PDA

View Full Version : Youngsters

Liams
29-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Just thought i would make a forum about our younger boys the night. I thought that Hanlon was amazing today and deserved the man of the match reward. Galbraith was class and linked well with Stevenson who was looking good going forward. Spoony had a bad game tonight but he has done well for us in the last season and half however. Also a big shout to our loan out boys and hopefully they get a few games under us before the season ends.

:flag::flag::flag:

Tricla
29-12-2010, 09:34 PM
Just thought i would make a forum about our younger boys the night. I thought that Hanlon was amazing today and deserved the man of the match reward. Galbraith was class and linked well with Stevenson who was looking good going forward. Spoony had a bad game tonight but he has done well for us in the last season and half however. Also a big shout to our loan out boys and hopefully they get a few games under us before the season ends.

:flag::flag::flag:

Have to agree with you.

I thought Hanlon was good although he was out of position and was an improvement on Grounds.

Galbraith was good in spells but needs the ball more.

Stevenson was my MOM until he faded in the second half but had put a good shift in despite his lack of games.

Spoony did OK and like Galbraith, needs more of the right type of ball in the wide area.

A lot of positives to take from tonight's game.

NadeAteMyLunch!
29-12-2010, 09:56 PM
Hanlon couldnt have found a man in CC Blooms tonight! Thought his distribution was awful first half!! :duck:Got slightly better as the game went on and he had a good lst 20 going forward. Took his goal well. MOM tho?!? Not a chance IMO.

Thought Danny was great in spells, looked very dangerous at times. Agree we need to get the ball to him more often.

Stevenson was outstanding I thought, his best performance for a long time. Far more comfortable in the centre than when he's stuck at left back or left mid.

Spoony struggled a bit to get into the game tonight and was the obvious one to make way for Zouma.

Liams
29-12-2010, 10:06 PM
Spoony struggled a bit to get into the game tonight and was the obvious one to make way for Zouma.

i think spoony looked tired tonight but if i was CC i would of put spoony in RB and changed hart for Zouma. But thats just me. It is good to see Zouma however, he did look a bit rusty at times but what do you expect for a man that hasn't played in a long time

Onceinawhile
29-12-2010, 10:39 PM
Hanlon couldnt have found a man in CC Blooms tonight! Thought his distribution was awful first half!! :duck:Got slightly better as the game went on and he had a good lst 20 going forward. Took his goal well. MOM tho?!? Not a chance IMO.

Thought Danny was great in spells, looked very dangerous at times. Agree we need to get the ball to him more often.

Stevenson was outstanding I thought, his best performance for a long time. Far more comfortable in the centre than when he's stuck at left back or left mid.

Agree with this, kept trying the hollywood ball and kept missing. Steady defensively and a great finish for the goal though