PDA

View Full Version : Galbraith/Wotherspoon

since90plustwo
30-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Thought they were both excellent last night. always been a fan but been disappointed with both this season. galbraith looked like a proper winger, something weve been lacking this year. both need to be played on saturday as i think hearts are weak at full back, especially on the right if wallace s back.

sahib
30-12-2010, 08:46 PM
Thought they were both excellent last night. always been a fan but been disappointed with both this season. galbraith looked like a proper winger, something weve been lacking this year. both need to be played on saturday as i think hearts are weak at full back, especially on the right if wallace s back.

Wotherspoon had some nice touches last night but I didn't think he gave DU many problems. He seemed to choose the wrong option at times. So, I agree he is a talent but I didn't think he was excellent.

Callum_62
30-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Tin helmut on but I believe Wotherspoon has lost that certain verve and confidence he had when he first broke thro.

a spell on the sidelines and a break is needed I reckon.

muirhousehibby
30-12-2010, 09:11 PM
Tin helmut on but I believe Wotherspoon has lost that certain verve and confidence he had when he first broke thro.

a spell on the sidelines and a break is needed I reckon.

i know a older guy involved with livingston and he said he was a totaly different player from the player that he watched at the u19s. Maybe under yogi he was overused and is tired.

Young players normally get small tastes of first team action but Wotherspoon seemed to play every week and full games at times.