PDA

View Full Version : Players Ratings

ozzie
29-12-2010, 08:58 PM
anybody at the match got ratings for the players? who actually got mom?

Pretty Boy
29-12-2010, 09:09 PM
Brown 5/10- Kicking was awful, looked nervous.

Hart 5/10- At fault for the 2nd goal, played better second half
Hanlon 8/10- Looked good at left back. My MOM.
Dickoh 6/10- Ok but needs to dominate more.
Bamba 6/10- At fault for 1st goal, ok after that.

De Graaf 7/10- Best I've seen him play for Hibs, hopefully more to come
Stevenson 7.5/10- Played well
Murray 6/10- Steady as always
Galbraith 7/10- Looked good in flashes, good to see a bit direct running.
Wotherspoon 5/10- Not his finest game.

Riordan 7/10- Tried hard, 2 good free kicks

Zemamma 4/10- Looked rusty, few flashes
Duffy 5/10- Looks decent, had one half decent effort.
Miller 5/10- Neat and tidy, kept the ball well in lead up to the equaliser.

Maybe a bit generous with these ratings but it was just so good to see a bit of fight and urgency in the 2nd half. Lets get in about these Hertz fuds at the weekend.

BSEJVT
anybody at the match got ratings for the players? who actually got mom?

Brown 4 Hopeless Kicker of the ball, Never ever trys to get out to a player breaking through, comes half way and stops leaving an open goal, poor at crosses and dont rate him at all.

Hart 3 Worse than Van Zanten, truly awful defender,responsible for how many goals this season, better going forward.

Hanlon 7 Tries like a bear but hasnt progressed as I had hoped

Bamba 5 Horrible error for goal, few shaky moments then looks like a player

Dickoh 7 Probably the best centre half on the books at the moment IMO

Stevenson 7 Despite his limitations I thought he put in a good effort tonight

Galbraith 8 best full game performance for Hibs, but could do with taking more care with final ball

De Graff 7 Put in a power of work, but faded badly. a just about player just lacks the final quality

Murray 6 Tries like a bear but legs have gone IMO and as a consequence use of ball is poor

Wotherspoon 5 Nothing really came off for him.

Riordan 6 The great enignma, great free kicks, but being asked to play a role he is not physically capable off which blunts overall effectiveness.

Subs

Zemmama 4 Unsurprisingly miles off the pace

Duffy 5 Found space well and may have a little pace

Miller 4 loooks totally bereft of confidence

down-the-slope
Brown - 5 - kicking was shocking and his confidence sagged...him and Bamba arguing not good

Hart - 3 - Saved it from being 0-3 with great last ditch tackle...best forgotten match other than that inclusing gift for second
Bamba - 5 very shakey first half and error strewn match. If its hard he does it well if its easy he balls' it up
Dickoh - 5 see above...better second half
Hanlon - 8 - even apart from goal he defended well and gave an outlet up left supporting Galbraith

Lewis - 8 - really good shift both craeting and digging in when needed..ran out of steam and sub was correct near end
Spoony - 6 - Decent match for half he was on
De Graff -8 Best match for the hibs so far. Gave dig and drive and pushed up supporting through the middle
Murray -6 - Poor first half where he was being out paced and though and missing challenges. Much improved second half where he started to drive others on..Looked knackered after 70 mins subbed 80
Galbraith -8 - Like Eddie best game so far where his pace was used to effect and he linked up much better with others, particularly Hanlon supporting him

Deeks - 7 - Not his best game but worked much more for the team and did a job thats not natural for him..2 graet free kicks one leading to first goal (maybe some practice at corners rather than shooting this week as most of these were woeful)

hibsbollah
29-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Brown 6 distribution woeful, so different from the sheep game.

Hanlon 8- drove forward throughout
Dickoh 7-good going forward, suspect defensively
Bamba 6- like Dickoh but more so
Hart 5- The weak link at the back, im afraid.

De Graaf 7 excellent first half, neat passing and some good tackling, faded a bit but deserves some plaudits for a change.
Stevenson 8 best ive seen him play for ages
Murray 5 not his best game
Spoony played OK I thought until HT, was he injured?

Galbraith 7
Riordan 6 nothing of note except setting up the first goal. The usual:greengrin

Subs
Zemmama- delighted to see him back, looked dangerous throughout.
Duffy- reasonable debut
Miller- looked committed, boos when he came on were r-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s.

All in all, a big improvement from the Sheep game. Feel a lot better going into the derby:flag:

HibeeSince85
29-12-2010, 09:12 PM
De Graff got the sponsors MOM, which just goes to show that drinking alcohol does impare your judgement. :greengrin

hibee_girl
29-12-2010, 09:14 PM
Brown - 4 his kicking was awful

Hart 3 - simply awful
Bamba 5 - at fault for the first goal but did make a few decent tackles
Dickoh 5 - again at fault for the first goal but did improve
Hanlon 8 - best game I've seen from him in a while, defended well, pushed forward and scored

Wotherspoon 4 - left hart too exposed at times
Stevenson 8 - was running the midfield at times, was really pushing us forward in the first half and also did his fair share of defending
de graaf 6 - won a lot of balls but his passing let him down
Murray 7 - he had a few shaky moments but for the most he was solid
Galbraith 7 - some brilliant runs down the wing, a few dodgy crosses though

Riordan 6 - wasn't really in the game however his free kick provided us with the first goal.

allezsauzee
29-12-2010, 09:16 PM
I thought Miller looked back to his old self when he came on. Used the ball well and changed the tempo when things were going a bit flat. Hanlon MOTM tho. I am very worried about what Templeton will do to Hart though

Taz_hibee
29-12-2010, 09:31 PM
I thought Miller looked back to his old self when he came on. Used the ball well and changed the tempo when things were going a bit flat. Hanlon MOTM tho. I am very worried about what Templeton will do to Hart though

Gave the ball away his first 3 touches, still not as good as some people think he is IMO

TornadoHibby
29-12-2010, 09:40 PM
Brown - 5 - kicking was shocking and his confidence sagged...him and Bamba arguing not good

Hart - 3 - Saved it from being 0-3 with great last ditch tackle...best forgotten match other than that inclusing gift for second
Bamba - 5 very shakey first half and error strewn match. If its hard he does it well if its easy he balls' it up
Hanlon - 8 - even apart from goal he defended well and gave an outlet up left supporting Galbraith

Lewis - 8 - really good shift both craeting and digging in when needed..ran out of steam and sub was correct near end
De Graff -8 Best match for the hibs so far. Gave dig and drive and pushed up supporting through the middle
Murray -6 - Poor first half where he was being out paced and though and missing challenges. Much improved second half where he started to drive others on..Looked knackered after 70 mins subbed 80
Galbraith -8 - Like Eddie best game so far where his pace was used to effect and he linked up much better with others, particularly Hanlon supporting him

Deeks - 7 - Not his best game but worked much more for the team and did a job thats not natural for him..2 graet free kicks one leading to first goal (maybe some practice at corners rather than shooting this week as most of these were woeful)

:top marks

Good assessment IMO!

Hart needs to stop getting too close to his man as he constantly get's "rolled" and left for dead out wide! Horrible mistake from him tonight for the 2nd which was difficult to take after Bamba's equally horrendous one for the 1st goal!

If only we could stop gifting goals before we get going! :confused:

Mikey_1875
29-12-2010, 09:46 PM
Brown 5 - Not a lot to do and no chance with the goals, but was caught flapping and kicking was murder.

Hart - 2 Slower than a wet weekend in arbroath, truly dire and seemed to be moving in slow motion for the 2nd goal. Dangerously Poor.

Hanlon 8 - Motm and bagged a goal. Seemed to be the only sensible defender we had.

Dickoh 6 - Caught a couple of times but fairly solid/anonymous

Bamba 5 - Bagged a goal but cost one with the first aswell, far too casual for my liking and maybe thinks he is the finished article.

Stevenson 7 - One of our better players and got stuck in about it. Never created a great deal but done himself no harm.

Murray 6 - Anonymous/Solid aswell, distribution fairly poor but did what needed to be done.

Galbraith 6.5 - Seems to be more of an impact player ala sproule but did look lively on occasion.

De Graff 6.5 - Done ok, worked his socks of and played some simple stuff.

Spoony 4.5 - Things never came off for him tonight and was rightly replaced.

Riordan 5 - Quiet tonight but got into some ok positions and a couple of cracking free kicks

SUBS

Zouma 5.5 - Not great by any means but seemed to give everyone a boost just by being there, showed a couple of glimpses.

Duffy 5.5 - Showed a couple of nice touches and worked the channels. I have a feeling he will do well with a few games under his belt

Miller 4 - Lost possession regularly and looks like his shift on the bench didnt give him the rocket up his arse that was required. Liked the bench so much he has booked himself a seat there at Tyne.

GAFFER - 5 - Baffling formation at home and felt that the double sub should have been made sooner. Must have gave them a rollicking at half time though as it was a transformed team that came out that second half.

