PDA

View Full Version : Wtf is happening?

Ryan69
27-12-2010, 02:23 AM
I didnt see the game due to living in Holland....but this is incredible.
Celtic beat these muppets 8-0 (I think)
hearts beat them 2 weeks ago 5-0!

Ive been saying all season that Aberdeen are going down.....scary thing is im starting to worry!

I was there when Kjell Olafsson condemned us!

What the **** is going on at ER!

A year ago......we were supposedly going tobe fighting for the title(I never believed that pish for a second)

Any ideas on what **** has gone wrong down ER......maybe we can reply the best response to Rod himself,theres something SERIOUSLY ****ing wrong here!

I apologise about the bad words.......I talk type when I feel a certain way,it kinda shows my feelings about this current situation! :fuming:

Baldy Foghorn
27-12-2010, 07:03 AM
I didnt see the game due to living in Holland....but this is incredible.
Celtic beat these muppets 8-0 (I think)
hearts beat them 2 weeks ago 5-0!

Ive been saying all season that Aberdeen are going down.....scary thing is im starting to worry!

I was there when Kjell Olafsson condemned us!

What the **** is going on at ER!

A year ago......we were supposedly going tobe fighting for the title(I never believed that pish for a second)

Any ideas on what **** has gone wrong down ER......maybe we can reply the best response to Rod himself,theres something SERIOUSLY ****ing wrong here!

I apologise about the bad words.......I talk type when I feel a certain way,it kinda shows my feelings about this current situation! :fuming:

Before our game, Aberdeen lost 19 goals in 3 away games.....

Something is seriously wrong at the club..... How are these players seriously under achieving.....??? What is being done at East Mains?? The players have attitude and application issues, and don't seem to want to work for any manager in situ? Are the problems more deep rooted and coming from the top?

Alfred E Newman
27-12-2010, 08:51 AM

Something is seriously wrong at the club..... How are these players seriously under achieving.....??? What is being done at East Mains?? The players have attitude and application issues, and don't seem to want to work for any manager in situ? Are the problems more deep rooted and coming from the top?

We are the only team in the league with a worse defence than Aberdeen which makes me seriously worried about the derby.

stokesmessiah
27-12-2010, 08:55 AM

Do other people find it seriously worrying and confusing that since the opening of EM we have looked like a worse team? In that we look un-trained?

BEEJ
27-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Brown / Knox have clearly made a quicker impact at Pittodrie than Calderwood / Adams have at ER.

Sad but true.