PDA

View Full Version : CC,s- Selections

trev the hat
29-12-2010, 10:49 PM
Looks like CC is weeding out the imposters slowly but surely. Good to see Stevenson and Galbraith both start tonight. Hanlon was much better at full back than anyone recently. With De Graff realising regardless of age he needs to put a full shift in it will only help his fitness.
I would rather Spoony stuck to RB consistantly and with zoumma nearing fitness i feel our bench tonight - Smith, Duffy, Zoumma, Miller, Nish, Mcbride, Rankin. should act as a signal to all at ER that there is NO hiding place for slackers.
Its no surprise that Stevenson, Galbraith etc are working hard for new contracts, and going about it in the right way(on the pitch)
On sat i would like to see Hart dropped for spoony at RB and zoumma taking over from spoony. Also note- Hogg not even stripped.:thumbsup:
Roll On Transfer Window.:greengrin

Sammy7nil
29-12-2010, 10:52 PM
I think he puts the shirt numbers in a box and gets a Bingo caller to randomly pick them out :greengrin

Patatango
29-12-2010, 11:23 PM
I don't think he's got a clue what his best starting 11 is.
Good luck to the guy though, cause i've no got a clue what his best starting 11 might be either.
Don't think people should be getting to excited about having to fight back against an average DU side at home though.

bingo70
29-12-2010, 11:31 PM
Far too early to be starting Zouma, although he had a great immediate impact he was dying on his feet after about 15 minutes.

I loved the fact that Calderwood made so many changes tonight, if that means he's still trying to work the players out then so be it, he's got a massive job on his hands that'll take months to sort out so if he's chopping and changing a lot just now then fine, i'd rather that than him be stubborn and sticking with players out of blind loyalty.

No idea what team i'd start with on saturday though, hopefully duffy is fit to play for even an hour as one thing i do know is that deeks up front on his own doesn't work.

18/03/07
29-12-2010, 11:43 PM
Looks like CC is weeding out the imposters slowly but surely. Good to see Stevenson and Galbraith both start tonight. Hanlon was much better at full back than anyone recently. With De Graff realising regardless of age he needs to put a full shift in it will only help his fitness.
I would rather Spoony stuck to RB consistantly and with zoumma nearing fitness i feel our bench tonight - Smith, Duffy, Zoumma, Miller, Nish, Mcbride, Rankin. should act as a signal to all at ER that there is NO hiding place for slackers.
Its no surprise that Stevenson, Galbraith etc are working hard for new contracts, and going about it in the right way(on the pitch)
On sat i would like to see Hart dropped for spoony at RB and zoumma taking over from spoony. Also note- Hogg not even stripped.:thumbsup:
Roll On Transfer Window.:greengrin
Galbraith and Hanlon used to play together at hutchie vale on the left side of the park and scored a sh*te load of goals for hutchie,Sean Welch and l.Griffens used to play together at Leith Athletic and scored a few as well,both these teams played against each other.
The point im getting to if we get Griffins we could have a lot of goals between them all next season,would have liked Currie there aswell though

Mark79
30-12-2010, 08:47 AM
I like the fact he isn't afraid to change it about. Seen many a time new managers come in and not give anyone game time before making decisions on them. He has given most a fair shot to impress.

Curtains for thicot and McBride I think as they seem to have hardly made it onto the pitch under calderwood.

down-the-slope
30-12-2010, 09:08 AM
i said before game when i saw team that i thought the number of changes had as much to do with wanting to see as many players in compeditive action before the desicions need made for the 'window, as it did with trying to change a losing streak.

Grounds for instance - no desicion about him staying or returning to Borough as yet. Plenty others like this will need to be made this week...

Under several managers we have heard how good certain players are in training only for them to fail to impress on match days....much better he gets as many on the pitch in real games to make good desicions...even if that means results do not improve quickly...its important we keep our eye on the long term picture...and by that i mean the squad we start next season with..

Cropley10
30-12-2010, 09:33 AM
It was more about who wasn't selected than who was, for me

There have been some wind-ups and rumours on here recently regarding some of the lesser lights getting new deals. But I think that last night showed they were just that.

We've all watched certain players and been, generally, very frustrated with the lack of ability and application - some of those didn't even make the bench, some did.

What it did show is how we don't have cover at RB though!

J-C
30-12-2010, 09:38 AM

There have been some wind-ups and rumours on here recently regarding some of the lesser lights getting new deals. But I think that last night showed they were just that.

We've all watched certain players and been, generally, very frustrated with the lack of ability and application - some of those didn't even make the bench, some did.

When is young McCann due back from ICT?

hibee_girl
30-12-2010, 09:46 AM
Says here - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/i/inverness_ct/8830642.stm that McCann is on loan until Jan

blackpoolhibs
30-12-2010, 09:52 AM

I'd get Hart out the team, and replace him with Murray with Wotherspoon in front of him. Let him stick to the right hand side, clearing everything thats near him. He's hopeless in the middle, so slow its painfull to watch.

A midfield if CC is adamant about playing 5, of Wotherspoon De Graff Miller Rankin and Galbraith for me on Saturday.

BT58
30-12-2010, 09:54 AM
are all the young loanees being recalled,,,,,,,and if so,who will get in first team
at least byrne gives us another option up front,,,,,,,,,mind you i dont know how he has fared since robbo took over at EF
so in essence have we got youngsters who can help this team ????

BEEJ
30-12-2010, 11:51 AM
When is young McCann due back from ICT?
Officially the club has only spoken about two of the loanees returning - Booth and Byrne.

Leaving McCann, Moyes and Taggart potentially in the frame for extended loan periods, or so it would seem.

ginger_rice
30-12-2010, 12:30 PM
I reckon we will need to put up with a fair bit of experimentation for a while yet, it's taken a fairly long time for us to evolve into the state we are in now (IMHO it's been happening over the last 4 years), and trying to replace almost a whole playing staff is not something that we can afford to do overnight.

Let's just hope that the first few crucial signings are the right type of player. Then perhaps we will start to see some coherence to CCs selections

3pm
30-12-2010, 12:35 PM
I'd get Hart out the team, and replace him with Murray with Wotherspoon in front of him. Let him stick to the right hand side, clearing everything thats near him. He's hopeless in the middle, so slow its painfull to watch.

A midfield if CC is adamant about playing 5, of Wotherspoon De Graff Miller Rankin and Galbraith for me on Saturday.

So you think Murray is dire at left back but he should now and go play right back?

Keith_M
30-12-2010, 01:49 PM

You want to play a guy with no pace in a Full Back position? The opposition would have a field day.

His best position is just in front of the defence, but this gives a bit of a problem if we don't want to play with a sweeper.

Oh and Murray was MoM on Sunday, apparently :wink:

trev the hat
30-12-2010, 01:58 PM
Bingo- Your spot on that its too early for zoumma to start,just good to see him,although Murray at RB is defo not an option i,d care to watch G).Spoony for Hart much better.
We will need loads of running on sat so IMO De Graff out for younger legs.

Deeks
Possibly- Stevenson,Miller,Mcbride,Rankin
Bamba
Hanlon, Dickho, Murray, Spoony

Not the best with 1 up but good energy.(or possibly Deeks replacing Lewis with Trakys up top for height) ??? But this game will be won in midfield defo!!!

Keith_M
30-12-2010, 02:05 PM
I don't think he's got a clue what his best starting 11 is.
Good luck to the guy though, cause i've no got a clue what his best starting 11 might be either.
Don't think people should be getting to excited about having to fight back against an average DU side at home though.

The point is that it's not obvious to anyone. He appears to be trying various permutations to find out what the starting eleven should be, which is what he really needs to do.

The players are often mentioned as doing well in training but it's in the games that they're found out. Certain players were found out on Sunday, so didn't feature yesterday. FWIW, the team that finished the game yesterday could well be approaching our preferred starting eleven (barring new players in January)

blackpoolhibs
30-12-2010, 02:10 PM
So you think Murray is dire at left back but he should now and go play right back?

I think he is dire at left back, although beggars cant be choosers at this minute in time, and Hart is hopeless. Murray will give his all, its the derby after all, and i'd be hopeing we could get one last performance out of him, before he's sent out to graize at morton or livingstone or the likes. :pray:

3pm
30-12-2010, 02:30 PM
I think he is dire at left back, although beggars cant be choosers at this minute in time, and Hart is hopeless. Murray will give his all, its the derby after all, and i'd be hopeing we could get one last performance out of him, before he's sent out to graize at morton or livingstone or the likes. :pray:

Hart is hopeless but moving Murray to) isn't a feasible option in my view.

Dunbar Hibee
30-12-2010, 02:30 PM

No.

Cropley10
30-12-2010, 02:37 PM
Bingo- Your spot on that its too early for zoumma to start,just good to see him,although Murray at RB is defo not an option i,d care to watch G).Spoony for Hart much better.
We will need loads of running on sat so IMO De Graff out for younger legs.

Deeks
Possibly- Stevenson,Miller,Mcbride,Rankin
Bamba
Hanlon, Dickho, Murray, Spoony

Not the best with 1 up but good energy.(or possibly Deeks replacing Lewis with Trakys up top for height) ??? But this game will be won in midfield defo!!!

The Lord help us all if we send that midget midfield out there on Saturday, Trev.

And there's no chance whatsoever of 'Big' Sol playing in the middle...

blackpoolhibs
30-12-2010, 02:43 PM
Hart is hopeless but moving Murray to) isn't a feasible option in my view.

Fair enough, its just an opinion.

Dirkster23
30-12-2010, 03:00 PM

:confused: you wanted him moved from LB to CM because his legs were gone. Now you want him to play RB against a pacey winger that's ripping teams to bits :confused:

blackpoolhibs
30-12-2010, 03:03 PM
:confused: you wanted him moved from LB to CM because his legs were gone. Now you want him to play RB against a pacey winger that's ripping teams to bits :confused:

Our teams sheite, its called trying to get the best from whats available. One last performance please Murray, then you can go to the lower leagues where you belong.

Albion Hibs
30-12-2010, 03:07 PM

Dont bite mate, the guy has a personal problem with Murray, I think Murray must have denied him an autograph or something, that or he is a yam!

I would suggest that our last two managers and current manager have seen plenty in him to keep playing him, all of which will of course know plenty more about football in general and specifically our players.

The legs are gone shout does not register with me, cant see any other players in the past two/three starting teams other than Hart maybe that have played all games.

Again the guy has a bit of an issue and IMO knows very little about football.

moggie
30-12-2010, 03:19 PM
Our teams sheite, its called trying to get the best from whats available. One last performance please Murray, then you can go to the lower leagues where you belong.

I seem to remember murray getting ripped a new one the last time he played against Templeton. Murray has very little mobility and IMO looks very easily beaten. I think his time at ER is almost over.

Vini1875
30-12-2010, 03:25 PM
It must be very hard for CC to work who his team is because they are so inconsistent. You can get great or poor and everything in between performances from them all every week. Even during a game our players can be very good and very poor over a few minutes.

We could have been four or five behind after twenty minutes last night and then could have easily won it by the end.

A manager needs a few guys he can rely on to perform week in week out. We with the possible exception of Riordan and Wotherspoon have none who come up to the standard we expect each week. From the current first team squad I would maybe keep around four players.

Albion Hibs
30-12-2010, 03:25 PM
I seem to remember murray getting ripped a new one the last time he played against Templeton. Murray has very little mobility and IMO looks very easily beaten. I think his time at ER is almost over.

I seem to remember the tactic in that game being pretty clear, with riordan playing in front of him he was playing against two players for the entire game. As I have said before every manager in the spl / national manager saw that last year.

I would suggest that CC will be the judge of his time at easter road, and he seems to favour him. I can see why, but the bashing board has a few that dont, expert managers / football analysts we are!

moggie
30-12-2010, 03:35 PM
I seem to remember the tactic in that game being pretty clear, with riordan playing in front of him he was playing against two players for the entire game. As I have said before every manager in the spl / national manager saw that last year.

I would suggest that CC will be the judge of his time at easter road, and he seems to favour him. I can see why, but the bashing board has a few that dont, expert managers / football analysts we are!

Dont think its a case of bashing rather than opinions. I personally see a player lacking in mobility. I also thought Alan o Brien was murder so there you go, what do i know eh. :cool2:

blackpoolhibs
30-12-2010, 03:35 PM

You are obviously a yam, or were denied an autograph when younger?:wink:

moggie
30-12-2010, 03:37 PM
You are obviously a yam, or were denied an autograph when younger?:wink:

and you must have a short memory. :rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
30-12-2010, 03:38 PM
and you must have a short memory. :rolleyes:

Whoosh. :greengrin

Hibernian Verse
30-12-2010, 03:51 PM
Whoosh. :greengrin

:greengrin

Back to the point, Murray will not play right back whether people think he should or not. FWIW I don't think he should. He IS past it and whether people (Dunbar Hibee mainly) like it or not he will be playing in the First Division soon - he's had a good innings!

De Graaf may not be as fast as we'd like but he bombs about all game and never gives up so I'd give him a start after last nights game.

trev the hat
30-12-2010, 04:33 PM
The Lord help us all if we send that midget midfield out there on Saturday, Trev.

And there's no chance whatsoever of 'Big' Sol playing in the middle...

Cant see it either but reckon big Sol would love it in the mix, with a decent back 4 behind him. Could poss swap Miller/Mcbride for De Graff but his stayin power is questionable.If Stevenson dropped out Deeks slots in with the big Lithuanian as target man.(Deek & him done no bad last time out)Do agree tho a bit of height wouldnt go a miss.
Anyway just phoned Murrayfield Hotel- opening 9.30am, girl sayin she,s had loads of calls so can,t wait. :thumbsup:

Albion Hibs
30-12-2010, 04:56 PM

Back to the point, Murray will not play right back whether people think he should or not. FWIW I don't think he should. He IS past it and whether people (Dunbar Hibee mainly) like it or not he will be playing in the First Division soon - he's had a good innings!

De Graaf may not be as fast as we'd like but he bombs about all game and never gives up so I'd give him a start after last nights game.

"He IS past it...." sounds like you are stating a fact! I am very sure you have little knowledge in judging the merits of a football player, so I will take that as in your opinion he is past it!

I wonder what Murray would think if he ever decided to waste 5 mins of his time and read some of the rubbish on this board. A guy who has played for the club for almost 10 years of his career, our youngest ever captain, a dedicated player and fan and regardless of whether or not you like it one of the first names on the team sheet under the last three managers.

Back to the question it would seem like he is one of CC's favoured selections, and IMO has done a good job in that position and any of the other positions he has been deployed in since coming back from suspension.

trev the hat
30-12-2010, 05:06 PM
"He IS past it...." sounds like you are stating a fact! I am very sure you have little knowledge in judging the merits of a football player, so I will take that as in your opinion he is past it!

I wonder what Murray would think if he ever decided to waste 5 mins of his time and read some of the rubbish on this board. A guy who has played for the club for almost 10 years of his career, our youngest ever captain, a dedicated player and fan and regardless of whether or not you like it one of the first names on the team sheet under the last three managers.

Back to the question it would seem like he is one of CC's favoured selections, and IMO has done a good job in that position and any of the other positions he has been deployed in since coming back from suspension.
:top marks Ibrox :top marks

blackpoolhibs
30-12-2010, 05:11 PM
:top marks Ibrox :top marks

:boo hoo: easter road :boo hoo:

Albion Hibs
30-12-2010, 05:21 PM
:boo hoo: easter road :boo hoo:

As usual a criticism of the team and no substance to your post!

Come to think of it I cant think of you ever posting anything positive about Hibs!

I am going to make it my mission to get you Murray's autograph, maybe even a signed photo for your bedroom wall!

blackpoolhibs
30-12-2010, 05:25 PM
As usual a criticism of the team and no substance to your post!

Come to think of it I cant think of you ever posting anything positive about Hibs!

I am going to make it my mission to get you Murray's autograph, maybe even a signed photo for your bedroom wall!

Thanks, i look forward to that. Preferably in a morton or falkirk strip please.

ronaldo7
30-12-2010, 05:28 PM

But,but,but......I thought you were a yam:na na:

blackpoolhibs
30-12-2010, 05:50 PM
But,but,but......I thought you were a yam:na na:

Caught at last. :greengrin

greenlex
30-12-2010, 07:14 PM

But,but,but......I thought you were a yam:na na:Its a Typo he meant to type.........Thanks, i look forward to that. Preferably in a maroon or falkirk strip please

3pm
30-12-2010, 07:33 PM
I'd consider 3-5-2 for Saturday. My only concern would be leaving one man on Templeton but we never bother tracking back anyway!

No chance of it happening though.

mim
30-12-2010, 08:56 PM
I think Murray is important to the team. He has heart, aggression and the will to win. Yes, he lacks pace and I would play him at centre back.
Hart should not be considered, which leaves us with Wotherspoon at right back.
Hanlon deserves to continue at left back and Dicoh deserves the other centre back spot. This frees up Bamba for the holding role, to which he is well suited, as we saw when he first came into the team. I would play De Graaf back helping out Bamba and the other positions should be occupied by attacking players to keep the Hearts full backs busy.

