PDA

View Full Version : The Match

Baldy Foghorn
31-12-2010, 07:10 PM
Whatever the team selected, whatever the formation, please please please Hibs, compete for every ball, scrap for every morsel, and come off that pitch knowing that you gave us everything you had, and could give no more.......

Passion, desire and pride from the team, make us proud of you in the away end boys................

C'mon Hibees:flag::flag::flag::flag:

Pretty Boy
31-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Whatever the team selected, whatever the formation, please please please Hibs, compete for every ball, scrap for every morsel, and come off that pitch knowing that you gave us everything you had, and could give no more.......

Passion, desire and pride from the team, make us proud of you in the away end boys................

:top marks

I said on another thread that us fans need to do our bit as well. Let's make sure we get behind every player whether it's Riordan or Rankin, Nish or Zemamma, they are all playing for us against them

We need to make as much noise as we can and kick every ball with the boys. If we lose a goal we support them all the more, we need every little bbit we can and then some to pull off a result tommorow but we CAN do it.

Lets make sure we leave Tynecastle tommorow, fans and plyers alike, knowing that we gave it absolutely everything we had.

Anyway i'm off out to get pished. Happy new year folks.

:flag::flag::flag:

Baldy Foghorn
31-12-2010, 07:16 PM
:top marks

I said on another thread that us fans need to do our bit as well. Let's make sure we get behind every player whether it's Riordan or Rankin, Nish or Zemamma, they are all playing for us against them

We need to make as much noise as we can and kick every ball with the boys. If we lose a goal we support them all the more, we need every little bbit we can and then some to pull off a result tommorow but we CAN do it.

Lets make sure we leave Tynecastle tommorow, fans and plyers alike, knowing that we gave it absolutely everything we had.

Anyway i'm off out to get pished. Happy new year folks.

:flag::flag::flag:

:top marks:top marks:top marks

trev the hat
31-12-2010, 07:20 PM
Couldn,t agree more :thumbsup: i,ll be doin my bit the moro. Glory Glory 2011:thumbsup:

hibeelin
31-12-2010, 07:44 PM
[QUOTE=Baldy Foghorn;2674332]Whatever the team selected, whatever the formation, please please please Hibs, compete for every ball, scrap for every morsel, and come off that pitch knowing that you gave us everything you had, and could give no more.......

From your lips to God's ears. :pray::scarf::scarf::scarf:

HibbyAndy
31-12-2010, 07:57 PM

Not normally i agree with you :greengrin But yes . Please hibs fans lets get right behind the team..Ill be their singing for the whole match!! We got class they dont..Cmon Boys lets make it a day to remember..And you never know..We may just come away with the points..Imagine telling your kids you were their the day we spanked Hearts AGAIN at Tinpotcastle oan the 1st January!!.

Lets be avin you Hibbys!!!!

Cod Boy
31-12-2010, 08:00 PM
get intae them and wipe those smug look of there fans faces remember its no barca we are playing its hearts

Baldy Foghorn
31-12-2010, 08:09 PM
Its like Christmas Eve all over again.....

I can't wait until Kick off, and hope we get tore into them from the first blow of the whistle to the last, and let them know they have been in a game......

:flag::flag:

Craig_in_Prague
31-12-2010, 08:34 PM

Good post.

But it's sad that as Hibs fans we need to pray our team give it all in a derby.
I don't think Hearts fans need to worry ever about their side!

anyway, fingers crossed for a shock win

:flag:

Albanian Hibs
31-12-2010, 08:51 PM
Aye c'mon the Hibs tomorrow :flag:

I'm 17 weeks pregnant, I will be singing for the 90 mins and it will be my last visit to that piggery for a while, let's hope it's memorable :agree:

**** the Hertz and happy new year to you all :flag:

HibbyAndy
31-12-2010, 08:52 PM
Aye c'mon the Hibs tomorrow :flag:

I'm 17 weeks pregnant, I will be singing for the 90 mins and it will be my last visit to that piggery for a while, let's hope it's memorable :agree:

**** the Hertz and happy new year to you all :flag:

**** the ****bos :agree: