down-the-slope
29-12-2010, 09:54 PM
:na na:

:devil:

sunshine1875
29-12-2010, 10:15 PM

I could be wrong, but I thought those that got up were going early for their pies.

Like I said, I could be wrong in saying that.

reservoir hibee
29-12-2010, 10:18 PM
I could be wrong, but I thought those that got up were going early for their pies.

would love an easter road pie right now!!

think yourselfs lucky you can get to games i miss easter road!!

Taz_hibee
29-12-2010, 10:22 PM

:top marks:na na::greengrin

MSK
29-12-2010, 10:24 PM
would love an easter road pie right now!!
think yourselfs lucky you can get to games i miss easter road!!Naw ye wouldnae D ..the one i had v sheep aboot ripped ma cavities oot !!!

sleeping giant
29-12-2010, 10:32 PM

That was my take on it too !

Sas_The_Hibby
29-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Don't know about 2-0 but there were a number leaving at 2-1 with 5 minutes to go.

Though I don't agree with it, I can perhaps understand people leaving at 5-0 down or 5-0 up but I can never, for the life of me, understand why a supposed football fan would leave during a close game. I seriously wonder if these people really have any genuine interest in the game or just go so they can tell their mates they're really into football. :confused:

saltandsauce
29-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Perhaps some people stay in a place where they need the last train home,namely the 2132 to aberdeen. What gives you the god given right to tell folk when they can or can't leave the match. For your interest I stayed till full time and still made said train unlike some fellow north east hibbys who are less athletic.

sleeping giant
29-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Perhaps some people stay in a place where they need the last train home,namely the 2132 to aberdeen. What gives you the god given right to tell folk when they can or can't leave the match. For your interest I stayed till full time and still made said train unlike some fellow north east hibbys who are less athletic.

We went 0-2 down in the first half though :greengrin

Judas Iscariot
29-12-2010, 10:53 PM
4 pages..

I actually stayed to the end because I never had any money to go to the pub..

:thumbsup:

IndieHibby
29-12-2010, 11:05 PM

How does the world look from up there on your high horse? He wasn't even saying they couldn't leave, he was just pokin' fun at them for doing so, knowing full well that someone (:rolleyes:) would take offence.

(although most of them were clearly more interested in pies and consequently missed Bamba's equaliser :aok:)

There's always one....

RIP
29-12-2010, 11:22 PM
A few rushed past me at 0-2 but by the look on their faces they looked like they had messed their breeks

Whether they cleaned up in the bogs or rushed straight home doesn't interest me

Best thing about tonight was the bottle we showed on in Section 43 and how that translated onto the park :flag:

The Voice Of Reason
29-12-2010, 11:25 PM
Realise the OP was a bit tongue in cheek, but I didn't see anyone leave at 0-2 (and if they did they were entitled to do so, at least they were there in the first place!)

Hibs Till I Die. :thumbsup:

Wotherspiniesta
30-12-2010, 12:04 AM
I turned my radio off at 0-2. I must be the worst fan in history :greengrin

After I turned it on for the 2nd half (:cool2:), Alan Preston (on air for about 4 seconds) couldn't help but blurt out a text he got from his Hibee mate who said he left at 0-2. So somebody is guilty of this heinous crime! :wink:

heretoday
30-12-2010, 12:14 AM
Never leave before the end.

Take heart. Summon up the blood and fill the walls of the Roseburn Bar with our Hibees dead......

The Voice Of Reason
30-12-2010, 12:19 AM

After I turned it on for the 2nd half (:cool2:), Alan Preston (on air for about 4 seconds) couldn't help but blurt out a text he got from his Hibee mate who said he left at 0-2. So somebody is guilty of this heinous crime! :wink:

Slightly off topic, but Allan Preston is a Grade A Fud (I played football with him for 6 years up until the age of 16).

He is a Hun by the way, not a Yam. He just pretended to be a Yam before he signed for them. All of us who knew he was a Hun were P*ssing ourselves laughing when he read his claims in the Evening NEws of being a "Hearts fan". The scary thing is that his radio pundit career is based on him being a Yam - crazy ! :faf:

saltandsauce
30-12-2010, 01:15 AM
O
How does the world look from up there on your high horse? He wasn't even saying they couldn't leave, he was just pokin' fun at them for doing so, knowing full well that someone (:rolleyes:) would take offence.

(although most of them were clearly more interested in pies and consequently missed Bamba's equaliser :aok:)

There's always one....
Am gonna guess that the bamba equaliser bit was also tongue in cheek

Sammy7nil
30-12-2010, 01:18 AM
Slightly off topic, but Allan Preston is a Grade A Fud (I played football with him for 6 years up until the age of 16).

He is a Hun by the way, not a Yam. He just pretended to be a Yam before he signed for them. All of us who knew he was a Hun were P*ssing ourselves laughing when he read his claims in the Evening NEws of being a "Hearts fan". The scary thing is that his radio pundit career is based on him being a Yam - crazy ! :faf:

At 0 - 2 he was saying what a great job Yogi had done etc etc FUD

IndieHibby
30-12-2010, 01:23 AM
O
Am gonna guess that the bamba equaliser bit was also tongue in cheek

Not sure I follow....

Jack
30-12-2010, 08:46 AM

We must find this person who calls themselves a Hibby; is ‘friends’ with Alhun Pestson and tickle them to within an inch of their miserable lives! :agree: