PDA

View Full Version : Burnley sacked from Palace

jackhfc
01-01-2011, 06:41 PM
What it says on the tin.

All I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, purely cause he's a yam twat and was a crappy Scotland manager.

IMO he was lucky with Hearts and isn't as good a manager as everyone thinks:greengrin

MSK
01-01-2011, 06:46 PM
What it says on the tin.

All I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, purely cause he's a yam twat and was a crappy Scotland manager.

IMO he was lucky with Hearts and isn't as good a manager as everyone thinks:greengrinIf he had remained at the yams he would prob have got them into champs league ..titter ..

Betty Boop
01-01-2011, 06:50 PM
What it says on the tin.

IMO he was lucky with Hearts and isn't as good a manager as everyone thinks:greengrin

Burley ! :greengrin

Sylar
01-01-2011, 06:51 PM
What it says on the tin.

I'm beginning to wonder if Vlad saw something in Burley, despite their early success during his tenure, as his record since leaving Tynecastle has been deplorable.

jackhfc
01-01-2011, 06:51 PM
Burley ! :greengrin

Shoot me now lol :doh::wink:

Dinkydoo
01-01-2011, 06:58 PM
What it says on the tin.

A bit sad that you're revelling in someone getting sacked even if it is Burley - he is a rubbish manager though! :greengrin

jackhfc
01-01-2011, 07:03 PM
A bit sad that you're revelling in someone getting sacked even if it is Burley - he is a rubbish manager though! :greengrin

After watching that dross performance today, i'm genuinly clutching at straws to keep amused, so why not pick on a yam?:greengrin

Dinkydoo
01-01-2011, 07:07 PM
After watching that dross performance today, i'm genuinly clutching at straws to keep amused, so why not pick on a yam?:greengrin

Very true!

:devil:

I've resorted to drinking away my hangover. :faf:

Removed
01-01-2011, 07:11 PM
South Norwood off licence owners are said to be devastated by the news.

Toaods
01-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Hogg will be gutted.