Bayern Bru
29-12-2010, 09:53 PM
Brown - 6 Needs better communication with his defenders (especially re their 2nd) and the less said about his distribution the better. Not a lot to do though.
Hart - 4 Woeful for their 2nd goal - couldn't even catch the boy to foul him properly. Improved slightly in the 2nd half but still not convinced by him.
Bamba - 6 A typical performance from the big man. Some good work but some horror moments including another mixup for their first.
Dickoh - 6 Lack of communication with Bamba for their first, redolent of Killie errors - these need to be stamped out. Not his worst game though.
Hanlon - 8 Much improved on Sunday's performance; got forward well and supported Galbraith, and chipped in with the equaliser. Better at LB than CB in my opinion.
Stevenson - 8 Reckon he made a big difference to the midfield. Has a lot of fight and dig, put in a great shift and gets forward well.
Wotherspoon - 6 Similar to Sunday; great going forward and provides a lot of width in the midfield. Replaced at H/T.
De Graaf - 7 One of his better games. Looks more assured than he has done, and supported the attack well.
Murray - 7 Gave it his all and despite a dodgy first half, improved in the 2nd. Subbed on 80mins.
Galbraith - 8 Probably his best performance in a Hibs jersey. His speed caused United problems, and his willingness to beat a man and put a cross in is refreshing.
Riordan - 6 Fairly subdued by the United defence but made the first goal and was unlucky with the late freekick.

Zemmama - 5 Looked a tad off the pace as you might expect but caused problems for the United defence and it's great to have a player back who other teams struggle to cope with.
Miller - 4 Nothing noteworthy really, but held the ball up well.
Duffy - 5 Looks up for it, quick and direct which is what we need.

GreenCastle
29-12-2010, 09:55 PM

Agree with most of that...

Would add - Brown needs to improve the accuracy of his kicking - full backs and players off the ball have to help him more - rather than hiding.

Hart - best game I have seen from him for a while - though still gets beaten too easily - Templeton will ruin him. Did make a vital interception which stopped it being 3v0.

Bamba - looks like he finds things too easy sometimes - needs to concentrate better - we need a big performance from him in the derby.

Hanlon - much better than Grounds - needs to work on when to pass to forwards - forced too many passes.

De Graff - good 1st half - 2nd half didn't do that much ? Strange he got MOM ?

Stevenson - great energy - passed the ball well - must start in the derby.

Ian Murray - 1st touch is terrible - but works hard for the team.

Galbraith - best game I have seen him play - very lightweight - but put in some dangerous balls and gave us width.

Wootherspoon - gave width also - but slowed it down when he had it - play him right back for the Derby ?

Deek - Can you sort your corners out - hitting the 1st man at least 3 times is a disgrace. Did ok though with limited touches of the ball.

Subs -

Zoomer - you could see it was 1st game back - gives us another dimension and is a goal threat

Duffy - liked his movement

Miller - for a jambo :wink: did well - kept the ball and played it forwards finally :greengrin

Overall a much better TEAM performance 2nd half - 1st half we were nervous and another 2 cheap goals - if we can improve the basics we will continue to improve. :agree:

Better tactics and width - well done CC

The Voice Of Reason
29-12-2010, 10:09 PM
Brown - 5/10 - looked nervous, poor kicking. Decent save to tip a header on to the bar.

Hart - 4/10 - sorry but he looks well past it. Was at fault for their second goal. But for a good last ditch goal line clearance (to prevent us going 3-0 down) I would have given him a 2/10

Bamba - 5/10 - shocker for their first goal, looked rusty, we need a better game from the big man in the Derby

Dickoh - 5/10 - did ok, not convinced though

Hanlon - 6/10 - can't believe some of the high marks for him! I thought he was average at best. Lost (or completely missed) loads of headers, distribution was poor. Yes he scored, but he needs to play a lot better on New Years Day, if selected.

Stevenson - 5/10 - tried, but just not good enough IMHO. We need to get rid of him.

De Graaf - 6/10 - he actually played well in the 1st half (almost unbelievably), Thought he was poor in the 2nd half though. The fact that he was our "Star Signing" in the summer sums up why we are in the mess we are in. Harsh but fair I am afraid.

