PDA

View Full Version : Urgent *****Dundee United Match - 7.15pm Kick Off*****

down-the-slope
27-12-2010, 03:37 PM
Admin think its worth 'Stickying' this ?

Match on Wednesday is a 7.15pm KO

Don't want anyone missing the action...although some might be gratefull for that :rolleyes:

Diclonius
27-12-2010, 03:47 PM
Sssh, keep it quiet. With only a few thousand Hibs fans in for the first half hour, Big Nishy might score a hat-trick like he did last time that happened. :greengrin

down-the-slope
27-12-2010, 08:16 PM
:aok:

Jamesie
27-12-2010, 08:26 PM
I reckon a few folk may well turn up at 7.40, realise they've missed the first 25 minutes and - especially if we're losing or at least not ahead by that stage - go back to the pub.

MB62
28-12-2010, 10:20 AM
just moving this back to the top as it is quite important to keep folk informed :greengrin

Craig_in_Prague
28-12-2010, 10:23 AM
Sssh, keep it quiet. With only a few thousand Hibs fans in for the first half hour, Big Nishy might score a hat-trick like he did last time that happened. :greengrin

I reckon there's a chance of that happening........... IF the UTD team forgot the KO time and the ref started the game without them :greengrin

No doubt we'd still leak a few goals though.

The Voice Of Reason
28-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Good shout to keep this up at the top of the board :thumbsup:

A reminder that the game is an early kick off because it is classed as a "Family Fun Day". The club want to attract as many kids to the game (and parents who don't normlly go) as possible - £22 for an adult and 2 kids. Great value (even taking the current fayre on offer into account!)

I take my hat off to Hibs for doing this. There is face painting etc in the shop before the game (cue the jokes of Chris Hogg appearing as a Clown!)

I am letting my heart rule my head on this one :wink: and I am taking my eldest two kids !

COME ON HIBS!

Mikey
28-12-2010, 10:49 AM
A lot of people don't read stuck threads. It's better off being bumped up the board.

The Voice Of Reason
28-12-2010, 10:53 AM
A lot of people don't read stuck threads. It's better off being bumped up the board.

Roger that :agree:

Hibercelona
28-12-2010, 10:53 AM

A reminder that the game is an early kick off because it is classed as a "Family Fun Day". The club want to attract as many kids to the game (and parents who don't normlly go) as possible - £22 for an adult and 2 kids. Great value (even taking the current fayre on offer into account!)

I take my hat off to Hibs for doing this. There is face painting etc in the shop before the game (cue the jokes of Chris Hogg appearing as a Clown!)

I am letting my heart rule my head on this one :wink: and I am taking my eldest two kids !

COME ON HIBS!

You don't get "great value" at Hibs games these days. :boo hoo:

The Voice Of Reason
28-12-2010, 10:55 AM
You don't get "great value" at Hibs games these days. :boo hoo:

Come on man, lets keep this positive! :thumbsup:

£22 for an adult and two kids is good value IMHO.

:flag:

Mikey
28-12-2010, 07:14 PM

Nakedmanoncrack
28-12-2010, 07:54 PM
Any idea what time Behind the goals opens tomorrow?
Normally 18.00 for a 19.45 KO I think.

Sammy7nil
28-12-2010, 07:57 PM

COME ON HIBS!

Parents wil be up for Child Cruelty :greengrin

GreenCastle
28-12-2010, 08:18 PM

:faf::faf:

3 tickets for 22 quid really isn't too bad a deal at all. It's a pity it's not this cheap all season.

Regarding family fun...hopefully the players put a much due shift in to inspire the generation of future Hibs fans.

down-the-slope
28-12-2010, 08:31 PM
:faf::faf:

3 tickets for 22 quid really isn't too bad a deal at all. It's a pity it's not this cheap all season.

Regarding family fun...hopefully the players put a much due shift in to inspire the generation of future Hibs fans.

