PDA

View Full Version : The First Player to leave wil be ..............

Sammy7nil
29-12-2010, 03:28 PM
I Think if Stack can prove he is fit he would be 1st to go.

What do you think?

3pm
29-12-2010, 03:59 PM
Kevin McBride.

aberhibsfc
29-12-2010, 03:59 PM
I Think if Stack can prove he is fit he would be 1st to go.

What do you think?

If you mean can't, then possibly but it's just like all speculation, no-one other than the management team and Petrie really knows. Out of contractors are the most obvious as it would'nt cost anything to let them go (that is if it's the ones we want to let go, not Riordan etc) which is good given the amount of compensation we have spent on managers and players in recent seasons.

This reminds me of an old saying, if you buy cheap you buy dear. In other words the cheaper journey men at face value look better financially but when you realise their not good enough it costs you to shake them off. Wheras if you just pay that little bit etc for the quality you get to benefit from your purchase and don't have to go back to the well for more. Does that sound a bit Cantona-ish?

muirhousehibby
29-12-2010, 04:14 PM
Kevin McBride.

With all the talk about dressing room unrest ect when yogi was incharge and people on here perhaps thinking it was a few players.

To my Knowledge Kevin McBride has only played 1 game under calderwood, which i'm suprised at to behonest. There is a chance of course he was part of the dressing room unrest.

I think McBride will be first to go, Unless we sell Bamba in january.

RickyS
29-12-2010, 04:50 PM
With all the talk about dressing room unrest ect when yogi was incharge and people on here perhaps thinking it was a few players.

To my Knowledge Kevin McBride has only played 1 game under calderwood, which i'm suprised at to behonest. There is a chance of course he was part of the dressing room unrest.

I think McBride will be first to go, Unless we sell Bamba in january.

problem with McBride and a lot of the other guys expected to leave is that they are unlikely to leave to a bigger offer so unless Rod opens his cheque book they won't be going until the summer

BEEJ
29-12-2010, 10:19 PM
Grounds.

Wasn't even on the bench tonight. If so, farewell Jonathan and thanks.

silverhibee
29-12-2010, 10:47 PM
Kevin McBride.

:agree:

jackhfc
29-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Grounds.

I think he'll be first aswell, was in the club shop before the game with Trakys signing autographs etc.

3pm
29-12-2010, 10:56 PM
I think he'll be first aswell, was in the club shop before the game with Trakys signing autographs etc.

Should have been his release papers.

Cropley10
29-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Grounds.

Quite clearly he's neither the present, and definitely not the future. Thanks, but no thanks.

BSEJVT
30-12-2010, 06:42 AM
Hasn't Grounds loan expired now anyway or will do 31/12?

So he will already have gone or be about to do so.

BEEJ
30-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Hasn't Grounds loan expired now anyway or will do 31/12?

So he will already have gone or be about to do so.
About a month or so ago Middlesborough were apparently suggesting that they might let him see out the season up here.

It looks like we may have decided not to take them up on that offer.

3pm
30-12-2010, 12:59 PM
About a month or so ago Middlesborough were apparently suggesting that they might let him see out the season up here.

It looks like we may have decided not to take them up on that offer.

He's brutal. He doesn't look like he has ever wanted to be here.

West Upper
30-12-2010, 03:12 PM
He's brutal. He doesn't look like he has ever wanted to be here.

:agree: