PDA

View Full Version : Why no zemmama / Nish

crash
01-01-2011, 02:32 PM
How that balloon Nish gets a game before Zemamma defies belief. Cost us the game in my opinion.

marinello59
01-01-2011, 02:33 PM
How that balloon Nish gets a game before Zemamma defies belief. Cost us the game in my opinion.

Nish cost us the game? Oh ffs. What a stupid post.

Andy74
01-01-2011, 02:33 PM
Not the game for someone still recovering.

Westie1875
01-01-2011, 02:34 PM

It was evident on Wednesday that he is nowhere near fit and they would have kicked him black and blue IMO.

Beefster
01-01-2011, 02:36 PM

Riordan missed chances, Dickoh missed chances, Grounds was 'marking' Kyle at the goal, the rest of them are *****bags of the highest order.

Nish was only part of the problem.

Callum_62
01-01-2011, 02:41 PM
nish cost us the game???? :rolleyes:

geezo....he actually was a bit unlucky with his chance.

hibbymac
01-01-2011, 02:43 PM

:faf:

scott7_0(Prague)
01-01-2011, 02:45 PM
nish cost us the game???? :rolleyes:

geezo....he actually was a bit unlucky with his chance.

YUP< Nish done more than Trakys did in a short period.

For me the Hearts winger should have been tackled at least twice during his run.

And finally I think we can put the goalkeeping issue to bed, Brown was immence today, his handling was second to none.

FromTheCapital
01-01-2011, 02:53 PM
Nish cost us the game ?

You cannot just on and blame Nish for what was a pretty poor performance.

Hearts werent brilliant neither were Hibs but we conceded a soft goal that COST us.

I also believe Nishy was unlucky with his effort.

lucky
01-01-2011, 03:06 PM

Your opinion is piss poor if you think that Zemamma could have won us that game and that Nish was at fault. The guy who cost us the game was John Hughes. He was the guy who assembled this awful squad. CC tried to make us hard to beat and just failed.

Hibbie_Cameron
01-01-2011, 03:11 PM
Nish cost us the game is one of the most laughable things i have read on here.

He done well with his chance and was unlucky not to score

James70
01-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Nish did everything right with that shot and was very unlucky not to score. Definite penalty disallowed also but we didn't deserve a draw never mind a win.

Kaiser1962
01-01-2011, 03:14 PM

If Zouma had played in that he would have been out the game for another year.

HFC 0-7
01-01-2011, 03:16 PM
Nish didnt cost us the game but calling his effort on goal 'unlucky'? How was it unlucky he missed the target! If he had scored would he have been lucky?

IMO, I thought it was quite a bad miss, should have at least hit the target, but to say that moment cost us the game is stupid.

At The Edge
01-01-2011, 03:17 PM
If Zouma had played in that he would have been out the game for another year.

yep, it was no game for Zouma to be part of, CC had set his stall out to get a draw, not play silky football. he would have been crocked within 10 mins of coming on.

Nish was unlucky and as with other posts it would have been a goal i would have loved but not deserved.

Onward

Craig_in_Prague
01-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Good effort from Nish, Zemamma is important to us for the rest of the season - forcing it just for today may have set him back, no doubt some yam would've done him.

We lost coz we're rank rotten.
Lowest of the low on confidence, we're slow, clueless and thank foooook nearly all these players are out of contract soon.

We really just need to try stay up, and then completely re-build.
Lets hope CC is the man to do so, he has a hell of a job on his hands.

Liked the look of Duffy, I hope he'll get some goals for us to see us up. Relied only on Deek all season.

Another derby defeat and a relegation battle ahead....... Nice.

Sas_The_Hibby
01-01-2011, 03:25 PM
I'm one of Nish's fiercest critics but he did nothing wrong today in the short time he was on (apart from continuing to moan! :greengrin ).

Baldy Foghorn
01-01-2011, 03:30 PM

FFS How exactly did Nish cost us the game..... Stupid post, take off your blinkers

greenteam
01-01-2011, 03:30 PM
Ok, He a did what he always does.........go down far to easily. (that cost us the goal. I was screaming at the radio to put Zamma on, but after I thought about it, it made sense. He had a chance, but if all of us are screaming for his blood, what do we expect. Maybe giving the guy some support and not eating away at him, he will do better

cad
01-01-2011, 03:35 PM
I pretty sure Murray and another player missed him at the half way line Dickoh came over could jumpin but didnt jocked him out a bit but the guy swung a good cross in Grounds well nuff said.
As for Nish costing us the game ,not this week maybe next week but it wisnae him this week.

greenteam
01-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Being caught on the brake is normally down to an offensive mistake. Im sticking up for CN here.
But its hard...:cool2:

Big Ed
01-01-2011, 03:44 PM
Nish didnt cost us the game but calling his effort on goal 'unlucky'? How was it unlucky he missed the target! If he had scored would he have been lucky?

IMO, I thought it was quite a bad miss, should have at least hit the target, but to say that moment cost us the game is stupid.

He was unlucky because he did the right thing and hit the ball low across the Keeper and it missed the post by a couple of inches.
If he sclaffs the shot into the Keeper's hands; that's probably on target.

woody47
01-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Reckon CC thought better than put him on against the ****. Needs to be slowly brought back into the team and a high tempo game like this was not the time.

Judas Iscariot
01-01-2011, 03:52 PM
Trakys is more of a donkey than Nish..

Nishy was involved with our best and only chances, unlucky with his strike and brilliant flick for Dickoh's chance..

Fans need to get a life and lay off him..

mentalhibee
01-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Hibs have a throw in deep in hearts half, into nish's feet, instead of holding it up and keeping the pressure up their end, he falls on his arse and hearts break up the pitch and score, plus he should have burried that chance. Not all his fault but he should have done better. Stonewall pen aswell, the ref was a joke.

greenteam
01-01-2011, 03:58 PM
Léader Of The Indestructable Powerleague

Nishy was involved with our best and only chances, unlucky with his strike and brilliant flick for Dickoh's chance..

I agree, who signed this bloke? (i know)...Trakys isnt worth keeping Nish is. Bottom line.:cool2:

Big Ed
01-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Léader Of The Indestructable Powerleague

I agree, who signed this bloke? (i know)...Trakys isnt worth keeping Nish is. Bottom line.:cool2:

To be fair to Trakys; he was on his own up front. When Nish came on CC put Riordan along side him.

ScottB
01-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Riordan missed chances, Dickoh missed chances, Grounds was 'marking' Kyle at the goal, the rest of them are *****bags of the highest order.

Nish was only part of the problem.

Don't you know that all our defeats are Nish, Hogg and Rankin's fault by now?

Even sitting in the stands. If others missed chances it's because of how rubbish those three are.

Honestly, all these blame Nish, blame Hogg, blame Rankin threads, while whitewashing the mistakes of the rest are driving me up the wall.

As for Zemmama, the Yams would have kicked him up and down the pitch and that would be him out for weeks / months yet again.

greenteam
01-01-2011, 04:18 PM
Me too Scott and us fans aint helping. Ok, I know we expect better...........I hate to say this, but we should be taking a lesson from Aberdeen fans and giving the confidence back to our team, not taking it away. :flag:

GreenCastle
01-01-2011, 04:35 PM
Not saying Nish cost us the game but did he not give the ball away in the corner up at the Hibs end which then led to the yams breaking and scoring ?

Hibs7
01-01-2011, 04:42 PM
This clown cost us again, missing an easy chance then falling on his erse and giving the ball away from which they scored, just a huge liability, get rid of.

IWasThere2016
01-01-2011, 04:45 PM
Certainly NOT good enough IMO

greenteam
01-01-2011, 04:48 PM
Yea, because Traky was better??????????????????/
At least he had a chance!!!!!!!!!!!

Baldy Foghorn
01-01-2011, 04:49 PM
This clown cost us again, missing an easy chance then falling on his erse and giving the ball away from which they scored, just a huge liability, get rid of.

