PDA

View Full Version : Stevenson,Galbraith, zemmama

since90plustwo
01-01-2011, 07:34 PM
stevenson was of our best players on wednesday and CC doesnt even pick him in the squad? and why was zouma not brought on? if hes fit enough for the bench hes fit enough to play? and dannyy was also excellent on wednesday, gave us a different option, yet CC doesnt play him. his selections are very poor imo

Haymaker
01-01-2011, 07:37 PM
Or maybe he has decided to rotate the players to see what they can do and how much they will work for new contracts.

He will have seen Stevenson playing his heart out in the games he has played.

He will have seen many others not.

since90plustwo
01-01-2011, 07:40 PM
thats why you play someone with a heart in a derby game,rather have him in there than murray miller or de graff who were useless

Toaods
01-01-2011, 07:41 PM
Let's face reality, league wise we're finished for the season and I assume he's trying to shop-window the likes of Nish. Zemmama is great but don't want him wrecked for the season. Lewis was taken off midweek.....strain?... and Galbraith looked tasked to play the last quarter but we were surviving better than expected.

Gala Foxes
01-01-2011, 07:43 PM
on Wednesday night against United when it was announced that De Graaf was man of the match all you could hear in the lower west was laughter

He was missing all day today

Hibs Class
01-01-2011, 07:51 PM
on Wednesday night against United when it was announced that De Graaf was man of the match all you could hear in the lower west was laughter

Maybe the view from the lower west isn't that great?
De Graaf had a decent game on wed and was a reasonable shout for MOTM.

Gala Foxes
01-01-2011, 07:52 PM
Maybe the view from the lower west isn't that great?
De Graaf had a decent game on wed and was a reasonable shout for MOTM.

didn't see it then and didn't see him today

steviecarnie
01-01-2011, 07:54 PM

Noise from the west??? I'll tell the jokes!

MSK
01-01-2011, 07:56 PM
Noise from the west??? I'll tell the jokes!Mon then ..