PDA

View Full Version : Toilet Facilities at the bus shelter?

Www1875hfc
01-01-2011, 06:14 PM
When was the last time you ever used a porto loo at a purpose built stadium?

Steve-O
01-01-2011, 06:19 PM
1 urinal for about 10 folk at once in a stand that holds 3500...joke of a place.

Sir David Gray
Didn't need to use the toilet today but that was ridiculous.

If they don't have basic facilities, such as toilets, in good, working order then the place shouldn't be allowed to open its doors until the problem is fixed.

Between that and the partial roof collapse a few weeks back, the place really is a health and safety disaster and should have been condemned a long time ago.

MSK
When was the last time you ever used a porto loo at a purpose built stadium?:faf:

1 urinal for about 10 folk at once in a stand that holds 3500...joke of a place.:faf:

Hibercelona
01-01-2011, 06:25 PM
Are the urinals made out of asbestos? :dunno:

Personally, i'd much rather take a dump on my over charged pink seat.

down-the-slope
01-01-2011, 06:29 PM
Its a joke..they were threatened with stand closure for Dons match due to lack of facilities...are there no Jambo plumbers that could help out their proud club :rolleyes:

totaly laughable that 10 days latter they have only portaloos as an solution....

crap situation in more ways than one :faf:

Removed
01-01-2011, 06:31 PM
And in the only toilets there were you couldn't breathe because some selfish folk wanted a fag at HT. Cheers guys :thumbsup:

erin go bragh
01-01-2011, 06:32 PM
to be fair the whole stadium is a fin toilet :wink:
GGTTH

Removed
01-01-2011, 06:33 PM
to be fair the whole stadium is a fin toilet :wink:
GGTTH

:agree: :jamboak:

down-the-slope
01-01-2011, 06:48 PM
i could not beleive they still have the 2 of the 1970 turnstyles :faf:

Maybe its a plan to keep them for a Museum

also a mate who went with me who a ST holder but not been there in ages asked...'why is there a potting shed in the main stand'...the John Robertson Lounge :bye:

Antifa Hibs
01-01-2011, 06:48 PM
What ye's talking aboot? This is how all big clubs operate. Trying to say you havn't seen 8 portaloo's inside the Emirates and Nou Camp per 3500 fans.

There was also an auld dead fir tree on the roof of the main stand.

It's a big club thing. We obvisouly won't get it...

Steve-O
01-01-2011, 06:56 PM
i could not beleive they still have the 2 of the 1970 turnstyles :faf:

Maybe its a plan to keep them for a Museum

also a mate who went with me who a ST holder but not been there in ages asked...'why is there a potting shed in the main stand'...the John Robertson Lounge :bye:

Had to laugh at that 'Lounge' as well :faf:

The pishest 'lounge' that one will ever see! :agree:

madabouthibs
01-01-2011, 07:01 PM
:greengrin Liked the John robertson tomato shed! :thumbsup:

Hibercelona
01-01-2011, 07:02 PM
And to think....

Some scottish football fans claim Tynecastle to be one of the better stadiums in Scotland. :dizzy:

How..... I have no idea. :bitchy:

CropleyWasGod
01-01-2011, 07:10 PM
Didn't help that some thought the solution was to P in the sinks. :rolleyes:

Lofarl
01-01-2011, 07:29 PM
It's the 6 pie window box in the historic main stand. Midden of a ground pure midden and I've been to Clyde.

ronaldo7
01-01-2011, 07:33 PM
http://www.superstock.com/stock-photos-images/1566-0219125

I think the plumber refused to work on the other ones:devil:

LancashireHibby
01-01-2011, 09:52 PM
Absolute joke of a place, I've placed a complaint with the head steward who took my phone number etc and it seems like I wasn't the only one...stepping on a nail in the middle of a sea of pish is never a good thing!

Bostonhibby
01-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Absolute joke of a place, I've placed a complaint with the head steward who took my phone number etc and it seems like I wasn't the only one...stepping on a nail in the middle of a sea of pish is never a good thing!

Claims direct :wink:

fatbloke
01-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Sadly they have never given a flying f*** about facilities and as long as they keep winning derbies they never will.

Bostonhibby
01-01-2011, 10:08 PM
Sadly they have never given a flying f*** about facilities and as long as they keep winning derbies they never will.

:agree: we totally outclass them in the toilet department, it's a start.

We will use the Bamba money for Bidet's in the changing rooms and cigar cutters for the boardroom thus further increasing the gap in class. Build the foundations like this and we will get to the product on the park eventually.

Sir David Gray
01-01-2011, 10:11 PM
But the stadium announcer quite clearly apologised and said that if anyone needed a "Flushing facility" there were porta loos scattered about :greengrin

That'll be ok then...:rolleyes:

I might expect that level of facilities at East Fife or Forfar (no disrespect to either club as they probably provide better facilities) but when you're talking about going to an SPL stadium, the least you should expect is for the toilets to work.