Get a grip, FFS.....

His chance was only inches away...... When he fell it was outside there box, so how the hell did they manage to run up the park cross and score.... It is a team game, and not Nish who cost us Today.......

AFKA5814_Hibs
01-01-2011, 04:50 PM
Nish was no different to anybody else. They were all useless *******s. :agree:

ScottB
01-01-2011, 04:50 PM

Oh for the love of Christ!!

Aye, everythings Nish's fault, or Hogg's fault, or Rankin's fault.

Will everyone give it a bloody rest eh. They are all at fault, can we stop with the bloody scapegoating, it's pathetic.

Removed
01-01-2011, 04:51 PM
Get a grip, FFS.....

His chance was only inches away...... When he fell it was outside there box, so how the hell did they manage to run up the park cross and score.... It is a team game, and not Nish who cost us Today.......

:agree: but any excuse to start yet another Nish bashing thread :rolleyes:

Hibercelona
01-01-2011, 04:51 PM

I agree.

Nish should have ran all the way back and prevented the goal. Seeing as thats his job.... :rolleyes:

I dislike Nish for a multitude of reasons... but what a crock of s***e this thread is.

MSK
01-01-2011, 04:52 PM
This clown cost us again, missing an easy chance then falling on his erse and giving the ball away from which they scored, just a huge liability, get rid of.Your the ****ing clown !!! **** defending cost us the goal ..get a grip !!

Baldy Foghorn
01-01-2011, 04:54 PM
I agree.

Nish should have ran all the way back and prevented the goal. Seeing as thats his job.... :rolleyes:

I dislike Nish for a multitude of reasons... but what a crock of s***e this thread is.

:confused::confused::confused:

Hibs7
Get a grip, FFS.....

Hibs were attacking and ******** did his usual and fell down, giving the ball to hertz from which they scored hence he is culpable, I have seen dominoes stay upright easier.

Baldy Foghorn
Your the ****ing clown !!! **** defending cost us the goal ..get a grip !!

:agree::agree:

greenteam
01-01-2011, 04:55 PM
The goal was more of Hearts luck than Hibs bad play. The ball ran well for them...........or am i seeing things different?

scott7_0(Prague)

You been on the booze!

What about Trakys and Duffy, they never did anything nor Deek, what about the non midfield, the lack of tackles on the lith winger for them at the goal, what about Grounds not marking Kyle for the goal.... I would say my points are relevant and your utter pish statement is non-relevent!

Baldy Foghorn
Hibs were attacking and ******** did his usual and fell down, giving the ball to hertz from which they scored hence he is culpable, I have seen dominoes stay upright easier.

Pathetic post..... It is a team game, and the cross and header should have been better defended, dont let that stop your bashing and scapegoating.......

Punters like you get on my thrupennies.......

Hibercelona

I believe you just had a :doh: moment there! :wink:

steviecarnie
01-01-2011, 04:56 PM

There were alot worse, nish was ok.
Miller - Sh*te Bag
DeGuff - Touch of an elephant, that time it bounced off him when riordan coulda been through - CRIMINAL!
Grounds - Young lad but surely he knows how to cover/mark by now!

seanraff07
01-01-2011, 04:57 PM
What is it with some of our fans picking on certain players?

Bet if it was Riordan that missed that chance you'd say he was unlucky but cause it was Nish he's a clown.:yawn:

greenteam
01-01-2011, 04:58 PM
wont change till CC gets his own players, time for a 90% clear out

Hibs7
01-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Pathetic post..... It is a team game, and the cross and header should have been better defended, dont let that stop your bashing and scapegoating.......

Punters like you get on my thrupennies.......

Well F*** your thrupennies we are all entitled to our opinions even though yours is *****

sesoim
01-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Most of the players were rubbish as usual. A total bunch of losers. But Nish could have redeemed himself a wee bit with that chance and what did he do?

I hope this is the last season we'll have to put up with most of that lot. The dross we've had to watch for over fours years now (in spite of the odd good run) is a joke. Big changes need to be made now, even if it takes a few pay offs to make some players leave. Relegation would cost us a lot more.

And besides, if Caley and Killie can do well with budgets of under £1.5M, why can't we with three times that? Again, it comes back to the managers who signed these players, and, most of all, the guy who appointed all these blooming managers.

Hibercelona
01-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Well F*** your thrupennies we are all entitled to our opinions even though yours is *****

Can we launch this clown?

marinello59
01-01-2011, 05:03 PM

What a load of absolute tosh.

MSK
01-01-2011, 05:04 PM
Hibs were attacking and ******** did his usual and fell down, giving the ball to hertz from which they scored hence he is culpable, I have seen dominoes stay upright easier.Aye ..yams then attacked ..hibs defender fannied aboot ..yam got cross in & Grounds was standing scratching his ****ing erse ..Nish's fault thou eh !!!

Baldy Foghorn
01-01-2011, 05:04 PM

Dear oh dear, drinking and keyboards should be outlawed

ScottB
01-01-2011, 05:05 PM
Aye ..yams then attacked ..hibs defender fannied aboot ..yam got cross in & Grounds was standing scratching his ****ing erse ..Nish's fault thou eh !!!

I'm waiting on someone posting a thread blaming Hogg next...

MSK
01-01-2011, 05:05 PM
Well F*** your thrupennies we are all entitled to our opinions even though yours is *****Behave yersel & get some sleep ...

greenteam
01-01-2011, 05:08 PM
With respect Nish does fall over too easy and yes he looks for a foul when he has no chance. Thats his problem FFS, He is no Alan Shearer, but someone needs to be telling him (ok, teaching him). If he can learn the difference between falling over and FALLING OVER ...He would be a good team player (maybe he watches to much TV}

Hibs7
01-01-2011, 05:09 PM
Dear oh dear, drinking and keyboards should be outlawed

With supporters like you lot who can't see a liability when he kicks you in the nuts, relegation is deserved.

marinello59
01-01-2011, 05:10 PM
With supporters like you lot who can't see a liability when he kicks you in the nuts, relegation is deserved.

Cut it out. Last warning.

Baldy Foghorn
01-01-2011, 05:11 PM

"relegation is deserved", what are you talking about ?

Hibs7
01-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Cut it out. Last warning.

Oh scary, who ****innnnng cares, most of the Hibs support are like the team, useless nuggets

camhibby1
Your opinion is piss poor if you think that Zemamma could have won us that game and that Nish was at fault. The guy who cost us the game was John Hughes. He was the guy who assembled this awful squad. CC tried to make us hard to beat and just failed.

Could not agree more - John Hughes had no strategy in bulding a team and has left Hibs in a shocking mess. However that said Mr Petrie and the accountants who run the club have strange ideas here. Long term strategy (infrastructure of stadium; East Mains and Academy etc) has been successful. The running of the football side of things has been short term, wayward and in recent years a failure. The present manager needs more support than ever and that means taking a more long term view; having confidence in the manager and being more forth-right with the fans. Once the clear-out begins the manager should be supported by us all.

eastmainsmsh
Big Nishy did everything right there imo way he took deeks ball down was super as was his shot just agonisingly off target if that hadve gone in it would have been a superb goal imo

CC tried direct route today it obv didnt pay off

Hope he can get this right :aok:

AFKA5814_Hibs
01-01-2011, 05:15 PM
Let's all blame Nish cause he had a chance at 1-1 to win the game. Let's all forget that the entire team chances to win game, after game, after game without Nish...

Pratts. :agree:

greenteam
01-01-2011, 05:15 PM
We are all angry ADMIN..........can you blame us for arguing between ourselves?

