seen as a quality centre forward.

I would take him in a minute but I think that says more about our side than the quality of Kevin Kyle.

suits Yams perfect, big battering rams all through their ranks, basing their football solely on the physical stuff, always have as far as i can remember....

isnt it funny how, historically, some clubs prefer to play the game the good way and others always go for the route 1, physical side?? i guess the deluded lot are used to it by now though and know no better....

big-mo
03-01-2011, 10:48 AM
Does anyone know why he was not booked after his goal when he went into the crowd? I was under the impression that doing so was a automatic booking.

brog
03-01-2011, 11:09 AM
Kyle has scored less than 50 goals in 10 years as a professional. He also has 2 convictions for street brawls, unlike Deek whose only " guilty " verdict was for speeding.
He's an average player in a poor league & he's a sad apology for a human being.
PS, And he's the ugliest Jambo since Willie Gibson! :wink:

Albion Hibs
03-01-2011, 11:55 AM
Even if i had watched the game on the telly, rather than leaving the house at 7 am, i'd have said the same. We were 2nd best from the first minute to the last. You couldnt have been there if you think different?

I do think differently and I was at the game.

It was one of our best defensive displays this season, and the first time this season i really remember seeing each and every single one of them battle. We may not have created a lot of chances, but neither did they, and they were the home team. We won every ball around the edge of our box, and our CH won more than there fair share.

I am not surprised we were watching different games.

JT Fae The Toon
03-01-2011, 01:31 PM
Does anyone know why he was not booked after his goal when he went into the crowd? I was under the impression that doing so was a automatic booking.

He did get booked for exactly that.

scott7_0(Prague)
03-01-2011, 01:37 PM

He did get booked!

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_mTPz1Gaspc4/TR_lzKhgpAI/AAAAAAAAUTY/URXA9R28B2g/s1152/winter%20%26%20belgium%20395.JPG

blackpoolhibs
03-01-2011, 01:53 PM
I do think differently and I was at the game.

It was one of our best defensive displays this season, and the first time this season i really remember seeing each and every single one of them battle. We may not have created a lot of chances, but neither did they, and they were the home team. We won every ball around the edge of our box, and our CH won more than there fair share.

I am not surprised we were watching different games.

Neither am i. :faf: In fact we must have been at different games.

Albion Hibs
03-01-2011, 02:03 PM
Neither am i. :faf: In fact we must have been at different games.

Certainly in different stands anyway.

How is your love for Kevin Kyle today?!

silverhibee
03-01-2011, 02:49 PM
Kyle's a plum.

The SFA should look in to this comment by Kyle.

Kyle said:' i know what this match means to yam fans. I love the derby. Its great Ian Murray gets wound up and wants to kill everybody.
WTF is that all about.

blackpoolhibs
03-01-2011, 03:04 PM
Certainly in different stands anyway.

How is your love for Kevin Kyle today?!

I love him to bits, i want to have his children.

Hibby K
03-01-2011, 03:09 PM
In the past few weeks Kyle has moaned about treatment dished out by known SPL hardmen(?) such as Zander Diamond and Fraser Wright, now he is has the cheek to use his limited vocabulary to slander Ian Murray!
For a previously convicted thug he's certainly a bit of a jessie!
Now if he'd been around the same time as the likes of John McNamee, John Blackley and Gordon Rae to name just a few real hardmen defenders, he'd really have had something to moan about. They would have ate him for breakfast!
Grow up Kyle!

Albion Hibs
03-01-2011, 03:23 PM
I love him to bits, i want to have his children.

You had better watch that your 'kyle love' is growing at an extreme rate! Maybe he will give you the autograph you feel that Murray has deprived you of.

blackpoolhibs
03-01-2011, 03:28 PM
You had better watch that your 'kyle love' is growing at an extreme rate! Maybe he will give you the autograph you feel that Murray has deprived you of.

If i can have even one of Kyles children, perhaps in 18-20 years he could grow into a holding midfielder, who can tackle and pass the ball, i know its asking a bit much, by god we could do with one of those.

big-mo
03-01-2011, 04:04 PM
He did get booked!

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_mTPz1Gaspc4/TR_lzKhgpAI/AAAAAAAAUTY/URXA9R28B2g/s1152/winter%20%26%20belgium%20395.JPG

Thanks, I missed that as did ESPN and the BBC.