Brown
Wotherspoon Murray Dicoh Hanlon
Zemmama Bamba De Graaf Galbraith
Riordan Nish/Trakys

Septimus
31-12-2010, 08:55 AM
Whether or not Murray does it for you at seems that some of the posters on this thread could have a little respect for a guy who gives 120% every game he plays for us.

blackpoolhibs
31-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Whether or not Murray does it for you at seems that some of the posters on this thread could have a little respect for a guy who gives 120% every game he plays for us.

No he does not, he give 100%, and thats the least i would expect from any player. Now if we are talking about someone who puts himself about, yes he does that, so do Rankin and Stevenson, even De Graff. I dont want them in the side either, but we are stuck with them for now, so its all about making the most of what we have.

Albion Hibs
31-12-2010, 11:40 AM
No he does not, he give 100%, and thats the least i would expect from any player. Now if we are talking about someone who puts himself about, yes he does that, so do Rankin and Stevenson, even De Graff. I dont want them in the side either, but we are stuck with them for now, so its all about making the most of what we have.

Funny how the least you would expect from a player is 100%, yet you as a fan must give around...0% support and respect to the majority of players that walk out of the tunnel.

You expect it from them, do you think they should be entitled to expect some support and respect from you, perhaps even just 10%, or is it just a case of they are stuck with you for now!

superfurryhibby
31-12-2010, 12:12 PM
I think Murray is important to the team. He has heart, aggression and the will to win. Yes, he lacks pace and I would play him at centre back.
Hart should not be considered, which leaves us with Wotherspoon at right back.
Hanlon deserves to continue at left back and Dicoh deserves the other centre back spot. This frees up Bamba for the holding role, to which he is well suited, as we saw when he first came into the team. I would play De Graaf back helping out Bamba and the other positions should be occupied by attacking players to keep the Hearts full backs busy.

Brown
Wotherspoon Murray Dicoh Hanlon
Zemmama Bamba De Graaf Galbraith
Riordan Nish/Trakys

Reads like a decent team to me, although I might swap Bamba and Murray around positionally.

cockneymike
31-12-2010, 12:22 PM
I can't believe some of the nonsense being pedalled about moving murray to cb or rb on here. No way does he have the pace for either role. He needs to stay where he's been, in centre mid as a holding player. Alongside him, I'd have Miller, de graaf/ Spoony on the right and Galbraith on the left and Riordan and Trakys up front (assuming the latter's fit).

We should have Dickoh and Bamba as CBs, and its in the full back areas that we need to look carefully. What chance of Booth making his debut at left back? As Hanlon appears to have had a decent game against utd, (didn't see it) but has been shown to be lacking pace on occasion. Could Booth solve that problem?

Potentially spoony at RB ahead of Hart, then de graff on the right of midfield, but I'm not sure though; either way zouma at rm to come on with at least 30 to go.

On the bench De graff, duffy, zemama, byrne, rankin, Hanlon/Booth

blackpoolhibs
31-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Funny how the least you would expect from a player is 100%, yet you as a fan must give around...0% support and respect to the majority of players that walk out of the tunnel.

You expect it from them, do you think they should be entitled to expect some support and respect from you, perhaps even just 10%, or is it just a case of they are stuck with you for now!

:faf: I get behind each and every one of them when at the games, message boards or the pub, or the workplace is where i will say what i think is right or wrong at easter road. You keep burying yer head.

Dunbar Hibee
31-12-2010, 01:22 PM

Maybe his time with Hibs may come to an end soon fair enough as you said he has had a good innings.. But I think he would walk into your teams like Hamilton ST J's St Mirrens of the league starting 11's easily! Wouldn't you agree?

trev the hat
31-12-2010, 03:44 PM
This is not an Ian Murray thread and nor should it be. As THE MOST COMMITED player we have on our books right now and is guaranteed to be a future manager, please stick to the OP of cc,s selections.

benrocky
31-12-2010, 04:53 PM
I can't believe some of the nonsense being pedalled about moving murray to cb or rb on here. No way does he have the pace for either role. He needs to stay where he's been, in centre mid as a holding player. Alongside him, I'd have Miller, de graaf/ Spoony on the right and Galbraith on the left and Riordan and Trakys up front (assuming the latter's fit).

