PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Hibs after Radosław Cierzniak (Korona Kielce)

SteveHFC
28-12-2010, 03:43 PM
Radosław Cierzniak could be on his way to Scotland, with Premier League sides Dundee United and Hibernian both having made offers to the Korona Kielce keeper. The 27-year-old's contract with Korona will expire on December 31, after which he will be free to join the suitor of his choice.

http://www.polishfootballonline.com/news.php?nid=369

PaulSmith
28-12-2010, 03:45 PM
Radosław Cierzniak could be on his way to Scotland, with Premier League sides Dundee United and Hibernian both having made offers to the Korona Kielce keeper. The 27-year-old's contract with Korona will expire on December 31, after which he will be free to join the suitor of his choice.

A goalkeeper...FFS, if true then more doubts around CC and the fool who is sanctioning this proposed spending.

Beefster
28-12-2010, 03:50 PM
When are the contracts of our keepers up?

PaulSmith
28-12-2010, 03:53 PM
When are the contracts of our keepers up?

Summer 2012 for Brown.

Smith and Stack are this summer.

.Sean.
28-12-2010, 03:53 PM
I'm sure Stack and either Brown or Smith are out of contract at the end of the season...

Edinburgh Green
28-12-2010, 03:55 PM
Talking of polish keepers, I seen zibi in town 2day, it stirred up some horrible memories.

H18sry
28-12-2010, 03:57 PM
A goalkeeper...FFS, if true then more doubts around CC and the fool who is sanctioning this proposed spending.

:confused: With Stack out of contract at the end of the season, and constantly injured and Smith also out of contract do we not need another keeper to fight it out with Brown, if he signs, then Stack and Smith would be free to leave next month. :agree:

blackpoolhibs
28-12-2010, 04:01 PM
I cant see the problem here? Smith and Stack are out of contract in the summer, CC wants better so is looking for better.

Both keepers will be instructing their agents to find them a club, its win win, we lose two keepers who are out of favour, and gain a new one, who the new manager thinks is better, maybe even first choice.

We then have This new guy and Brown fighting for the shirt, with the young lad, who's name i forget in reserve. What is wrong with this?:confused:

PaulSmith
28-12-2010, 04:02 PM
:confused: With Stack out of contract at the end of the season, and constantly injured and Smith also out of contract do we not need another keeper to fight it out with Brown, if he signs, then Stack and Smith would be free to leave next month. :agree:

They could only leave if we let them go and they gave up their right to be paid up to the end of their contract.

It's one position that we're covered for and do not need to do anything with to get us out of this mess. It's anything but a priority from now until the end of the season.

blackpoolhibs
28-12-2010, 04:05 PM
They could only leave if we let them go and they gave up their right to be paid up to the end of their contract.

It's one position that we're covered for and do not need to do anything with to get us out of this mess.

No its not imo, Stacks always injured, and Smith is ****in hopeless. We need a replacement, and this is the manager thinking about next season, forward thinking i think its called? :wink:

silverhibee
28-12-2010, 04:11 PM
I cant see the problem here? Smith and Stack are out of contract in the summer, CC wants better so is looking for better.

Both keepers will be instructing their agents to find them a club, its win win, we lose two keepers who are out of favour, and gain a new one, who the new manager thinks is better, maybe even first choice.

We then have This new guy and Brown fighting for the shirt, with the young lad, who's name i forget in reserve. What is wrong with this?:confused:

Nothing wrong with it, people maybe just not happy that wee are not being linked with some defenders, midfielders or even strikers first. :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
28-12-2010, 04:18 PM
Nothing wrong with it, people maybe just not happy that wee are not being linked with some defenders, midfielders or even strikers first. :greengrin

:greengrin We have to trust CC, if he gets things right i don't care what order he gets the right players in. To be honest, i'd like a better keeper than Brown anyway. I'm not that convinced, maybe we let Maka go a bit too early? :faf:

BEEJ
28-12-2010, 05:16 PM
Radosław Cierzniak could be on his way to Scotland, with Premier League sides Dundee United and Hibernian both having made offers to the Korona Kielce keeper.
Name available on XXX Large tops only.

:greengrin

Toaods
28-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Stack has to be on his way out ASAP and I was told Smith asked away at the last window but the club rejected it....don't think he'll have a problem this time around, so makes sense to get another face in.

At least teh player states 'the football and financial sid eis orted out'. so it's a straight choice between clubs if he leaves Poland. Perhaps winners (or Losers..!!) tomorrow will get their man.

Bostonhibby
28-12-2010, 05:22 PM
Not one that makes me think that'll save our season, Might actually make sense if true, release Smith & Stack...........

Mind you the Yams are bound to bid if we are after him.

I do hope we get him as we might try playing two keepers and sacrifice one of our outfield manequins?

Toaods
28-12-2010, 05:25 PM

it it just 'coincidence' that Zibby is listed as the back up keeper at the guy's current club? I smell agents *****.....:wink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Ma%C5%82kowski

erin go bragh
28-12-2010, 09:01 PM
get him signed asap[every keeper utd sign lately pretty good] stack/great shot stopper but wont leave his line and injury prone. smith 6 6 :taxi

down-the-slope
28-12-2010, 09:17 PM
Brown is doing very well.....but Stack and Smith fill me with dread as the back up option...

Also I don't see CC suffereing the kind of antics Stack has a reputation for ... so if its better and hes available this window we should take the opportunity

jdships
28-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Stack has to be on his way out ASAP and I was told Smith asked away at the last window but the club rejected it....don't think he'll have a problem this time around, so makes sense to get another face in.

At least teh player states 'the football and financial sid eis orted out'. so it's a straight choice between clubs if he leaves Poland. Perhaps winners (or Losers..!!) tomorrow will get their man.

Was told basically the same story two weeks ago from EM's :agree:
Heard nothing of Eadoslaw C arriving from that source.

:flag:

PaulSmith
29-12-2010, 10:11 PM

Can he kick straight? Sign him now! :greengrin

Billy Whizz
29-12-2010, 10:13 PM
Can he kick straight? Sign him now! :greengrin

And not just tonight has Brown's kicking been bad!
A bad kickout led to their 2nd goal. He also had a bad kickout that led to one of Hearts goals in the last derby, plus a terrible performance at Kilmarnock 2 weeks ago.

(((Fergus)))
29-12-2010, 11:28 PM
Talking of polish keepers, I seen zibi in town 2day, it stirred up some horrible memories.

it it just 'coincidence' that Zibby is listed as the back up keeper at the guy's current club? I smell agents *****.....:wink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Ma%C5%82kowski

Zibby is the number 1 (played almost all games this season) at Korona Kielce. This guy is the backup