PDA

View Full Version : Hart

Woody1985
29-12-2010, 05:04 PM
Not seen this anywhere and I'm not for bashing players but I just read the record and hart is saying that he doesn't even know where we are in the league. WTF

when I play amateur football I check the table when all the results are through cos I want to see us up the table. For a professional not to show an interest in where their team is in the table is ridiculous, especially after admitting he knows we've been pish.

Sorry for adding to negativity but this is a strange concept to me as someone who is competitive and always tries to win at everything!

Jim44
29-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Not seen this anywhere and I'm not for bashing players but I just read the record and hart is saying that he doesn't even know where we are in the league. WTF

when I play amateur football I check the table when all the results are through cos I want to see us up the table. For a professional not to show an interest in where their team is in the table is ridiculous, especially after admitting he knows we've been pish.

Sorry for adding to negativity but this is a strange concept to me as someone who is competitive and always tries to win at everything!

This was in the Scotsman this morning and I couldn't believe his casual dismissal of our plight. He says the word 'relegation' has never been mentioned in the dressing room. No Michael, the fans don't like the sound of it either but we're so far down the line that unless the players confront reality we will slip away like a carthorse in quicksand. I'm not saying there should be wailing and gnashing of teeth from the team but an honest appraisal of where we are at and a resolve to turn it around might help the cause.

OstKurve Hibs
29-12-2010, 05:37 PM
that was my thoughts aswell when readin it, what a pile of ****** about not even knowin the league table. If your not interested michael then F off!!!
We need players who r know the seriousness of the situation we r in, not a bunch of head in the sand balloons!!!

pedroorange1875
29-12-2010, 10:13 PM
seems he is not that bothered about defending either, absolutely shocking tonight

GreenCastle
29-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Templeton v Hart....:paranoid::paranoid:

Mikey_1875
29-12-2010, 10:18 PM
Awful player and now looks to have an attitude to match his ability.

jackhfc
29-12-2010, 10:19 PM
seems he is not that bothered about defending either, absolutely shocking tonight

Wasn't what i'd call shocking, needs to sharpen up though and make decisions quicker, swithered over a cross for an age tonight when we're 2-1 down:confused:

trev the hat
29-12-2010, 10:20 PM
Spoony at RB v the filth. Hart is 30+ and showing it.Shipped us more than a few over the last few months. Very slow!!

pedroorange1875
29-12-2010, 10:20 PM
Wasn't what i'd call shocking, needs to sharpen up though and make decisions quicker, swithered over a cross for an age tonight when we're 2-1 down:confused:

you missed the second united goal then

Judas Iscariot
29-12-2010, 10:24 PM
Sadly he's really ***** :rolleyes:

jackhfc
29-12-2010, 10:30 PM
you missed the second united goal then

I did actually:rolleyes:, explain?:hilarious

deek68
29-12-2010, 10:31 PM
The problem with Hart is that he's so slow. I felt a bit sorry for him at the second goal as the pass he was dealing with landed at the feet of a United player it wasn't intended for and that caught him out.

But really, he's just too slow now.

greenlex
29-12-2010, 10:32 PM

I would play Stevenson Right back on Saturday. Templeton is most effective cutting inside ans Stevenson will counter that. Hart has been a huge disappointment. He should have done a whole lot better at the second goal. The ball and the man should have been put into touch basic defending again.:(

cad
29-12-2010, 10:34 PM
One of the first out the door for me ,terrible buy expected so much more cant be a worse defender in the SPL

BEEJ
29-12-2010, 10:41 PM
One of the first out the door for me ,terrible buy expected so much more cant be a worse defender in the SPL
Sadly, his pay-off would be significant as he's one of the higher earners and under contract until June 2012.

So I can't see him leaving in January.

GreenCastle
30-12-2010, 12:48 PM
Spoony at RB v the filth. Hart is 30+ and showing it.Shipped us more than a few over the last few months. Very slow!!

I would play Wootherspoon at right back against the yams too :agree:

Hart does show moments where he is strong but then he just isn't fast enough sadly.

random sub
30-12-2010, 12:48 PM
Sadly, his pay-off would be significant as he's one of the higher earners and under contract until June 2012.

So I can't see him leaving in January.

that's a really bad bit of business for us.

I know he was okay for Aberdeen but who scouted him while at Preston, he was apparently dreadful there and didn't get his game so why we made him a priority signature is a bit of a mystery. De Graaf and Hart our two key note signings of the summer- dear or dear.

Dunbar Hibee
30-12-2010, 02:24 PM

:agree: , Get spoony at RB for this one.

blackpoolhibs
30-12-2010, 03:05 PM
To be fair to him, he's no idea where he is on a football pitch either.

IWasThere2016
30-12-2010, 03:09 PM
I would play Stevenson Right back on Saturday. Templeton is most effective cutting inside ans Stevenson will counter that. Hart has been a huge disappointment. He should have done a whole lot better at the second goal. The ball and the man should have been put into touch basic defending again.:(

Good shout, A

To be fair to him, he's no idea where he is on a football pitch either.

:faf: Very good! :top marks

Sumner
30-12-2010, 03:18 PM
When January comes, 4 words:

"Welcome back Kevin McCann"

or maybe another 4 words:

"Spoony you're right back"