We should have Dickoh and Bamba as CBs, and its in the full back areas that we need to look carefully. What chance of Booth making his debut at left back? As Hanlon appears to have had a decent game against utd, (didn't see it) but has been shown to be lacking pace on occasion. Could Booth solve that problem?

Potentially spoony at RB ahead of Hart, then de graff on the right of midfield, but I'm not sure though; either way zouma at rm to come on with at least 30 to go.

On the bench De graff, duffy, zemama, byrne, rankin, Hanlon/Booth

Byrne and Booth not available for selection untill after 2nd Jan

mjhibby
31-12-2010, 05:05 PM
Ive a feeling we will be well up for the game but as in all derbies in depends on our defence how we fare in these games.If we have the right attitude and they are on their game,like we have done at the pbs with murray and thicot at the back and seven players missing we won 1-0 with deeks penalty.hertz rarely play great in derbies but they make far less mistakes than we do so get more results.Ill leave the formation up to cc but think hertz are vulnerable at full back so get galbraith at them and then get guys into the box to get a chance of goals.
Templeton is obviously playing well but lets give them something to think about as we are capable of taking the game to them.Be fully concentrated when they have the ball and hit them on the break.hertz are clearly favourites for the game but as we have seen many times before that counts for nothing in this game.As calderwood says its all about attitude and staying calm and focussed will be what gets us a result.1-1 it is for me and then onto the transfer window.

Albion Hibs
31-12-2010, 05:09 PM
:faf: I get behind each and every one of them when at the games, message boards or the pub, or the workplace is where i will say what i think is right or wrong at easter road. You keep burying yer head.

SSSSSSssshhhhhhhhhh!

Thats even worse, I am sure if you ever had the chance to meet any of them you would bottle your opinions and whip out that autograph book!

What a load of gash you talk. Do me a favour and address that in this years resolutions.

It is not a case of burying my head. It is a very easy / cant be wrong position to take when all you do is cane the team, manager etc etc. If you dont have a good word to say about any of them, then you are not subject to any chat when they do have a bad game, alas you were very quiet after the rangers game!

Anyway in case this is my last post to you of 2010, despite the fact I think you talk complete garbage all of the time, I hope you have a good new year and I look forward to arguing with you after our derby win tomorrow!

blackpoolhibs
31-12-2010, 05:50 PM
SSSSSSssshhhhhhhhhh!

Thats even worse, I am sure if you ever had the chance to meet any of them you would bottle your opinions and whip out that autograph book!

What a load of gash you talk. Do me a favour and address that in this years resolutions.

It is not a case of burying my head. It is a very easy / cant be wrong position to take when all you do is cane the team, manager etc etc. If you dont have a good word to say about any of them, then you are not subject to any chat when they do have a bad game, alas you were very quiet after the rangers game!

Anyway in case this is my last post to you of 2010, despite the fact I think you talk complete garbage all of the time, I hope you have a good new year and I look forward to arguing with you after our derby win tomorrow!

Again more pish than the east stand toilets. Look at the threads after the huns game, there was nobody and i mean nobody more proud and happy as me, and i said so.:confused:

As i said yer heads buried, you must be their mother/sister/grandmother the way you are sticking up for some of these imposters. Anyway happy new year when it comes, and tomorrow we are celebrating Ian Murrays man of the match award for his winning hattrick, and we can wave him off into the sunset with a happy heart.

trev the hat
31-12-2010, 06:42 PM
Ive a feeling we will be well up for the game but as in all derbies in depends on our defence how we fare in these games.If we have the right attitude and they are on their game,like we have done at the pbs with murray and thicot at the back and seven players missing we won 1-0 with deeks penalty.hertz rarely play great in derbies but they make far less mistakes than we do so get more results.Ill leave the formation up to cc but think hertz are vulnerable at full back so get galbraith at them and then get guys into the box to get a chance of goals.
Templeton is obviously playing well but lets give them something to think about as we are capable of taking the game to them.Be fully concentrated when they have the ball and hit them on the break.hertz are clearly favourites for the game but as we have seen many times before that counts for nothing in this game.As calderwood says its all about attitude and staying calm and focussed will be what gets us a result.1-1 it is for me and then onto the transfer window.

:agree: but 1-2:greengrin