I stand by what I said earlier which is that Tynecastle should not have been allowed to open when it was in that condition.

They have a main stand that could literally fall apart at any moment, and now this.

The term "not fit for purpose" springs to mind.

Ed De Gramo
01-01-2011, 10:45 PM

Tetanus jab needed :agree:

I also spoke to one of the stewards about this and he just shrugged his shoulders. He said it was 10x worse when Aberdeen were in town.

Capt Mainwaring
01-01-2011, 10:55 PM
No question that Tynecastle is a wreck of a stadium, but ask yourself the question as to whether the Hearts Board have got their spending priorities better than we have?

Would you be happier sitting a Portaloo if your team had just won 4 Derbies in a row, sat 3 points off the top of the league and were 23 points ahead of your city rivals?

Hibercelona
01-01-2011, 10:57 PM
I can barely picture the horror....

http://marketinggovenor.info/wp-content/uploads/classipress/portaloo-273348400.jpg

:jamboak:

Bostonhibby
01-01-2011, 10:59 PM
No question that Tynecastle is a wreck of a stadium, but ask yourself the question as to whether the Hearts Board have got their spending priorities better than we have?

Would you be happier sitting a Portaloo if your team had just won 4 Derbies in a row, sat 3 points off the top of the league and were 23 points ahead of your city rivals?

:confused: Prefer a good cr*p myself.
Sorry, been a long day....................

hibsbollah
01-01-2011, 11:12 PM
When they next come to ER, lets close all our away end toilets bar one, pour stale urine 2 inches deep all over the floor and see how those ****ers like it:na na:

Hibercelona
01-01-2011, 11:16 PM
When they next come to ER, lets close all our away end toilets bar one, pour stale urine 2 inches deep all over the floor and see how those ****ers like it:na na:

They lot don't use toilets.

dp00
02-01-2011, 02:52 AM
was a bit of a joke... maybe we should let the spl know

enquiries@scotprem.com

or even hibs

board@hibs.co.uk could maybe even pop in some tips about players

Dunbar Hibee
02-01-2011, 02:59 AM
And in the only toilets there were you couldn't breathe because some selfish folk wanted a fag at HT. Cheers guys :thumbsup:

Daft if that was the case, we were aloud to have a fag outside.

Devine
02-01-2011, 03:10 AM
Sad state of affairs when all we have to jibe them about is the state of their toilets dear oh dear

matty_f
02-01-2011, 08:03 AM
Sad state of affairs when all we have to jibe them about is the state of their toilets dear oh dear

It's not all we've got, for instance we could have jibed them about being trampy Yam b******s who hired a sex offender for a manager, and who have a player who allegedly sends photos of his boaby to young girls.

We could have jibed them about their bloodied-turd coloured strip. We could have jibed them about Albert Kidd, we could have jibed them about Gary Locke's face. We could have jibed them about FJK. We could have jibed them about their fan that got it on with a young girl in the PBS toilets (pre-portaloo, I presume).

Did I mention they're trampy Yam b*****s?

Green_one
02-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Just use the home dugout. Its convenient and smells of S**** already.

Bit crowded at times, so wait for the break if you can.

Tyncastle has been sub-standard for decades.

Albanian Hibs
02-01-2011, 10:45 AM
The woman's "toilet" was just as bad. 3 cubicles in the toilet; one of out of order, one was blocked with paper and one was working. The stewards didn't give a toss about our complaints.

LancashireHibby
02-01-2011, 12:42 PM

Mine wasn't a jibe as such but a genuine complaint about paying £26 and then not even having access to decent facilities (after 5 cans and a bottle of Stella on the way up, such facilities can come in handy!). Looking at the list of names & telephone numbers that the head steward had, I certainly wasn't the only one to lodge a complaint.

hibsbollah
02-01-2011, 04:05 PM
Mine wasn't a jibe as such but a genuine complaint about paying £26 and then not even having access to decent facilities (after 5 cans and a bottle of Stella on the way up, such facilities can come in handy!). Looking at the list of names & telephone numbers that the head steward had, I certainly wasn't the only one to lodge a complaint.

Looking on the bright side, all the foetid excrement and stale urine might result in a Port-au-Prince style cholera outbreak at the pink bus shelter:aok:

WindyMiller
02-01-2011, 04:05 PM
The woman's "toilet" was just as bad. 3 cubicles in the toilet; one of out of order, one was blocked with paper and one was working. The stewards didn't give a toss about our complaints.

A friend tells me there was no female toilets available in the Wheatfield.

Love the Green
02-01-2011, 04:07 PM
A friend tells me there was no female toilets available in the Wheatfield.

Thats a pity as it was full of fannies:wink:

"keep the faith"