Murray - 6/10 - he tries but another who is past his best IMHO. Not the answer in midfield (tin hat on)

Wotherspoon - 4/10 - not impressed, would struggle to get a game for most other SPL teams IMHO

Galbraith - 7/10 - thought he looked good. Caused them some problems and is the only one in our team with any sort of pace. I think/pray he will do well on New Years Day

Riordan - 6/10 - two great free kicks. Average apart from that. If I was a scout at the game I would be looking elsewhere, to be honest. Hope he has a blinder on New YEars Day (and keeps the head!)

Zemmama - 5/10 - did ok but can only be 40% fit (match fit that is). A sign of how desperate we were that we brought him on at 1/2 time! Hopefully the 45 mins will have done him good

Miller - 5/10 - done OK when he came on. Does his booking (he took one for the team) mean he will miss the New Years Day game anyone ?

Duffy - 5/10 - looked up for it. Hope he can stay inhury free, get fit and be a good signing for us.

Calderwood - 6/10 - was brave to put Zemmama on so early. Felt he could have changed it a bit earlier with the other subs though. I would like to see him more animated on the touchline. Sat right behind him tonight and was struck as to how unemotional he was! Almost makes me question how bothered he really is about things! As for Adams - never saw him. Gareth Evans was getting more involved in proceedings than Adams! Strange managerial partnership IMHO, as mentioned on other threads.

Sammy7nil
29-12-2010, 10:10 PM
Brown 5 not at fault for either Goal got lucky with the one off the line. Kicking Woeful still our best keeper.

Hart 3 Want him to do well but he looks a liability.

Hanlon 7 Put in lots of effort very good 2nd half and really tried to drive us on, topped with a goal.

Bamba 5 Horrible error for goal needs to keep it simple looks like he is trying to play football to get a Big move he just needs to defend thanks.

Dickoh 6 A Few poor touches but did okay all 4 CH we have need to improve.

Stevenson 7 Proved why Miller wont be missed if he can replace him and look okay there are beeter players around. He is a tryer not the longterm answer.

Galbraith 7 Played well plenty of effort need to get his head up more final must improve but no doubt his best game to date.

De Graff 7 His best game so far not great just steady for the 1st time tonight I saw something from him. Still needs to improve and is still very slow.

Murray 4 Sorry to say Ian has gone if he is to play it will have to be sweeper where his lack of pace will not be exposed.

Wotherspoon 6 Lively start faded bit unlucky to be subbed.

Riordan 6 We need him simple as that.

Subs

Zemmama 4 Great to have him back, made a foll of himself arguing over the late free kick.

Duffy 5 Couple of shots on target looked okay

Miller 4 The game slowed everytime he got the ball he wont be missed.

LOTS OF POSITIVES ESPECIALLY 2ND HALF.

Played 14 players Nish and Rankin not involved we now have options with Zemmama and Duffy being fit a little peek of light at the end of a very long dark tunnel

allezsauzee
29-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Gave the ball away his first 3 touches, still not as good as some people think he is IMO

Ok i'm guessing you're never gonna like him then

benrocky
29-12-2010, 11:15 PM
Brown - 5/10 - looked nervous, poor kicking. Decent save to tip a header on to the bar.

Hart - 4/10 - sorry but he looks well past it. Was at fault for their second goal. But for a good last ditch goal line clearance (to prevent us going 3-0 down) I would have given him a 2/10

Bamba - 5/10 - shocker for their first goal, looked rusty, we need a better game from the big man in the Derby

Dickoh - 5/10 - did ok, not convinced though

Hanlon - 6/10 - can't believe some of the high marks for him! I thought he was average at best. Lost (or completely missed) loads of headers, distribution was poor. Yes he scored, but he needs to play a lot better on New Years Day, if selected.

Stevenson - 5/10 - tried, but just not good enough IMHO. We need to get rid of him.

De Graaf - 6/10 - he actually played well in the 1st half (almost unbelievably), Thought he was poor in the 2nd half though. The fact that he was our "Star Signing" in the summer sums up why we are in the mess we are in. Harsh but fair I am afraid.

Murray - 6/10 - he tries but another who is past his best IMHO. Not the answer in midfield (tin hat on)

Wotherspoon - 4/10 - not impressed, would struggle to get a game for most other SPL teams IMHO

Galbraith - 7/10 - thought he looked good. Caused them some problems and is the only one in our team with any sort of pace. I think/pray he will do well on New Years Day

Riordan - 6/10 - two great free kicks. Average apart from that. If I was a scout at the game I would be looking elsewhere, to be honest. Hope he has a blinder on New YEars Day (and keeps the head!)

