PDA

View Full Version : Hibs12thMan

RIP
29-12-2010, 11:43 PM
http://www.facebook.com/hibs12thman

Anyone else seen this - nearly 700 supporters now?

Seems to have come a long way since this......

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?177069-East-Stand-Singing-Section-Capital-Greens-Ultra-s-etc...&highlight=east+stand+singing+section

I asked Cammy (12) if he wanted to travel down fae Crieff tonight - he's been no well and neither had his big brother. He looked at me as if I was daft. I said why so keen wee man.

He said that win lose or draw he loved the whole East Stand Singing Section experience. Besides said he - the team need our support more than ever now we are in a relegation fight.

Signed
Proud Dad :greengrin

GreenCastle
29-12-2010, 11:49 PM
http://www.facebook.com/hibs12thman

Anyone else seen this - nearly 700 supporters now?

Seems to have come a long way since this......

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?177069-East-Stand-Singing-Section-Capital-Greens-Ultra-s-etc...&highlight=east+stand+singing+section

I asked Cammy (12) if he wanted to travel down fae Crieff tonight - he's been no well and neither had his big brother. He looked at me as if I was daft. I said why so keen wee man.

He said that win lose or draw he loved the whole East Stand Singing Section experience. Besides said he - the team need our support more than ever now we are in a relegation fight.

Signed
Proud Dad :greengrin

SECTION 43 - Continues to grow - should be fun at the derby :agree::thumbsup:

seanraff07
29-12-2010, 11:54 PM
Must say it was mayhem when Hanlon scored, must have celebrated with just about everyone in the section.:greengrin

Love being there, feels like you know everyone around you and it's good to know you can still sing yer heart out when the team are struggling/losing.:agree:

Twiglet
29-12-2010, 11:58 PM
Got to say you were all once again in fine voice tonight. :thumbsup: Even better than Sunday.

jackhfc
30-12-2010, 12:01 AM
Atmosphere was good the night :greengrin

Special shout out to the guy in the camouflage jacket, made me p1sh myself a few times with the abuse he was giving to the Utd players:thumbsup:

hailhail22
30-12-2010, 12:04 AM
what section is the singing section at tyine am in section L so hopefully close

seanraff07
30-12-2010, 12:06 AM
what section is the singing section at tyine am in section L so hopefully close

Block L was the first area to be designated as a singing section area so should be the loudest bit.:agree:

hailhail22
30-12-2010, 12:08 AM
Block L was the first area to be designated as a singing section area so should be the loudest bit.:agree:

perfect row 4 seat 23

seanraff07
30-12-2010, 12:09 AM
perfect row 4 seat 23

Row 3 seat 14

Chuck Rhoades
30-12-2010, 07:28 AM
Atmosphere was good the night :greengrin

Special shout out to the guy in the camouflage jacket, made me p1sh myself a few times with the abuse he was giving to the Utd players:thumbsup:

That racist? Hes the kind of guy whole spoils it. Against the sheep a guy had to move from the back to row DD as he continued to shout "black" this, that and the other. His girlfriend who he was with was Asian. Along with a million statements about aids.

Few people started shouting back at him tonight. I can see it turning into fisty cuffs if he keeps this up.

Suppose as long as he keeps making the 14 year old laddies arounf him laugh he will feel like Mike Tyson.

RIP
30-12-2010, 10:10 AM
That racist? Hes the kind of guy whole spoils it. Against the sheep a guy had to move from the back to row DD as he continued to shout "black" this, that and the other. His girlfriend who he was with was Asian. Along with a million statements about aids.

Few people started shouting back at him tonight. I can see it turning into fisty cuffs if he keeps this up.

Suppose as long as he keeps making the 14 year old laddies arounf him laugh he will feel like Mike Tyson.

That was Martin - I had a word with him at a previous game. He's got a sort of Tourettes thingy going on puir soul

My group were talking back to him at that game but I got in late last night

He's keen but we cannot tolerate player abuse or racism

At the next home game and have a blether if there's any racist chat

Thomson1875
30-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Is that the guy that someone different basically starts with every home game?

Some of the stuff he comes out with isnt very funny. "waste of gid air" shouting that for the 800th time vs Aberdeen was annoying. Mainly when it was directed to all 11 players in green and white.

hibsbollah
30-12-2010, 10:23 AM
what was happening at HT when approximately 53,472 stewards and police went up the steps to confront some of the singing section? looked a completely over the top response to whatever could have been going on:confused:

Chuck Rhoades
30-12-2010, 11:28 AM
He called Utd fans, weegies, sheep****gers and arabs last night. Surely cant be all three?

When the chap with the Asian girlfriend shouted to him to STFU, the guy gave it "come up here and say that ya prick".

Fanny of the highest level.

frazeHFC
30-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Fantastic last night from the Hibs12thMan again. 1-0 down, loads of singing, 2-0 down, still a lot of singing. Mayhem when we equalised. Imagine if Deeks free-kick had gone in. :cool2:

Sitting in the East for the Cup game, looking forward to it. :thumbsup:

seanraff07
30-12-2010, 12:05 PM
He called Utd fans, weegies, sheep****gers and arabs last night. Surely cant be all three?

When the chap with the Asian girlfriend shouted to him to STFU, the guy gave it "come up here and say that ya prick".

He's right infront of me and just doesn't give it a rest.:brickwall

Barman Stanton
30-12-2010, 01:40 PM
what was happening at HT when approximately 53,472 stewards and police went up the steps to confront some of the singing section? looked a completely over the top response to whatever could have been going on:confused:

A few fans basically got fed up with a young lad constantly slagging off Deeks and said something, myself included. Was just a wee argument in the heat of the moment and was over in minutes. Although the police had to get involved, I imagine they were probably bored! A lad behind me got ejected, not sure what he was supposed to have done.

_hucks_
30-12-2010, 01:50 PM

Agreed, was right next to him at the Aberdeen game and it was insufferable. He did call the guy who had a go at him a tattie, though. Priceless insult.