PDA

View Full Version : hey guys how are we all

reservoir hibee
29-12-2010, 07:06 PM
not been around for a while but thought you might like to listen to my live radio broadcast from nz

here it is

www.radioponsonby.co.nz

MSK
29-12-2010, 07:11 PM
not been around for a while but thought you might like to listen to my live radio broadcast from nz

here it is

www.radioponsonby.co.nzHowz it hanging D..jeezo ..first that radge hibbyAndy & now you !!! :thumbsup:

reservoir hibee
29-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Howz it hanging D..jeezo ..first that radge hibbyAndy & now you !!! :thumbsup:

been doing this for a while now gonna get some proclaimers on today and some scottish stuff just now franz ferdinand!!

love being a dj!!

MSK
29-12-2010, 07:16 PM
been doing this for a while now gonna get some proclaimers on today and some scottish stuff just now franz ferdinand!!

love being a dj!!Rock on D...:dj: ..nice tae know ye are still alive ...:thumbsup:

reservoir hibee
29-12-2010, 07:28 PM
Rock on D...:dj: ..nice tae know ye are still alive ...:thumbsup:

cheers mate been away since september '08!!!! hard to believe

still miss the hibs even although we are struggling big time wanna sit in that nice shiny new stand!! with some decent players on the pitch so might stay away for a bit longer:wink:

reservoir hibee
29-12-2010, 09:52 PM
Rock on D...:dj: ..nice tae know ye are still alive ...:thumbsup:

so are hibs apparently after a sneaky last minute goal and a good second half performance!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::flag::flag:

cabbageandribs1875
29-12-2010, 09:54 PM
i'l listen to it later.....ya bam

sleeping giant
29-12-2010, 09:55 PM
Nutter:greengrin

IWasThere2016
29-12-2010, 10:05 PM
I'll listen later D - take care ma man! :thumbsup:

reservoir hibee
29-12-2010, 10:07 PM
i'l listen to it later.....ya bam

wicked are you on facebook yet all my shows are on there

and if you go to the ustream section of the radio stations website then you can see all of my previous shows if you like??

wicked to see your still around and being a bam

:not worth:not worth

reservoir hibee
29-12-2010, 10:08 PM
I'll listen later D - take care ma man! :thumbsup:

wicked i try to get as many repeat listens as i can so they give me own time slot!!

was talking about the game today and had a phone interview with dick campbell the other day when we played the sheep

Auckland Hibs
29-12-2010, 10:21 PM

here it is

www.radioponsonby.co.nz

Small world, i'm just down the road at the bottom of College Hill & work in Britomart.

Will listen out in future to you're show and any mentions of the cabbage.

:flag:

MSK
29-12-2010, 10:30 PM
wicked i try to get as many repeat listens as i can so they give me own time slot!!

was talking about the game today and had a phone interview with dick campbell the other day when we played the sheepOi ..plugging yer radio show on here !!! ...get that £10 in the pot kiddo ...:rules:.....:greengrin

reservoir hibee
29-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Oi ..plugging yer radio show on here !!! ...get that £10 in the pot kiddo ...:rules:.....:greengrin

$20 you mean!! :wink:

will see if my usage picks up before i do that

and yes shameless plug

sorry bro

MSK
29-12-2010, 10:39 PM
$20 you mean!! :wink:

will see if my usage picks up before i do that

and yes shameless plug

sorry broYer awright matey ..giud tae hear yer doing well ..thought ye had dropped off the edge o the world ..mind you ..ye lived there for a bit..in Yeovil...:greengrin

reservoir hibee
29-12-2010, 10:46 PM
Yer awright matey ..giud tae hear yer doing well ..thought ye had dropped off the edge o the world ..mind you ..ye lived there for a bit..in Yeovil...:greengrin

things have improved since yeovil

went to

hong kong,bangkok,more of thailand,malaysia,singapore,tehn oz for two years had a great time now im in nz for a couple of years all going well

miss the hibs though

greenlex
29-12-2010, 11:38 PM
things have improved since yeovil

went to

hong kong,bangkok,more of thailand,malaysia,singapore,tehn oz for two years had a great time now im in nz for a couple of years all going well

miss the hibs though
so chasing the burds round the far east eh!!! Good to hear from you Dave.:)

reservoir hibee
29-12-2010, 11:42 PM
so chasing the burds round the far east eh!!! Good to hear from you Dave.:)

i never chase the birds :greengrin

had a wicked time though

drop me an email and we can catch up properly