Zemmama - 5/10 - did ok but can only be 40% fit (match fit that is). A sign of how desperate we were that we brought him on at 1/2 time! Hopefully the 45 mins will have done him good

Miller - 5/10 - done OK when he came on. Does his booking (he took one for the team) mean he will miss the New Years Day game anyone ?

Duffy - 5/10 - looked up for it. Hope he can stay inhury free, get fit and be a good signing for us.

Calderwood - 6/10 - was brave to put Zemmama on so early. Felt he could have changed it a bit earlier with the other subs though. I would like to see him more animated on the touchline. Sat right behind him tonight and was struck as to how unemotional he was! Almost makes me question how bothered he really is about things! As for Adams - never saw him. Gareth Evans was getting more involved in proceedings than Adams! Strange managerial partnership IMHO, as mentioned on other threads.

What game did you watch ? you are on a different planet :confused: IMHO HA HA

The Voice Of Reason
29-12-2010, 11:20 PM

:aok:

Haven't seen your player ratings - what are they ?

GreenPJ
29-12-2010, 11:20 PM
Brown - 5.5 - solid keeper but his kicking from pass backs is poor. Particularly poor kicking tonight but overall glad we have him.

Hart - 5.5 - poor for the second goal, should have won the pace battle and strength battle. He needs more confidence in himself as when he does try to beat someone he can generally do it for pace.

Hanlon - 8.5 - great second half, obviously told to get further forward. Solid enough first half.

Bamba - 3.5 - he gets that high because he scored. The first goal was as bad, if not worse than Hogg on Sunday and worringly I thought for the entire game the centre halfs looked more uncomfortable than we did on Sunday and that was a shambles. He never learnt from his laxed approach later in the first half with twice being caught out. Also never reacted to ball into the box for the second goal.

Dickoh - 4 - think Bamba's performance did not help him but looked akward and uncomfortable. Again whilst Hart had a mare for the second goal, both CH's stood in the box as it was crossed in and the one (and only) Utd player in the box beat them to it.

De Graff - 7 - good energy in the first half and I thought some of his close link up play was good. Tired and less influential in the second half but gave us more drive than we have had in midfield in last game.

Stevenson - 8 - thought Stevenson played really well and don't remember him losing the ball once. Drove us forward when he got the ball but needs confidence to have a pop rather than always to play someone else in.

Galbraith - 7 - easily the best game he has had for us based on having a start. He showed pace and put in some good crosses but doesn't lift his head enough prior to crossing. 2/3 balls into the box were decent driven crosses but there was no one there.

Murray - 6.5 - gives us grit and dig but first touch is not great and looks as if his fitness is an issue, first name on the sheet for next week though.

Wotherspoon - 5.5 - only got 45 mins. Not as effective as Sunday but looks to be getting his confidence back and trying things. He is a natural talent who will only get better but needs to be left in midfield to have most effect.

Riordan - 4.5 - not nearly enough movement and pressure on the Utd defence for playing up front on his own. Good strike of the ball for two free kicks, however, did not pressure the Utd defence who were using a striker and a full back as centre halves.

Subs

Zemmama - 5 - great to see him back and one or two great touches and defenders still scared of him but long way off fitness.

Duffy - 6 - still a bit of fitness but ran the channels, looked for the ball and had a couple of shots (even if they didn't really trouble the keeper). Running the channels allowed other players to be brought into play.

Miller - 5 - showed some appetite for short time he was on the pitch. Would leave him on the bench though.

benrocky
29-12-2010, 11:25 PM
Brown - 5.5 - solid keeper but his kicking from pass backs is poor. Particularly poor kicking tonight but overall glad we have him.

Hart - 5.5 - poor for the second goal, should have won the pace battle and strength battle. He needs more confidence in himself as when he does try to beat someone he can generally do it for pace.

Hanlon - 8.5 - great second half, obviously told to get further forward. Solid enough first half.

Bamba - 3.5 - he gets that high because he scored. The first goal was as bad, if not worse than Hogg on Sunday and worringly I thought for the entire game the centre halfs looked more uncomfortable than we did on Sunday and that was a shambles. He never learnt from his laxed approach later in the first half with twice being caught out. Also never reacted to ball into the box for the second goal.

Dickoh - 4 - think Bamba's performance did not help him but looked akward and uncomfortable. Again whilst Hart had a mare for the second goal, both CH's stood in the box as it was crossed in and the one (and only) Utd player in the box beat them to it.

De Graff - 7 - good energy in the first half and I thought some of his close link up play was good. Tired and less influential in the second half but gave us more drive than we have had in midfield in last game.

