28-12-2010, 05:46 PM
Players who could do well hibs

Kevin McDonald , Burnley
Garry Brady St Mirren busy midfielder
Luke Rogers Free Notts county

truehibernian
28-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Would need to be quick to get Kevin.

Laws management is on a shoogly peg after today and I think Kevin returned very recently after a good loan spell (to fight for his Burnley place). If Laws is sacked then a new manager may want to see his whole squad for a period. Good good player though and would certainly fit the bill for a goal scoring, creative midfielder......good shout :agree:

sundo1875
28-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Martin Scott Ross county

Sammy7nil
28-12-2010, 06:07 PM
Wish List

1. No Midgets Please
2. Some Pace (if not possible see No4)
3. Creative Players please (if not possible see No4)
4. Some Bottle and Fight
5. No SPL Journeymen

GreenCastle
28-12-2010, 07:41 PM
Players who could do well hibs

Kevin McDonald , Burnley
Garry Brady St Mirren busy midfielder
Luke Rogers Free Notts county

He's going to the MLS :agree:

Expecting Rain
29-12-2010, 08:59 AM
Although there are various positions on the pitch that could be improved upon, please Hibs bring in a centre forward that can hold the line, actually head the ball and score a few goals while he`s at it, it is an emergency.:fuming:

hibsbollah
29-12-2010, 09:03 AM
Although there are various positions on the pitch that could be improved upon, please Hibs bring in a centre forward that can hold the line, actually head the ball and score a few goals while he`s at it, it is an emergency.:fuming:

David Healy. If we persevere with this rumour it becomes inevitable that it will happen:greengrin

Expecting Rain
29-12-2010, 09:05 AM
David Healy. If we persevere with this rumour it becomes inevitable that it will happen:greengrin

Got to do something!:flag:

muirhousehibby
29-12-2010, 12:41 PM
Joe Garner
Jason Crowe
Miles Addison

:thumbsup:

Skanko79
29-12-2010, 12:43 PM
Joe Garner
Jason Crowe
Miles Addison

:thumbsup:

Garner and Addison would both cost well over 1m each so thats that out the window.

muirhousehibby
29-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Garner and Addison would both cost well over 1m each so thats that out the window.

Could possibly get them on loan deals till end of season.

Garner's loan is about to end and not been playing much under Billy Davies.

Miles Addison been out injured for a long time and a loan deal till end of season would maybe suit him.

Skanko79
29-12-2010, 01:18 PM

Miles Addison been out injured for a long time and a loan deal till end of season would maybe suit him.

maybe loan deals then, when Addison was fit last season he was being courted by the top 4 amongst a host of top european teams. Garner also been capped for england and highly rated when fit. dont get me wrong id take them both but feel we need a good solid unit just now, not players that will make us a wee bit better then bugger of at the end of the season.

muirhousehibby
29-12-2010, 01:41 PM
maybe loan deals then, when Addison was fit last season he was being courted by the top 4 amongst a host of top european teams. Garner also been capped for england and highly rated when fit. dont get me wrong id take them both but feel we need a good solid unit just now, not players that will make us a wee bit better then bugger of at the end of the season.

As long as we are playing spl football next season, i couldn't care how long any loan player would be with us.

SPL survival is top Priority. We would then have the whole of the summer to get players in and with so many possibly away in the summer we'd have a better idea of what positions too.

MacBean
29-12-2010, 01:45 PM
Gareth Bale
:agree:

Jim44
29-12-2010, 01:48 PM

Is there a chance that we might get him on loan while Billy Davies is still reeling from his recent unwanted publicity? :devil:

Skanko79
29-12-2010, 01:51 PM
As long as we are playing spl football next season, i couldn't care how long any loan player would be with us.

SPL survival is top Priority. We would then have the whole of the summer to get players in and with so many possibly away in the summer we'd have a better idea of what positions too.

so what you are saying is lets get these good players on loan, they play well which meant we stay up then at the end of the eason they bugger of and leave us back at square one again.

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-12-2010, 01:54 PM
I think there will be a lot of hacked off Hibees when the window closes and nowt much has changed player wise.

MacBean
29-12-2010, 01:58 PM
I think there will be a lot of hacked off Hibees when the window closes and nowt much has changed player wise.

my biggest fear, and i fear you may be right

muirhousehibby
29-12-2010, 01:58 PM
so what you are saying is lets get these good players on loan, they play well which meant we stay up then at the end of the eason they bugger of and leave us back at square one again.

Yes as long as were still in the spl than i'd be fine with that. As to oppose grounds who's no better than what we have at hibs and we get relegated and he buggers off back to middlesbrough. Or duffy who we've not even seen play yet.

Quick fix is all well get in jan.

muirhousehibby
29-12-2010, 02:03 PM
Is there a chance that we might get him on loan while Billy Davies is still reeling from his recent unwanted publicity? :devil:

Pmsl yeah Heard a rumour him and his m8 were so close he was thinking of make him his number 2 seeing his political party failed :thumbsup::na na:

iwasthere1972
29-12-2010, 02:06 PM
When does it open?

I know when it opens but is it double or single glazed? :doh:

Brads Laing
29-12-2010, 02:18 PM
Enter Daryll Duffy

HibeeMassive
29-12-2010, 02:55 PM
When do the SFA offices open for transfer window activity?

Everything needs to go through them, and all the paperwork in place - so I'm assuming, that even if we were on the ball, and had a couple of signings (or loanee's) agreed in principal prior to the 1st of Jan, we still couldn't have them registered in tine to play in the derby?