MSK
01-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Oh scary, who ****innnnng cares, most of the Hibs support are like the team, useless nuggetsAw sober up mate ..why argue wi yer fellow beings ..take a chill pill man ..come back the morn wi a clear heid ...:agree:

just_joe
01-01-2011, 05:19 PM

That's the kind of thing I used to say to my mates on the way to primary school the next day. get a grip man! Just because Nish missed a chance he's automatically to blame? What about Dickoh and whoever else missed! It's the team on a whole there just not good enough END OF. Time for changes and I mean BIG changes or its set to be over for us this season :(

MSK
01-01-2011, 05:19 PM
We are all angry ADMIN..........can you blame us for arguing between ourselves?Nope ..argue away, but when ye start acting like a tit then we have to call the shots ..:wink:

Removed
01-01-2011, 05:20 PM
Aw sober up mate ..why argue wi yer fellow beings ..take a chill pill man ..come back the morn wi a clear heid ...:agree:

Just launch him. Nae need imo drink or no drink

ac1
01-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Some people saying Nish was 'unlucky'?

How is it unlucky for a striker to miss the target in basically a one on one with the keeper?

I turned to my dad at the game and said that is why Hibs lose derby after derby straight after the chance. Nothing to do with luck.

He was also involved with the Hearts goal.

Nish is not good enough.

scott7_0(Prague)
01-01-2011, 05:25 PM

How is it unlucky for a striker to miss the target in basically a one on one with the keeper?

I turned to my dad at the game and said that is why Hibs lose derby after derby straight after the chance. Nothing to do with luck.

Nish is not good enough.

Jesus, here's another!!

ac1
01-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Jesus, here's another!!

The guy is not good enough - nothing personal its the truth!

Baldy Foghorn
01-01-2011, 05:29 PM

Nish is not good enough.

The Hearts defender got over fairly quickly, and Nish did well to get shot away, which he struck very well, it was only a fraction away from finding the bottom corner.... Give the big man a break, it was hardly a sitter.......

Hibercelona
01-01-2011, 05:30 PM

Everybody knows he isn't good enough.

But to blame him for the Hearts goal is utter nonsense.

ScottB
01-01-2011, 05:30 PM

Perhaps, but how many goals did Riordan, Duffy and Trakys score today?

Where was the midfield and defense for the Hearts goal?

Blaming Nish, who lost possession outside their damn box for the goal is lunacy, and is more a result of the desire of some round here to blame him and a few others for anything and everything at the moment.

marinello59
01-01-2011, 05:31 PM

Nish is not good enough.
:faf:

gorgie_harp
01-01-2011, 05:32 PM

Nish is not good enough.

A sorry fact, but still a fact ( Rafa style ):furious:

Steve-O
01-01-2011, 05:33 PM
Nish was actually alright when he came on, and also 100 times better than Trakys who did nothing at all.

I thought Zoomer should've come on with about 10-15 to go though, possibly for De Graaf or Miller.

marinello59
01-01-2011, 05:35 PM
Blaming Nish for this defeat is absurd to say the least. Any excuse to start another Nish bashing thread eh?

ac1
01-01-2011, 05:38 PM
I am not blaming Nish for the defeat for missing a good chance but I cant understand people who are saying it was 'unlucky' that was my point it was nothing to do with luck.

I also dont blame him for conceding the goal but he was 'involved' with conceding possession.

The bottom line is we are never going to improve as a club with 'strikers' like Nish.

Hibercelona
01-01-2011, 05:41 PM
I am not blaming Nish for the defeat for missing a good chance but I cant understand people who are saying it was 'unlucky' that was my point it was nothing to do with luck.

I also dont blame him for conceding the goal but he was 'involved' with conceding possession.

The bottom line is we are never going to improve as a club with 'strikers' like Nish.

We are never going to improve as a club with any of those players (bar a couple).

ac1
01-01-2011, 05:45 PM
We are never going to improve as a club with any of those players (bar a couple).

Agreed - There is quite a few who won't be here next season!

greenteam
01-01-2011, 05:52 PM
Agree Admin..... A jokes a joke lol

gorgie_harp
01-01-2011, 05:52 PM
:agree::agree::agree::agree:

greenteam
01-01-2011, 05:57 PM
or fans that destroy our players

Sylar
01-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Why single Nish out? Very few (if any) players got pass marks today, with Brown perhaps being the exception.