Stevenson - 8 - thought Stevenson played really well and don't remember him losing the ball once. Drove us forward when he got the ball but needs confidence to have a pop rather than always to play someone else in.

Galbraith - 7 - easily the best game he has had for us based on having a start. He showed pace and put in some good crosses but doesn't lift his head enough prior to crossing. 2/3 balls into the box were decent driven crosses but there was no one there.

Murray - 6.5 - gives us grit and dig but first touch is not great and looks as if his fitness is an issue, first name on the sheet for next week though.

Wotherspoon - 5.5 - only got 45 mins. Not as effective as Sunday but looks to be getting his confidence back and trying things. He is a natural talent who will only get better but needs to be left in midfield to have most effect.

Riordan - 4.5 - not nearly enough movement and pressure on the Utd defence for playing up front on his own. Good strike of the ball for two free kicks, however, did not pressure the Utd defence who were using a striker and a full back as centre halves.

Subs

Zemmama - 5 - great to see him back and one or two great touches and defenders still scared of him but long way off fitness.

Duffy - 6 - still a bit of fitness but ran the channels, looked for the ball and had a couple of shots (even if they didn't really trouble the keeper). Running the channels allowed other players to be brought into play.

Miller - 5 - showed some appetite for short time he was on the pitch. Would leave him on the bench though.

agree with your ratings. Now here is someone who watched tonights game take note TVOR

The Voice Of Reason
29-12-2010, 11:30 PM
agree with your ratings. Now here is someone who watched tonights game take note TVOR

OK, I have taken note !

:faf: :na na:

Cropley10
29-12-2010, 11:33 PM

No sorry, your going to need to up your patter....

benrocky
29-12-2010, 11:33 PM
OK, I have taken note !

:faf: :na na:

Ok I will let you know if you have after next game when you post your player ratings:aok:

benrocky
29-12-2010, 11:35 PM
No sorry, your going to need to up to your patter....

your quote makes no sense :not worth

The Voice Of Reason
29-12-2010, 11:36 PM
Ok I will let you know if you have after next game when you post your player ratings:aok:

I can always check with you before I post them ?

Or better still, hows about you post your own ratings before having a go at someone elses ?

Village missing an idiot alert chaps !!!!!

:faf:

Cropley10
29-12-2010, 11:36 PM

Fixed it now

The Voice Of Reason
29-12-2010, 11:38 PM

Reading between the lines, I think that he thinks you are a Yam and/or a Grade A Fud.

I'll go with the "Grade A Fud"

:na na: :faf:

benrocky
29-12-2010, 11:39 PM
I can always check with you before I post them ?

Or better still, hows about you post your own ratings before having a go at someone elses ?

Village missing an idiot alert chaps !!!!!

you do that:wink:

benrocky
29-12-2010, 11:40 PM
Reading between the lines, I think that he thinks you are a Yam and/or a Grade A Fud.

I'll go with the "Grade A Fud"

:na na: :faf:

like your ratings way off the mark:rolleyes:

The Voice Of Reason
29-12-2010, 11:42 PM
like your ratings way off the mark:rolleyes:

Your quote makes no sense !

18/03/07
29-12-2010, 11:47 PM
Just go back to kickback you clown

The Voice Of Reason
29-12-2010, 11:48 PM

:top marks I'll second that !

benrocky
29-12-2010, 11:49 PM

you another that watched the wrong game get a life ffs

The Voice Of Reason
29-12-2010, 11:55 PM
you another that watched the wrong game get a life ffs

Stop it.........you are now embarassing yourself my dear !

Confirmation (although we didn't need it) that your IQ is lower than your number of posts !

Seen as you are getting so worked up about this - please post your own player ratings from tonights game - is that an unreasonable request my dear ?!?!?

:faf::bye:

snooky
30-12-2010, 12:17 AM
Brown (5) - On a couple of occasions he kicked the ball directly out because he was being closed down and none of our defenders dropped back to give him the option of a sideways pass. The other kicks were crap.

Hart (3) - Once a racehorse, now pulls a milkfloat

Bamba (5) - Should stop thinking he's a superstar and work on his first touch & concentration.

Dickoh (6) - Like the defence as a whole, kinda slow in movement & thinking. Did okay in second half.

Hanlon (8) - Played really well and linked up with Danny.

De Graff (5) - Opinions eh? Here's mine FWIW. It may have been his best game for a while but IMO even that is still not good enough. Big disappointment.
Stevie Wonder's MOTM.

Stevenson (8) - Good solid game. I think the year out when Mixu was in charge stalled his career. It certainly did it no good.

