PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else emotionless?

Liam89
26-12-2010, 07:43 PM
As the title says has anyone else just lost all feeling for Hibs at the moment?

blackpoolhibs
26-12-2010, 07:50 PM

:agree:
Again not too bothered. I'm in london, and watched the first 70 odd minutes on a tremendous stream, but couldnt get excited watching those hammer throwers. Riordan apart, they dont warm the cockles anymore. Hibs are boring to watch, the teams full of players who dont have the basic skills even for SPL standard.

georgieboy
26-12-2010, 07:51 PM
have been supporter for few decades - great stadium - great training facilities - crap team - yes emotion is lacking, BUT FROM THE PLAYERS !!!!!!!

TheEastTerrace
26-12-2010, 07:54 PM

Probably the best summary of it all. Both Hibs and Scottish football - sorry, just don't care anymore. Hibs will always be my club, but the game is dead in this country. I have absolute no faith or trust in the administrators, chairmen and executives to sort it out either. Sad, very sad. Used to be a massive part of my life.

Liam89
26-12-2010, 07:54 PM
Again not too bothered. I'm in london, and watched the first 70 odd minutes on a tremendous stream, but couldnt get excited watching those hammer throwers. Riordan apart, they dont warm the cockles anymore. Hibs are boring to watch, the teams full of players who dont have the basic skills even for SPL standard.

The thing is even at the best of times the SPL is a boring league and with the Hibs team being tremendously bad it just makes for a lack lustre feeling inside of me every time I watch them.

Hiber-nation
26-12-2010, 07:55 PM

Absolutely. The usual pair of numptys a few seats behind me were going totally ballistic as per usual but I was just sitting there yet again in near silence, the odd shake of the head and a "****** off Hibs" at the final whistle and that was about that.

I've quite happily watched the Spurs game and had my Xmas dinner leftovers fry-up and half a bottle of red and had almost forgotten all about Hibs until now.

SaulGoodman
26-12-2010, 07:56 PM
Right now I couldn't care less. I still go to every Home game and the occasional away game but after the game I feel no emotion whatsoever, win or lose.

As the full time whistle went after today's game people were shouting, booing even kicking chairs. I got up calmly and left, got into the car, drove home and relaxed in front the TV. Not one thing said about the game since I was there.

I don't know what it is, I've never felt this way about Hibs before.

LaMotta
26-12-2010, 08:10 PM
Absolutely. The usual pair of numptys a few seats behind me were going totally ballistic as per usual but I was just sitting there yet again in near silence, the odd shake of the head and a "****** off Hibs" at the final whistle and that was about that.

I've quite happily watched the Spurs game and had my Xmas dinner leftovers fry-up and half a bottle of red and had almost forgotten all about Hibs until now.

Me too. Don't think the new stand and the half empty stadium is really helping drum up my enthusiasm either.

Some bams still seem to go radge shouting blue murder at every bad pass or missed tackle - I can't see the point in letting it bother me too much - if I did I'd spend the majority of my life in misery.

calumhibee1
26-12-2010, 08:14 PM
Nope. I'm ****ing raging. Far from emotionless.

Baldy Foghorn
26-12-2010, 08:24 PM

No, but I am absolutely gutted tonight, and worried about this team.....

Sir David Gray
26-12-2010, 08:34 PM
I'm far from emotionless. We have just lost to a side that hadn't scored a goal in over 400 minutes of SPL football, that had lost their last 7 matches and had been bottom of the league.

We are the only SPL side that Aberdeen has beaten in four months, and they've done it twice.

I'm disgusted by this result and I am absolutely dreading New Year's Day. :boo hoo:

down-the-slope
26-12-2010, 08:38 PM
It obvious who are the irregular attenders at ER...they are the ones getting in a right state and berating all and sundry, and in dager of having a heart attack...those regular endurers are just about immune to the effects of the fare on offer......

Sir David Gray
26-12-2010, 08:44 PM
It obvious who are the irregular attenders at ER...they are the ones getting in a right state and berating all and sundry, and in dager of having a heart attack...those regular endurers are just about immune to the effects of the fare on offer......

Obviously not.

I've been to every home game this season. What I saw today came as no surprise but I was still angry at the end of the game.

jackhfc
26-12-2010, 08:46 PM
Didn't realise we're one of those 'Sing when yer winning' teams

Hiber-nation
26-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Didn't realise we're one of those 'Sing when yer winning' teams

:confused:

Ever heard of fans who sing the players praises after one of the worst performances in our history?

jackhfc
26-12-2010, 08:57 PM
:confused:

Ever heard of fans who sing the players praises after one of the worst performances in our history?

My point was aimed at the OP, the fans overall this whole season have been great IMO:flag:

Hiber-nation
26-12-2010, 09:06 PM
My point was aimed at the OP, the fans overall this whole season have been great IMO:flag:

Ok cool.

I suppose me sitting here moaning away means I do care. The thought of having to fork out another 400 odd quid next season to watch players who would struggle to get a game for the likes of St Mirren, St Johnstone and Hamilton who get a third of the gate receipts we do does make me very angry come to think of it....

The Voice Of Reason
26-12-2010, 09:22 PM
I'm far from emotionless. We have just lost to a side that hadn't scored a goal in over 400 minutes of SPL football, that had lost their last 7 matches and had been bottom of the league.

We are the only SPL side that Aberdeen has beaten in four months, and they've done it twice.

I'm disgusted by this result and I am absolutely dreading New Year's Day. :boo hoo:

That sums up exactly how am feeling. Like yourself, dreading the New Years Day game.

DaveF
26-12-2010, 09:23 PM

As am I.

Calderwood needs to work a minor miracle with this lot in the next few months to keep us up.

matty_f
26-12-2010, 09:27 PM

:agree: Same here. Had decided to get pished but cannae even muster the enthusiasm for that now either.

sKipper
26-12-2010, 09:30 PM

You are right but I am fuming about it.

Millions squandered when we had the chance to build up a really good squad.

Hibs will never challenge. If we couldn't do it with money we've no chance in future.

DaveF
26-12-2010, 09:31 PM
You are right but I am fuming about it.

Millions squandered when we had the chance to build up a really good squad.

Hibs will never challenge. If we couldn't do it with money we've no chance in future.

But, we have a shiny new stand.... :rolleyes:

calumhibee1
26-12-2010, 09:37 PM

I've been to nearly every game, home and away this season, and i'm gutted at the present state of things, as is everyone else i know that goes to the majority of games. :confused: