PDA

View Full Version : Mark Brown

FromTheCapital
01-01-2011, 02:06 PM
In 1 word :

Outstanding, Agree ?

lucky
01-01-2011, 02:07 PM
Made some great stops but his kicking is awful and I thought he should have done better at the goal.

Saorsa
01-01-2011, 02:10 PM
In 1 word :

Outstanding, Agree ?Certainly the best we've had in a long time, too bad by the time we found him the rest of the team has deteriorated tae the current level. When we had a good team all the keepers were *****e. :rolleyes:

matty_f
01-01-2011, 02:11 PM
In 1 word :

Outstanding, Agree ?

He did very well today, bar his kicking. I really like him, best keeper we have had for a while.

PeeJay
01-01-2011, 02:14 PM
In 1 word :

Outstanding, Agree ?

He had some great stops today, his kicking is poor. Later on he had an injury and Thicot had to start kicking for him...

I don't think we should blame him for the goal, Thicot should surely have stopped the cross coming in and as for Grounds - the dying minutes of a game and he is at least 5 yards away from their target man...what was he thinking?

col02
01-01-2011, 02:16 PM
His kicking might be poor at the moment but he is at least reliable as goalkeeper and gives the manager some crumb of comfort in the defensive department.

TornadoHibby
01-01-2011, 02:21 PM
He had some great stops today, his kicking is poor. Later on he had an injury and Thicot had to start kicking for him...

I don't think we should blame him for the goal, Thicot should surely have stopped the cross coming in and as for Grounds - the dying minutes of a game and he is at least 5 yards away from their target man...what was he thinking?

Dickoh could have moved towards the winger more quickly after he skipped past the first challenge on the touchline allowing hime to block any cross also IMO!

Mark Brown was excellent throughout the match but I felt he should have done better at the goal as he was beaten at his near post where there was little space for the ball to be placed!

Liams
01-01-2011, 02:33 PM
I like brown however there are a few things that he could deal better with, ie- low ball balls across the goal face.

greenteam
01-01-2011, 02:35 PM
Kicks.....ok, but everything else looking good. Another player who needs support from us lot..:flag:

Bob Box Fish
01-01-2011, 02:41 PM
Definitely feel more confident with him in goals. Needs
To work on his kicking. Mind you Leighton couldn't kick a ball but you would take him back any day.

greenteam
01-01-2011, 02:49 PM
Like him.....not normal for me to say that about a Hibs keeper, like Stalk ( Cant spell) too, so why the rumours about signing another one???:flag:

greenteam
01-01-2011, 02:50 PM
STACK...aaaaaaaaagh

Wull
01-01-2011, 03:07 PM
there's a lot to be done before thinkin aboot a new keeper:flag:

just saw replay of goal, he maybe should have stopped it, he got into position, mibe the power on the heasder was too much??????????????? sayin that theheasrts git got in a great cross!

Woody1985
01-01-2011, 03:08 PM
Great stop from the free kick. One of the most outstanding saves I've seen for a while.

I include the boruc wotherspoon save in the because the keeper was out of position to begin with on that save which made it look better than it was.