PDA

View Full Version : Skacel

hibbysam
30-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Supposedly out the derby:agree:

Pal of mine is a family member of the hearts management team and has been told that although leaving him out in paisley was precaution, it now seems there isnt much chance of him making it:agree: good news if true, just need wee lewis to do a marking job on templeton and i dont think theyll have much other than there hopeful punts to the huddy kyle:agree:

Diclonius
30-12-2010, 06:44 PM
Unfortunately injuries to key players seem to be little hinderance to how Hearts perform in a derby.

The most important thing for us on Saturday is the mentality and work rate of the eleven men in green and white. Their team doesn't matter.

bighairyfaeleith
30-12-2010, 06:47 PM
Hearts always have injuries like this before derbies, then lo and behold suddenly the player is ok and playing on the day.

Jeffries is a fat lying turd. FACT:agree:

truehibernian
30-12-2010, 06:48 PM
They are playing with confidence, unbeaten in around 8, and in their own back garden.

Didn't do them any harm leaving him out last night, so whilst it's a bonus he may not be in the side, they have threats all over the pitch IMHO.

For me, I'd love to see Hibs adopt the same approach as Killie. Get the first goal, silence Tynie, and start spraying the ball around and taking the game to them. Have supreme belief that we will win the game and no shirkers. That would be my battlecry.

Barney McGrew
30-12-2010, 06:50 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how many Hertz players that are injured and definitely going to be out of derbies have made miraculous recoveries on the day of the game over the years :cool2:

FJK is notorious for it.

JimBHibees
30-12-2010, 06:52 PM
Hearts always have injuries like this before derbies, then lo and behold suddenly the player is ok and playing on the day.

Yep believe it when I see it.

JimBHibees
30-12-2010, 06:54 PM
They are playing with confidence, unbeaten in around 8, and in their own back garden.

Didn't do them any harm leaving him out last night, so whilst it's a bonus he may not be in the side, they have threats all over the pitch IMHO.
For me, I'd love to see Hibs adopt the same approach as Killie. Get the first goal, silence Tynie, and start spraying the ball around and taking the game to them. Have supreme belief that we will win the game and no shirkers. That would be my battlecry.

Disagree they have 3, Kyle, Templeton and Rudolf. Backed up by hard workers, lets not over egg the pudding they are on a good run however have recently struggled against Motherwell and drawn with ICT at home so it is not like we are facing Barca on Saturday. We cut out the shocking errors and we are well capable of getting a result.

MSK
30-12-2010, 09:21 PM
Disagree they have 3, Kyle, Templeton and Rudolf. Backed up by hard workers, lets not over egg the pudding they are on a good run however have recently struggled against Motherwell and drawn with ICT at home so it is not like we are facing Barca on Saturday. We cut out the shocking errors and we are well capable of getting a result.:agree:

TheMentalHibees
30-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Hope the smug welt is playing so I can see his pus when we go over there and hump them 6 ways from sunday.

Toaods
30-12-2010, 11:41 PM
he may well not play....I passed his caravan in Princes Street Gardens earlier and there was no sign he was in.

Bad Martini
30-12-2010, 11:46 PM

:agree:

ENDOF

sleeping giant
30-12-2010, 11:59 PM
Did wee Fat Robbo not get off the team bus with a stookie on his ankle only to take to the field 2 hours later ? :hmmm:
Skacel will play. We should nail him early , twice:greengrin

RickyS
31-12-2010, 12:43 AM
he may well not play....I passed his caravan in Princes Street Gardens earlier and there was no sign he was in.
:faf:

IWasThere2016
31-12-2010, 02:57 AM
It never ceases to amaze me how many Hertz players that are injured and definitely going to be out of derbies have made miraculous recoveries on the day of the game over the years :cool2:

FJK is notorious for it.

Spot on. Fat Jimmy J is a lying toss-pot.
I agree with Rawr.rar (what does that mean btw?) that we need to turn up with some fire in the bellies - or it is curtains.

Niffy
31-12-2010, 07:32 AM
Heartz could get 11 guys out from their fans and they'd alwayd play with more bottle than Hibs.

SOmething about our derbies that usually makes our lads play crap/bottle it and they always get their tails up and work haard for the full 94 minutes.

matty_f
31-12-2010, 08:11 AM
Did wee Fat Robbo not get off the team bus with a stookie on his ankle only to take to the field 2 hours later ? :hmmm:
Skacel will play. We should nail him early , twice:greengrin

This.:agree:

Put him in the stand early doors.:greengrin

Green_one
31-12-2010, 09:17 AM

In the old phrase - how fast can he limp?

Who really cares if he plays. Its a sorry day for Scottish football that some has been from a lower league in England is worth debating in a derby. Oh and Celtic are about to play some guy in an OF game who is not up to the past quality either. Deary me.
The threats
Templeton - a boy with no experience
Skacel - has been - not even JJ wanted him
Kyle - big stookie

We should be beating this lot without a passing thought. I wonder what Arthur Duncan is doing Saturday. JJ was talking up a big score on the radio. I hope he chokes. Rant over.

Hainan Hibs
31-12-2010, 09:50 AM
I won't pay any attention to Hearts team selection until they are out on the pitch.

FJK is a lying fat **** who does it every derby.

whiskyhibby
31-12-2010, 10:07 AM

:faf::faf::jamboak::jamboak:

LaMotta
31-12-2010, 10:13 AM

If going by the ref the other night then an early foul is not a booking no matter how bad it is - some of the United challenges were clearly just too early to be deemed bookings.

Therefore 10 early robust challenges should do it, as long as we can establish at what time in the game the same challenge then becomes a bookable offence:greengrin

I would guess at about 11 minutes.

Phil D. Rolls
31-12-2010, 10:13 AM

I don't get it. :confused:

Cropley10
31-12-2010, 10:28 AM
No chance Skacel won't play in the Derby.

FJK has done this so many times and every time the player plays.

Danderhall Hibs
31-12-2010, 10:34 AM

If going by the ref the other night then an early foul is not a booking no matter how bad it is - some of the United challenges were clearly just too early to be deemed bookings.

Therefore 10 early robust challenges should do it, as long as we can establish at what time in the game the same challenge then becomes a bookable offence:greengrin

I would guess at about 11 minutes.

Spot on. The players need to rotate though so the ref isn't forced into booking or sending off a persistent offender.

Toaods
31-12-2010, 10:37 AM
I don't get it. :confused:

I'm not explaining.....:greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
31-12-2010, 10:59 AM
I'm not explaining.....:greengrin

:stirrer:

Toaods
31-12-2010, 12:10 PM
:stirrer:
:wink:

Winston Ingram
31-12-2010, 03:02 PM
http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20101231/jjs-huge-derby-boost_2241384_2255256?

Sir David Gray
31-12-2010, 03:07 PM
http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20101231/jjs-huge-derby-boost_2241384_2255256?

I didn't see that one coming...:rolleyes: