PDA

View Full Version : A derby hope

Captain Trips
31-12-2010, 03:28 PM
How often we went into this with Hearts not playing well and us going ok but still losing? well here hopes for that to occur the other way this time. I dont think we have the papers to outplay them, so hopefully they have an off day like we have had all too often.

IMO we enter this at our lowest ebb in a long time.

truehibernian
31-12-2010, 03:35 PM
:wink:
How often we went into this with Hearts not playing well and us going ok but still losing? well here hopes for that to occur the other way this time. I dont think we have the papers to outplay them, so hopefully they have an off day like we have had all too often.

IMO we enter this at our lowest ebb in a long time.

Who beat them when they last went on an unbeaten run like this :wink:

Have confidence mate. I honestly think if we get our noses in front early on we will have more than a chance to win this one. The way the team fought for 45 minutes against Utd has me thinking the lads will be right up for it. Far more options for CC in this one than the last derby.

Trakys has had game time and looks a handful. Duffy looked sharp albeit his first outing and has bagged goals in the bounce games. Zemmama, though tentative, loves the big arena and the televised games and has 45 minutes under his belt when we were throwing everything at Utd.

Get right wired into them straight away, don't let them settle. Foot in and keep it there. If we can disrupt the play as often as we can, wee niggly fouls here and there, then it annoys them. Knocks them off their stride. We need to win the physical stuff and I am confident we will give them a right good game :agree: