PDA

View Full Version : This Squad I don't get it .............

Sammy7nil
26-12-2010, 10:33 PM
With the exception of Riordan, Bamba, Zemmama and Miller (I dont know how)

Hibs is as good as it gets for them all, I would guess NONE will take a step up when leaving Hibs VERY few will make a sideways move and Most will be moving down a level or out of the game.

So are the really that bad they cant pull together turn things around in a VERY POOR SPL, Yogi has a lot to answer for filling and leaving the squad with this PPIISSHH.

Does anyone think any of the Squad will take a step up when leaving Hibs? If yes where do you think they will go ?:confused::confused::confused:

Albion Hibs
27-12-2010, 01:25 AM
With the exception of Riordan, Bamba, Zemmama and Miller (I dont know how)

Hibs is as good as it gets for them all, I would guess NONE will take a step up when leaving Hibs VERY few will make a sideways move and Most will be moving down a level or out of the game.

So are the really that bad they cant pull together turn things around in a VERY POOR SPL, Yogi has a lot to answer for filling and leaving the squad with this PPIISSHH.

Does anyone think any of the Squad will take a step up when leaving Hibs? If yes where do you think they will go ?:confused::confused::confused:

I dont think any of your above mentioned players will take a "step up" when leaving hibs.