PDA

View Full Version : Next five games

sunshine1875
29-12-2010, 08:54 AM
Ignoring any re-arranged or postponed games, our next five league games are shown below. Without any doubt, we have the hardest set of fixtures. My only hope is that we do better against the better teams, in fact this season we have not won against any of the current bottom six. These games (and the re-arranged games against St. Mirren and Hamilton) will give us a better view of whether we will be playing 1st division football next season or not. I really hope our players realise this and pull the finger out.

Hibs:

United (H)
Hertz (A)
Celtic (H)
Well (A)
Rangers (H)

Hamilton:

Dons (H)
Well (H)
Rangers (A)
ICT (A)
Killie (H)

Aberdeen:

Hamilton (A)
United (H)
St. Mirren (H)
Celtic (A)
ICT (A)

St. Mirren:

Hertz (H)
Killie (H)
Dons (A)
St. J (A)
United (H)

St. J:

Rangers (H - postponed)
Killie (A)
St. Mirren (H)
Well (H)
Hertz (A)

Judas Iscariot
29-12-2010, 09:09 AM
Face it..

We're ****ed :cool2:

I've already dusted off my "Road map to 1st division grounds" in anticipation of the inevitable :agree:

Brads Laing
29-12-2010, 11:21 AM
Face it..

We're ****ed :cool2:

I've already dusted off my "Road map to 1st division grounds" in anticipation of the inevitable :agree:
This is exactly where we go wrong as fans. In January we'll get Zemamma and Duffy back from injury. Sproule and another 2 on loan. The return of Zemamma means no Rankin, the return of Duffy means no Nish. If Bamba stays, Hogg should be 4th in line for a start at CB. We have Byrne and Booth coming back from loan spells. Let's be positive.

Sir David Gray
29-12-2010, 11:44 AM
This is exactly where we go wrong as fans. In January we'll get Zemamma and Duffy back from injury. Sproule and another 2 on loan. The return of Zemamma means no Rankin, the return of Duffy means no Nish. If Bamba stays, Hogg should be 4th in line for a start at CB. We have Byrne and Booth coming back from loan spells. Let's be positive.

Ivan won't be coming to Hibs in January. He's already played for Bristol City and Yeovil Town this season and he can't play for a third team.