:confused: it is that cheap all season...GET A SAESON TICKET....why do people not get this :rolleyes:

GreenCastle
28-12-2010, 08:36 PM
:confused: it is that cheap all season...GET A SAESON TICKET....why do people not get this :rolleyes:

Sorry didn't realize as I don't have kids.

But walk up prices should be this cheap more often and that means for the 18-15 age also.

down-the-slope
28-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Sorry didn't realize as I don't have kids.

But walk up prices should be this cheap more often and that means for the 18-15 age also.

:greengrin sorry not getting at you particularly...just we had a multi pager before the season started about what the club should do to make it more affordable and very few people understood or wanted to accept that the club has already done a good job to encourage families....I accept that this is less usefull to those 19 - 65 who don't have kids and are employed :wink:

GreenCastle
28-12-2010, 09:00 PM
:greengrin sorry not getting at you particularly...just we had a multi pager before the season started about what the club should do to make it more affordable and very few people understood or wanted to accept that the club has already done a good job to encourage families....I accept that this is less usefull to those 19 - 65 who don't have kids and are employed :wink:

:thumbsup:

The Voice Of Reason
29-12-2010, 09:19 AM

:greengrin

The Voice Of Reason
29-12-2010, 09:25 AM

In my siuation ST is no good as my wife works shifts at weekend, meaning I have my 3 kids to look after (the youngest of whom is 4). So a ST is no value to me.

That is where these type of initiatives benefit me (and the club).

IMHO Hibs are far better nowadays at encouraging youngsters to attend (or more accurately, encouraging parents to take kids to the games).

Take tonight - I am meeting my mate who has 2 kids - if it werent for this initiative it would only be myself and him who would go - instead, we have 4 kids (the future lifeblood of our club hopefully!) attending. :thumbsup:

HIBS TILL I DIE!

Mikey
29-12-2010, 12:12 PM

Keith_M
29-12-2010, 01:50 PM
Bump

booboo_hibs
29-12-2010, 02:26 PM
anyone know if it is definitely pay at the gate?

down-the-slope
29-12-2010, 02:27 PM
In my siuation ST is no good as my wife works shifts at weekend, meaning I have my 3 kids to look after (the youngest of whom is 4). So a ST is no value to me.

That is where these type of initiatives benefit me (and the club).

IMHO Hibs are far better nowadays at encouraging youngsters to attend (or more accurately, encouraging parents to take kids to the games).

Take tonight - I am meeting my mate who has 2 kids - if it werent for this initiative it would only be myself and him who would go - instead, we have 4 kids (the future lifeblood of our club hopefully!) attending. :thumbsup:

HIBS TILL I DIE!

:greengrin Excellent...remember there is face painting in the club shop early on before the game (Free) plenty snacks to be dished ot at 15 min intervals (make them watch the clock :wink:)

RoxburghHibs
29-12-2010, 02:34 PM
anyone know if it is definitely pay at the gate?

Yes - the only games that are all ticket are against hearts, rangers and celtic.

The Voice Of Reason
29-12-2010, 03:56 PM
:greengrin Excellent...remember there is face painting in the club shop early on before the game (Free) plenty snacks to be dished ot at 15 min intervals (make them watch the clock :wink:)

Nice one - cheers :thumbsup:

down-the-slope
29-12-2010, 04:17 PM
Nice one - cheers :thumbsup:
Just to be clear...face painting is Free.....snacks was my suggestion you should take for kids (after 10 years of taking my girls - suffer most things other than hunger :greengrin)

The Voice Of Reason
29-12-2010, 04:29 PM
Just to be clear...face painting is Free.....snacks was my suggestion you should take for kids (after 10 years of taking my girls - suffer most things other than hunger :greengrin)

Comprende re the snacks - my pockets will be full of little titbits to keep their tummys full ! :thumbsup:

"We are the hibs, we are the Hibs, we are we are we are the Hibs" !

down-the-slope
29-12-2010, 05:09 PM
2 hours to KO.....