Ian Murray (5) - I like Ian but I suspect his legs can't play midfield anymore. Sweeper role for him. No Nid in Mid please.

Galbraith (8) - Great to see someone take on a man and show some energy and pace. At last some width.

Wotherspoon (7) Thought he was doing okay. Was it a tactical sub or forced by injury?

Deek (6) Deek is not the man to play lone striker nevertheless, when the ball's at his feet I'm always thinking 'here comes a goal'. BTW, his corner kicks tonight were really honkin'.

Subs -

Zoomer (5) - Great to see the wee man back. The class is still there - just needs match fitness.

Duffy (5) - Hard to assess - looked fine. We should have had a centre forward playing from the start. Don't really care which one of the 3.

Miller (4) - The best thing he did was the late tackle as it stopped what could have been a very dangerous breakaway. Wish he'd morph back to the player he was.

CC - Should have made subs when our early second half onslaught started to fade.

Ref - Great advert for their sponsers!!! Would you go there for your glasses after watching his performance tonight.

patlowe
30-12-2010, 08:43 AM
It's funny how people see the game differently. I thought Miller changed the game when he came on, providing a bit of momentum and the ability to spread the play. When you are a man up, that is the kind of guy you need in there to find the spaces. Still, I'm always wary of players that only look committed when dropped.

Winston Ingram
30-12-2010, 10:14 AM
Brown - 6 - What was his kicking all about?
Hart - 4 - Looks like the next scapegoat
Bamba - 6 looked rusty
Dickoh - 7 Thought he was very good
Hanlon - 8 - very assured
Stevenson - 8 - I don't remember him wasting a pass. Plenty effort as well
Spoony - 6 - No bad. I don't know if he was injured but if not, harshly subbed IMO
De Graff -7 He probably touched the ball more in this game than any other
Murray -6 - Won alot of ball but then gave it away
Galbraith -8 - I didn't realise how quick he was. Far better on the left
Deeks - 7 - I thought he actually looked like a Centre Forward tonight. Held the ball up and finally put a shift in. Saying that he should have had plenty energy left after the Sheep game

snooky
30-12-2010, 11:40 AM
A positive point of this thread is that nearly all posters gave our younger players the higher ratings. The older bods marked consistently lower.
It's unfair to judge players on one game but if this trend were to continue then the answer for CC is plain as the nose on Jimmy Durante's face.

ancienthibby
30-12-2010, 11:50 AM
A positive point of this thread is that nearly all posters gave our younger players the higher ratings. The older bods marked consistently lower.
It's unfair to judge players on one game but if this trend were to continue then the answer for CC is plain as the nose on Jimmy Durante's face.

That juggernaut could never be described as 'plain':greengrin

cad
30-12-2010, 11:58 AM
Brown 4- Looked a bit jittery to me maybe his kicking got to him ,could have helped if either fullback gave him an option
Hart 2 - Wish his contracr wasnt so long massive disappointment ,5 of the last 6 goals scored against use have been down his side ,not only him but you know what I mean
Murray 4 We need something more than you clattering someone because of your poor first touch ,injuries etc maybe taking is toll on Nid
Bamba - 5 This guys heads in the clouds ,concentration of a nano second ,which drops everyone in it
Dickoh - 7 Good player IMO needs better round him
Hanlon - 7 The more games played the better he gets ,passing a bit shoddy at times
Stevenson - 7- A guy going out to win another contract last nights performance will have done him no harm at all well done Lewis
Spoony - 6 - Got the smarts has Spoony ,bit more beleif in himself and a goal or two would give us an even better player
De Graff -7 Best since he signed for us . see Stevenson
Galbraith -8 - Pace , crossing , got stuck in ,pity nobody in the box for his crosses tho
Deeks - 6 - Free kicks the odd shot when he gets something out of nothing ,wasted in this position up against 1 if not 2 defenders he won the ball once in the air nobody near his knock on ,which suggests to me nobody thinks hes going to win anything dont get this punting the ball to him all the time .

Zouma , no fit great flick glad hes back
Duffy , could make a huge difference to our season
Miller , seemed to have a bit more urgency last night

CC try getting your subs on a bit quicker eh .
And to finish find somebody in our club that can take a f...n

THROWN IN , SHY
WHATEVER , WE ARE RANK ROTTEN AT THEM

snooky
30-12-2010, 12:23 PM
CC try getting your subs on a bit quicker eh .
And to finish find somebody in our club that can take a f...n

THROWN IN , SHY
WHATEVER , WE ARE RANK ROTTEN AT THEM

To me, it's not so much the thrower but the lack of intelligent movement from the other players to get in an open position to receive the ball. Broony used to do did this consistently with ease.

