PDA

View Full Version : Funny moment from the Don's game

sunshine1875
27-12-2010, 10:50 AM
There was a funny moment during the pre-match drill when the players pass the ball to the coach then take the return pass and attempt to score past Smith. After a few good attempts by Riordan, Murray etc it was then Nish's turn.

Nish takes the ball and from three yards attempts to pass it to Adams, only for Nish to pass the ball past Adams missing by about a yard. Adams had a 'WTF was that' shrug. The other players next up almost fell to the ground laughing and Nish had the sheepish look.

Unable to pass the ball three yards and find their man. It would be extremely funny, if it wasn't a sad example of all things wrong at ER.:boo hoo:

RCNG
27-12-2010, 03:46 PM
Poor attempt to start yet another Nish bashing thread.

Hibbie_Cameron
27-12-2010, 03:57 PM

I have to agree. Had it been Riordan or Murray this thread would not exist

sunshine1875
27-12-2010, 05:46 PM

No, poor attempt at a pass.

I would have posted had it been any other player. Like I said, it was funny at the time.

Also, feel free to review any of my previous posts to find me saying anything really negative about Nish.

Danny_Hibee
27-12-2010, 06:19 PM
There was a funny moment during the pre-match drill when the players pass the ball to the coach then take the return pass and attempt to score past Smith. After a few good attempts by Riordan, Murray etc it was then Nish's turn.

Nish takes the ball and from three yards attempts to pass it to Adams, only for Nish to pass the ball past Adams missing by about a yard. Adams had a 'WTF was that' shrug. The other players next up almost fell to the ground laughing and Nish had the sheepish look.

Unable to pass the ball three yards and find their man. It would be extremely funny, if it wasn't a sad example of all things wrong at ER.:boo hoo:

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:
Sounds hilarious.

:rolleyes:

fatbloke
27-12-2010, 06:40 PM
Did anyone else notice Big Nishy going for a pee down the side of the West Stand yesterday? Didnae even wash his hands after it? What kind of example is that to set the kids?:greengrin

Woody1985
27-12-2010, 06:43 PM
Are you trying to cause a hilarious pish joke?