Couldn't string a series of passes together - if we could have, we MIGHT have posed Hearts a problem, but we look so toothless at the moment.

Defense is leaking goals all over the shop, midfield are a collective unit of bottle merchants who either won't tackle, or fly into untamed challenges with poor discipline and scoring goals is reaching crisis point, as we just can't do it.

Nish was poor in the big moments (no luck about his miss, it was just plain awful & losing the ball by falling over prior to their breakaway), Murray was lucky to stay on the park, Miller done f*** all, Trakys done f*** all, Duffy showed some nice touches, but amounted to nothing, Riordan was anonymous, De Graaf was hardly involved.

Thicot seemed to handle young Templeton well down the flank, but was caught out of position for their goal.

Joint second bottom, 5 points OFF the bottom, with Hamilton having 2 games in hand - bleak start to the (footballing) New Year.

greenteam
01-01-2011, 06:12 PM
Thought Thicot showed quality today!

RCNG
01-01-2011, 06:30 PM

He was 4 minutes away from succeeding in this today.

sesoim
01-01-2011, 11:38 PM
Me too Scott and us fans aint helping. Ok, I know we expect better...........I hate to say this, but we should be taking a lesson from Aberdeen fans and giving the confidence back to our team, not taking it away. :flag:

Yeah, but at least they've got a clever, experienced, positive, uplifting manager now. When was the last time we had one?

At least Aberdeen fans can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I won't see that unless Petrie leaves and a new chairman who knows what a good manager is comes in.

Ed De Gramo
01-01-2011, 11:44 PM

:rolleyes:

Knew that was coming.....

crash
01-01-2011, 11:44 PM
Nish cost us the game is one of the most laughable things i have read on here.

He done well with his chance and was unlucky not to score

In what way did he do well with his chance? All he had to do was square the ball to Wotherspoon and we've won the game. In what way was he unlucky?
Nish has done ****** All in any derby I have watched, and we would have been better bringing on Zemmama for the last 15 mins, would have lifted the team as it did last Wednesday.

sesoim
01-01-2011, 11:45 PM

After putting up with Nish, shouldn't we deserve something a bit better, like the Scottish Cup?

Hibbie_Cameron
02-01-2011, 12:18 AM
In what way did he do well with his chance? All he had to do was square the ball to Wotherspoon and we've won the game. In what way was he unlucky?
Nish has done ****** All in any derby I have watched, and we would have been better bringing on Zemmama for the last 15 mins, would have lifted the team as it did last Wednesday.

I thought he gathered the ball well and got away a clean strike. I have seen far far worse misses than that. I dont think Nish is good enough but for christ sake some hibs fans are delving deep blaming him.

If come the end of the season go down would it be Nish's fault?

Dickoh missed a chance just as easy why not rip into him?

What would Zemmama have done? Nowt, they would have snapped him straight away no doubt and why dont we just throw him in at the deep end risking further injury. He has been out for 10 months not 10 days

Also noticed when Gary Glen missed a sitter of the season contender, the hearts fans encouraged him and patted his back etc.

PaulSmith
02-01-2011, 09:41 AM
Colin Nish cost Hibs the game today by his inability to hit the target from 17 yards and by falling on his erse when we had a throw in 6 yards from the Hearts byline.

If we continue to persist with players of this standard then we will get relegated

scott7_0(Prague)
02-01-2011, 09:49 AM
Colin Nish cost Hibs the game today by his inability to hit the target from 17 yards and by falling on his erse when we had a throw in 6 yards from the Hearts byline.

If we continue to persist with players of this standard then we will get relegated

An here's another one!

moggie
02-01-2011, 12:02 PM
Right so is that how it works now then, if a player loses the ball near or in the oppositions box and they go up the park and score,it is the fault of the forward who loses it.

Were the same crowd who are blaming Nish, giving wotherspoon(im sure thats who it was) dogs abuse on wednesday??

ballengeich
02-01-2011, 12:36 PM
I blame Hogg and Rankin for the defeat. When Hearts started their scoring counter-attack these two just sat on the bench watching. Burn the witches!!!

Ed De Gramo
02-01-2011, 01:42 PM

What about the other 10 players? Who was marking Kyle at the back post? What about Dickoh's chance in the first half?

Stop talking pish

Dinkydoo
02-01-2011, 01:45 PM
Cost us the game? :faf:

Nothing to do with Hearts scoring more goals than us then. :cool2:

PaulSmith
02-01-2011, 01:51 PM
What about the other 10 players? Who was marking Kyle at the back post? What about Dickoh's chance in the first half?

Stop talking pish

Aye Ok then, just keep papering over the cracks.

Ed De Gramo
02-01-2011, 01:55 PM
Aye Ok then, just keep papering over the cracks.

Not papering over the cracks...just defending Nish in this instance as he's (once again) being made scapegoat.

Notice you weren't able to answer the other points in my post? Or is that because you can't :dunno:

I'd go as far to say that if that had been any other player in Nish's position, you wouldn't be saying that.

Dinkydoo
02-01-2011, 02:04 PM

I actually thought Brown could have done better with the goal but since he had a great game anyway (and had he not we'd probably be 2 down by that point) I'm prepared to forgive him :wink:.

If Nish had hit the taget then it would have been a goal; it was a really powerfull shot that just scraped by the post., Consider the fact that he picked up the ball brilliantly and had about a milisecond to steady himself for the shot, I think he did well.

OK he lost the ball which lead to the attack, which lead to the goal, but let's not forget that there was 10 other hibs players between Nish losing the ball and Kyle scoring the goal.

To blame Nish for the game is pathetic and only deludes us further in thinking we deserved anything at all from the derby yesterday.

Reaper
02-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Nish cost us the game? Oh ffs. What a stupid post.

:agree:

hibee_girl
02-01-2011, 02:24 PM

What cost us the game was our inability to deal with our own throw in!

Keith_M
02-01-2011, 03:45 PM
...we didn't deserve a draw never mind a win.

:agree:

I was at the game and thought Hibs were totally p*sh.

For once, FJK was right, they fully deserved to win as the only team to show any football.

BEEJ
02-01-2011, 06:59 PM
If Nish had hit the taget then it would have been a goal; it was a really powerfull shot that just scraped by the post., Consider the fact that he picked up the ball brilliantly and had about a milisecond to steady himself for the shot, I think he did well.
:agree: I'm not Nish's greatest fan but I thought that was a good effort at goal which only narrowly missed the target.

moggie
02-01-2011, 07:14 PM
If folk want to blame nish for the goal then surely after looking at the highlights we have to blame murray as well. :cool2:

joe breezy
03-01-2011, 12:46 AM
Calderwood putting Nish on is the sole reason Hibs lost, end of. He made about 10 mistakes, fell over and gifted the ball to Hearts and off they went and scored

joe breezy
03-01-2011, 12:49 AM
Just looked back on this thread, were people at the same game? Hibs were looking relatively solid till Nish came on, he kept giving the ball away

Peevemor
03-01-2011, 12:53 AM
Just looked back on this thread, were people at the same game? Hibs were looking relatively solid till Nish came on, he kept giving the ball away

Hearts overran us for almost the entire second half - we looked anything but solid.

jane_says
03-01-2011, 01:03 AM
zemmama would have been scythed down within 30 seconds of coming on, everyone knows that, would have been nice but don't think it was right.

However if zemmama had nish's chance, zaliukas would have ended up on the floor after zemmama skinning him and hibs would have been one up.

erin go bragh
03-01-2011, 08:59 AM

A bit harsh tbh as nish done more in 20 mins than trakys did in 70 . does no one else think Galbraith deserved more than 3 mins after his performance against utd :confused:
GGTTH

Baldy Foghorn
03-01-2011, 12:18 PM

We were under the back foot the whole game, so to blame Nish is just pathetic.... We were far from solid as you say.....De Graff, Miller kept giving ball away, no mention of these two though

Baldy Foghorn
03-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Calderwood putting Nish on is the sole reason Hibs lost, end of. He made about 10 mistakes, fell over and gifted the ball to Hearts and off they went and scored

Are you for real??