Holmesdale Hibs
03-01-2011, 04:11 PM
Kyle is an absolute ar$eh*Łe of the highest order. Wouldn't give a toss what he thinks.

:agree: A big huddie and an utter prick. Unfortunately he would walk in to our first team.

PISTOL1875
03-01-2011, 04:32 PM
:agree: A big huddie and an utter prick. Unfortunately he would walk in to our first team.

How would it be unfortunate ?? He would improve our team by a mile. He's better than Nish and Trakys..

hibsbollah
03-01-2011, 04:41 PM
I don't rate him and never have done. The yams are on a good run but let's not pretend it's due to Kyle. I actually like it that he's there; it corresponds to all the yam sterotypes, big ugly huddy who looks like he should be picking his banjo on the set of Deliverance.

Holmesdale Hibs
03-01-2011, 04:53 PM
How would it be unfortunate ?? He would improve our team by a mile. He's better than Nish and Trakys..

Its unfortunate that he doesn't play for us.

ronaldo7
03-01-2011, 06:22 PM
He did get booked!

I you look at the photo, you can clearly see Kyle touching the ref. By Steve O'Reilly's rules he should have got a straight red. Motherwell v Hertz anyone:wink:

Inconsistancies are killing the game:greengrin

03-01-2011, 06:28 PM
Couldn't care less what that fat oaf thinks tbh

Hibs7
03-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Couldn't care less what that fat oaf thinks tbh

He is a typical inbred neanderthal that inhabits the tinhutcastle cave

The_Todd
03-01-2011, 06:54 PM
He's a decent player but he needs to shut his trap.

Just like Foulkes, like Mackay, like Preston, like Euan Cameron and most of Kickback he's a Yam who has an ongoing problem with verbal diarrhea.

renato
03-01-2011, 09:00 PM
His comments re Murray go back to the last derby when Ian, after just coming onto the pitch, crunched Kyle a beauty and then stood over him and gave him a mouthful (my lip reading isn't great but it was along the lines of "get up ya fat barsteward, and keep your gob shut from now on).

Basically, he did what 3/4 of Easter Road was screaming at our non-existent midfield to do :greengrin

Kyle had some "afters" with Murray later on in that game too and I'm certain these recent comments from Kyle are just a continuation.

New Corrie
03-01-2011, 10:07 PM
He's just a pub team, hoofball lump of wood. Never good enough for a flair team like us, over on 40 points back they think he's great!! Has anyone heard Romanov has an unpaid parking ticket tick tock

Toaods
03-01-2011, 11:53 PM
The SFA should look in to this comment by Kyle.

Kyle said:' i know what this match means to yam fans. I love the derby. Its great Ian Murray gets wound up and wants to kill everybody.
WTF is that all about.

I watched the whole game from V+ this morning and was interested to see if anyone from the SFA take issue with Kyle's wee pre-match montage for ESPN in which he was asked about Riordan, to which he replied he had a wee word when Deek was red carded at ER and told him to grow up as it was poor to go out to deliberately try to hurt a fellow professional the way he did.

Can Kyle authenticate these claims, as I recall Deek getting red carded for a 'typical forward's tackle' , ie from behind but weak and no contact with the ball.

Can't have been that nasty as the SFA didn't see fit to impose any further suspension.

The Harp Awakes
04-01-2011, 12:17 AM

Kyle is carthorse wi' a fat belly, with little class on the field and certainly no class off it.

He would be found out in most leagues in the world but somehow scores goals in the SPL because the SPL is pesh.

blackpoolhibs
04-01-2011, 01:49 PM
Kyle is carthorse wi' a fat belly, with little class on the field and certainly no class off it.

He would be found out in most leagues in the world but somehow scores goals in the SPL because the SPL is pesh.

What league are we pish in?:confused:

Cropley10
04-01-2011, 02:00 PM
He's a decent player but he needs to shut his trap.

Just like Foulkes, like Mackay, like Preston, like Euan Cameron and most of Kickback he's a Yam who has an ongoing problem with verbal diarrhea.

Can we add Gary Cocke to that list please.

HIBERNIAN-0762
04-01-2011, 02:01 PM
Can we add Gary Cocke to that list please.

If anyone deserves the punch in the mooth award it's him...and I'm first in the queue..an absolute cock of a man :agree: