PDA

View Full Version : Stupid or desperate question from Bali

Big90inOz
31-12-2010, 08:33 AM
Does anyone have any experience of watching SPL action in Bali ? I have tried asking in bars only to be told "come into bar and see if it's on"
Think I would be pi**ed long before I found the game :greengrin
I have internet in the villa but it's not quick enough to watch on line so it's find a bar or nothing.

CB_NO3
31-12-2010, 08:48 AM
Never been to Bali but am guessing most pubs all over the world will have the West Brom v Man Utd game on which is on at the same time.

aussie_hibee
31-12-2010, 09:49 AM
Your best chance is in the sports bar that is part of the Ramayana hotel. People who are not guests at the hotel can enter through the joint entrance with the pancake restaurant. It's on the same road as waterbom park but up at the town end just round the corner from matahari.

Big90inOz
31-12-2010, 10:36 AM
Your best chance is in the sports bar that is part of the Ramayana hotel. People who are not guests at the hotel can enter through the joint entrance with the pancake restaurant. It's on the same road as waterbom park but up at the town end just round the corner from matahari.

Is the pancake place called flapjacks ? I was in there this morning but the staff were not very helpful

Luna_Asylum
31-12-2010, 11:57 AM
I should try the upstairs sports bar on poppies lane one (half way along) beside secret garden