PDA

View Full Version : Lennon at it AGAIN

SidBurns
30-12-2010, 12:53 PM
From BBC:-

However, Lennon will be without his captain, Scott Brown, against Rangers after the midfielder was sent off for two bookable offences against Motherwell, the second yellow brandished for a challenge on Steven Hammell.

"He has done all he can to pull out of it and he's slipped as well," Lennon told BBC Scotland.

"Hammell's actually kicked Scott, so how he makes that a yellow card and a sending off I don't know.

"But I'm not going to talk about referees. Everyone saw his performance tonight, so they can make of it what they will."

Will he get pulled up for it!?! Probably not! On the Broony tackle, he did try to pull out but it was still pretty reckless therefore a second yellow and bye bye :agree:

bighairyfaeleith
30-12-2010, 12:55 PM
The guy is a grade a fanny.

But he will get away with it because he always does:rolleyes:

PISTOL1875
30-12-2010, 02:36 PM
Have you seen the 2nd yellow ?? Brown is doing everything he can to pull OUT of the challenge and the Motherwell players kicks him...

blackpoolhibs
30-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Have you seen the 2nd yellow ?? Brown is doing everything he can to pull OUT of the challenge and the Motherwell players kicks him...

So what? :wink:

Brando7
30-12-2010, 06:09 PM
Think mcCall told the player to kick them off the park ahead of the OF game n they did it well, well were a dirty team in the 2nd half that I seen

As for Broony, would say his 2nd was harsh and tried to pull out of it but was daft to fly in to start with