Frazerbob
03-01-2011, 02:52 PM
To those claiming Zemama shouldn't have got the last 15 minutes or so due to him just returning from a serious injury and the suspision that Hearts would have singled him out as soon as he came on......why have him on the bench in the first place?

He's either fit to play a part in the game or he isn't. The fact that he was on the bench means he could have played the final 15 minutes. The reason he didn't get on was because CC didn't want to risk loosing the game by going for the win. With hindsight, that decision cost us, at the very least, the draw.

Holmesdale Hibs
03-01-2011, 04:19 PM
Anyone blaming Nish for losing that game is talking nonsense.

Don't think there is much between Nish and Trakys.

Would have liked to see Zemamma in the second half, even if he is only half fit. One of the few midfielders we have that can create chances and score goals.

hibeemarley
03-01-2011, 04:20 PM
Zemmama should have been on before Nish no question = he has far more talent and could have changed the game. nish has been very very poor besides the occasional decent spell in the odd game this season. OK he had one decent chance. HOWEVER if you watch the higlights Nish had the ball in their corner and if i remember right he loses possesion 3 passes later its in the back of our net. Not entierly his fault but not exactly innocent as a lot are claiming on here. He like most in the squad is not good enough and should go.

MSK
03-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Zemmama should have been on before Nish no question = he has far more talent and could have changed the game. nish has been very very poor besides the occasional decent spell in the odd game this season. OK he had one decent chance. HOWEVER if you watch the higlights Nish had the ball in their corner and if i remember right he loses possesion 3 passes later its in the back of our net. Not entierly his fault but not exactly innocent as a lot are claiming on here. He like most in the squad is not good enough and should go.Deary me ..player gives the ball away to an opposition player ..shock horror, never heard that happen on a football pitch before ..:confused:

Tell me ..what did Dickoh do to prevent the cross coming in ..?...perhaps if he had made a tackle or a decent attempt to block the cross then a goal could have been prevented ..naw ..?

Or how about Grounds ..what was he doing when Kyle strolled into the box & planted his head on the cross ..?

All if's & but's though eh ..but **** it ..lets blame Nish ..

Tiresome, predictable & boring ..:yawn:

truehibernian
03-01-2011, 04:49 PM
What cost us the game was our inability to deal with our own throw in!

I said a couple of days before the game that we are by far the worst team at keeping possession from our own throw-in's. That is a training ground issue that clearly isn't being looked at or worked on, as it has been that way for the last three seasons.

As for the Nish chance. Great vision from Derek, good first touch by Colin and a great strike. Unlucky not to work the keeper. As for the throw in.......typical Colin.....saint to sinner in a matter of moments.

As far as our chances go though, Dickoh should have buried his two chances, especially the first one in the first half.

The positives for me in the game were Brown's handling (and saves), Thicot coming in from the cold and doing well, and Duffy looking sharp and inventive whenever he got the ball (not nearly enough).

Negatives for me were Liam Miller yet again showing he has a heart the size of a pea, Derek not in the game enough and not showing enough desire to win the ball back, and CC's substitutions.

Effort and commitment was there from most, skill levels poor to non existent, yet again a chronic lack of midfield drive and creativity. Full back areas always a concern and far far too many crosses again allowed into the box. You eventually concede, which we did. Dare I say I would spend the Sol money on getting in a defensive minded coach a la Colin Hendry. I know it's very Americanised concept, but we are so poor at the back it actually needs time at training with someone quite respected and adept at defensive responsibilities.

We play as 11 individuals still, and that is a worry. The team lacks experience and a couple of players who the others around them respect and look up to. The contract issues are clearly having a negative effect on most. They look like they have already made their minds up on playing elsewhere and therefore are really not giving 100% fight and effort IMHO.