PDA

View Full Version : Two In Two Out

Hibby70
27-12-2010, 06:26 PM
Seems like we wont get the wholesale changes we would like (need) in January. So who or what positions do you think we need to change first. You only get 2 new signings and you have to give up 2 of our current "superstars".

I'm going for a no nonsense centre half and a horrible central midfielder that every away fan detests.

Out Hogg and Stevenson.

Hibbyradge
27-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Grounds and Stevenson out first for me.

Sumner
27-12-2010, 06:34 PM
Thicot and Rankin

Www1875hfc
27-12-2010, 06:34 PM
I'm going for a no nonsense centre half and a horrible central midfielder that every away fan detests.

That will be alan smith then?

bingo70
27-12-2010, 06:38 PM
Seems like we wont get the wholesale changes we would like (need) in January. So who or what positions do you think we need to change first. You only get 2 new signings and you have to give up 2 of our current "superstars".

Out Hogg and Stevenson.

With Duffy, Zemmama and the young lad welsh coming back from injuries, hopefully although there'll only be a couple brought in the side will have a completely different look to it, although i do realise thats a big ask of Welsh considering his lack of experience but i think it's about time we started to actually play these young guys instead of over protecting them.

I'd like us to bring in another forward and a defender that actually knows how to defend and organise those around him.

With those in mind i'd like us to sign a central defender

BEEJ
Grounds returned to Middlesborough and an arrangement found to release the injury-ridden Stack.

In prior years other players would have sought new clubs just by being told that they 'would not feature in the manager's plans for the rest of the season'. But I reckon our mob will just milk their existing contracts for all they're worth, regardless. Professional pride seems to have gone out the window with most of them.

As stated by another poster, on the recruitment side we need a CB and a tough midfielder.

Dr Jimmy
I will not accept 2 in and 2 out. Regardless of the financial implications we need to stop tinkering (or in the boards case, fiddling whilst Rome burns) and have a clear out. Min 5 in and preferably more!

GreenCastle
27-12-2010, 06:42 PM
You can only bring in 2 loans from England - till the end of the season.

We do need a massive clear out - so many bad players and bottlers.

bingo70
27-12-2010, 06:43 PM
I will not accept 2 in and 2 out. Regardless of the financial implications we need to stop tinkering (or in the boards case, fiddling whilst Rome burns) and have a clear out. Min 5 in and preferably more!

with players coming back from injuries even if we only sign two player the side will have a very different look to it.

i don't think there's enough good players available in january to get a proper clearout, in the summer when the majority of them are out of contract is the time to do it imo.

do tend to agree, of the 16 i'll be pretty dissapointed if we only punt a few of them, this si a terrific opportunity to get rid of the huddies.

.Sean.
27-12-2010, 06:43 PM
Grounds back to 'Boro :pray:

KiddA
27-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Hogg and Nish without a shadow of a doubt, two of the worst players I have ever seen in Hibs jerseys and I would love to see Sproule and leigh griffiths in.

I heard that Griffiths is 80% done deal and will keep my fingers crossed on that one.

PISTOL1875
27-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Grounds back to 'Boro :pray:

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

BEEJ
27-12-2010, 09:42 PM
Hogg and Nish without a shadow of a doubt, two of the worst players I have ever seen in Hibs jerseys and I would love to see Sproule and leigh griffiths in.

I heard that Griffiths is 80% done deal and will keep my fingers crossed on that one.
Sproule unable to join Hibs on loan as he's been on loan elsewhere this season (Yeovil Town?). Read that somewhere.

Can't say I'm too bothered about it. Sproule was great in a team of talented players. He'd just be an added source of frustration in the current Hibs squad.

RickyS
27-12-2010, 10:49 PM

Out Hogg and Stevenson.

Rankin and Nish first for me

muirhousehibby
27-12-2010, 10:49 PM
Sproule unable to join Hibs on loan as he's been on loan elsewhere this season (Yeovil Town?). Read that somewhere.

Can't say I'm too bothered about it. Sproule was great in a team of talented players. He'd just be an added source of frustration in the current Hibs squad.

yeah CC on bbc website saying Ivan Sproule will not be returning to Easter Road as he already joined Yeovil on loan from Bristol City last month and can't play for another club this season.

McKenzie
28-12-2010, 12:26 AM
out = Hogg, Rankin, Nish and Grounds out - okay maybe more than 2
in - Messi, Xavi :devil:

SteveHFC
28-12-2010, 12:28 AM
In:
Steven Saunders
Adam Rooney

Out:
Hogg
Nish

KiddA
28-12-2010, 12:37 AM

Thanks for that I did not realize that but at least it puts the Sproule rumors to bed until the summer. I would not mind him back he may bring a bit of a spark back to the team but at the same time he did have good players around him when he was last here.

What if he got released from Bristol could we get him then? I am sure we could but I don't know :confused: maybe if he is a free agent.

Vini1875
28-12-2010, 01:37 AM
Out Grounds and Trackys. In a Brewster type player to help Deek and Kurtis and a strong midfielder/leader.

With the half dozen out on loan all back plus Zemmama and Duffy that would be wholesale changes enough to the end of the season.

It is hard only thinking of two who would leave. Truth is other than Wotherspoon and Riordan I would not be worried by any other departures

Cod Boy
28-12-2010, 01:40 AM
christain dailly in

hibbill2002
28-12-2010, 06:52 AM
christain dailly in
Aye we would be as well trying to find god, if he cannae get us oot the mess we are in, naebody can.

Aldo
28-12-2010, 09:27 AM

Where did you hear this mate??

Dashing Bob S
28-12-2010, 09:33 AM

Out Hogg and Stevenson.

A decent enough shout. Two players who give us more aggression and physical presence would be welcome right now, as that's the end of the table we're scraping at.

jane_says
28-12-2010, 02:59 PM
Out Grounds and Trackys. In a Brewster type player to help Deek and Kurtis and a strong midfielder/leader.

With the half dozen out on loan all back plus Zemmama and Duffy that would be wholesale changes enough to the end of the season.

It is hard only thinking of two who would leave. Truth is other than Wotherspoon and Riordan I would not be worried by any other departures

Why? several in front of him i would have thought? nish for an obvious start?