PDA

View Full Version : Espn

sleeping giant
01-01-2011, 12:22 PM
Is it just my sky or is ESPN breaking up.
Feels like im watching an illegal football feed :grrr:

CMac1988
01-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Feels like im watching an illegal football feed :grrr:

Alright through here in Broxburn. Maybe your dish is a bit off after all the poor weather?

MSK
01-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Feels like im watching an illegal football feed :grrr:Fine at my side SG ..:agree:

sleeping giant
01-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Its doing my nut in. All other channels are fine !!

lucky
01-01-2011, 12:29 PM
I m livingston village picture is fine here

Danderhall Hibs
01-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Its doing my nut in. All other channels are fine !!

I used to get this with Setanta. Eventually got to the bottom of it - someone at setanta knew what they were talking about and asked me to try a Sky channel on the same frequency (channel 252 I think - Sky Real Lives or something). When the picture on there was as bad as setanta it means that Sky have to fix it. They send a signal boost or something IIRC.

sleeping giant
01-01-2011, 01:41 PM
I used to get this with Setanta. Eventually got to the bottom of it - someone at setanta knew what they were talking about and asked me to try a Sky channel on the same frequency (channel 252 I think - Sky Real Lives or something). When the picture on there was as bad as setanta it means that Sky have to fix it. They send a signal boost or something IIRC.

Is ESPN on the same frequency as Setanta was on ?

I was sky plussing it at the same time so i stopped recording at half time and it was fine after that.

Danderhall Hibs
01-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Is ESPN on the same frequency as Setanta was on ?

I was sky plussing it at the same time so i stopped recording at half time and it was fine after that.

Don't know mate but it sounds like a similar problem. It was to do with signal strength.