PDA

View Full Version : Spend some money in January Petrie, or tell us how much relegation will cost...

new malkyhib
26-12-2010, 07:57 PM
It's that simple.

Andy74
26-12-2010, 09:54 PM
Every window we get player after player. Changing manager means it'll happen again. Can't say the board don't back the guys with players. Up to the managers to get them right and then manage them.

new malkyhib
26-12-2010, 10:00 PM
Every window we get player after player. Changing manager means it'll happen again. Can't say the board don't back the guys with players. Up to the managers to get them right and then manage them.

...all under the constraints of "the most competitive budget outside the OF" of course.

Which allows to bring in the likes of Joe Keenan and Paddy Cregg and David van Zanten.

These arguments are going round in circles, and I haven't advocated changing the manager - i'm curious though as to how he Hughes was favoured over him last year, but he manages to land the post this time round...

Let's just write this season off to another one in transition again though, eh?

Andy74
26-12-2010, 10:12 PM
...all under the constraints of "the most competitive budget outside the OF" of course.

Which allows to bring in the likes of Joe Keenan and Paddy Cregg and David van Zanten.

These arguments are going round in circles, and I haven't advocated changing the manager - i'm curious though as to how he Hughes was favoured over him last year, but he manages to land the post this time round...

Let's just write this season off to another one in transition again though, eh?

Our budget has also got us the likes of Stokes, miller, riordan, Murray, murphy, boozy, sproule, jones, killen, benji, zemmama and bamba in recent years. All about what you find eh?