No matter where we get a throw-in we're immediately put under defensive pressure. The opposition however usually have a choice of unmarked team mates

IMO, the one basic problem with our team is that we are a yard off the pace mentally and physically in nearly all positions and that one yard is everything at this level.

sahib
30-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Here are the results of the Sahib jury.

Pass marks for everybody last night. The players who I thought deserve better were:
Galbraith, 7- I like wingers! Take the man on, get to the byline.
Stevenson, 7 - I just wish the lad would contribute the odd goal. All his generation ( most of whom seem not to have made it ) looked to me to be comfortable with a passing game. Presumably good habits dicatated from the top down by Mowbray and Collins.
De Graf , 6 - He was probably a very effective player when he was a bit younger. Try to picture him with a bit more speed and better touch ( which he may find again)
Why do people always mark the subs low? I thought they all made telling contributions last night. I like the look of Duffy

Brads Laing
30-12-2010, 02:12 PM
Brown - 5 - Kicking was poor, but at least he can catch
Hart - 3 - At fault for 2nd goal and was technically very poor
Dickoh - 7 - Dominated Goodwillie in second half, saved Bamba a few times
Bamba - 4 - At fault for 1st goal, gave away the ball too often
Hanlon - 8 - Played very well, won every challenge, scored goal - MOM
Wotherspoon - 5 - Was nowhere near his performance on sunday, hooked at half time
Stevenson - 7 - Had a very good game, would like to see him on saturday
De Graaf - 7 - Best game in a Hibs shirt, best player on the pitch in fist half, faded away in second half
Murray - 6 - Good solid game, our rightful captain
Galbraith - 6 - Done OK, yet to be convinced he is the answer
Riordan - 6 - Worked hard, can't play as a lone striker, 2 good free kicks

Zemamma - 5 - Couple of pieces of class, never received the ball enough, looked quite rusty
Miller - 6 - Came on and done very well, getting dropped obviously gave him a kick up the arse
Duffy - 6 - Looked sharp, caused them a lot of problems

Calderwood - 7 - Showed bravery to make that many changes to line up, also to bring zouma on at half time, left double sub too late

benrocky
30-12-2010, 04:23 PM

Stop it.........you are now embarassing yourself my dear !

Confirmation (although we didn't need it) that your IQ is lower than your number of posts !

Seen as you are getting so worked up about this - please post your own player ratings from tonights game - is that an unreasonable request my dear ?!?!?

:faf::bye:

My Dear !!!! you sound like an old one
:faf::faf::bye:

benrocky
30-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Brown (5) - On a couple of occasions he kicked the ball directly out because he was being closed down and none of our defenders dropped back to give him the option of a sideways pass. The other kicks were crap.

Hart (3) - Once a racehorse, now pulls a milkfloat

Bamba (5) - Should stop thinking he's a superstar and work on his first touch & concentration.

Dickoh (6) - Like the defence as a whole, kinda slow in movement & thinking. Did okay in second half.

Hanlon (8) - Played really well and linked up with Danny.

De Graff (5) - Opinions eh? Here's mine FWIW. It may have been his best game for a while but IMO even that is still not good enough. Big disappointment.
Stevie Wonder's MOTM.

Stevenson (8) - Good solid game. I think the year out when Mixu was in charge stalled his career. It certainly did it no good.

Ian Murray (5) - I like Ian but I suspect his legs can't play midfield anymore. Sweeper role for him. No Nid in Mid please.

Galbraith (8) - Great to see someone take on a man and show some energy and pace. At last some width.

Wotherspoon (7) Thought he was doing okay. Was it a tactical sub or forced by injury?

Deek (6) Deek is not the man to play lone striker nevertheless, when the ball's at his feet I'm always thinking 'here comes a goal'. BTW, his corner kicks tonight were really honkin'.

Subs -

Zoomer (5) - Great to see the wee man back. The class is still there - just needs match fitness.

Duffy (5) - Hard to assess - looked fine. We should have had a centre forward playing from the start. Don't really care which one of the 3.

Miller (4) - The best thing he did was the late tackle as it stopped what could have been a very dangerous breakaway. Wish he'd morph back to the player he was.

CC - Should have made subs when our early second half onslaught started to fade.

Ref - Great advert for their sponsers!!! Would you go there for your glasses after watching his performance tonight.

:top marks