PDA

View Full Version : Paul Hartley v Liam Miller

Sammy7nil
26-12-2010, 07:36 PM
NO CONTEST

And as for some who say we fell out of the game when Liam went off. A JOKE we were never in it.

Miller is a totally guttless A well past his best Fud Totally bossed him.

3pm
26-12-2010, 08:18 PM
Scary. I was talking to my Dad and Brother-in-law earlier, I compared these 2. Hartley won in my comparison as well.

Hibs Class
26-12-2010, 08:33 PM
:agree: I was excited when we signed Miller but he has turned out to be the latest in a long line of imposters. I don't care about what he could do, or what he is capable of, I only care about what he actually does and it is generally less than nothing.

sahib
26-12-2010, 08:35 PM
:agree: I was excited when we signed Miller but he has turned out to be the latest in a long line of imposters. I don't care about what he could do, or what he is capable of, I only care about what he actually does and it is generally less than nothing.

Why is that?

bigstu
26-12-2010, 08:59 PM
agreed, miller is an imposter, he is apparently meant to be a quality player but he hasn't shown evidence of this at hibs.
Hartley, although i hate him, is someone who shows passion & steps up to the plate when its needed, Miller is someone who hides when its needed

Hibs Class
26-12-2010, 09:07 PM
Why is that?

agreed, miller is an imposter, he is apparently meant to be a quality player but he hasn't shown evidence of this at hibs.
Hartley, although i hate him, is someone who shows passion & steps up to the plate when its needed, Miller is someone who hides when its needed

Was about to post the same. I think Miller is talented, but hard work beats talent if talent doesn't work hard and I think that Miller is a shirker who lacks heart and lacks commitment. He's had a few decent games and chipped in with a few goals, but as far as being our lynchpin - as I hoped he would be - is concerned he has been a huge disappointment.

BEEJ
26-12-2010, 09:16 PM
Problem is that Miller is an automatic first choice when fit and available for selection.

His apparent 'quality' and footballing CV always seems to stand him in good stead.

Future17
26-12-2010, 10:13 PM
Doesn't have the heart to play centre-midfield and his use of the ball has got worse in his time at the club (although that's probably true with a lot of the players).

Time to move on as his contract is up in the summer.

The Harp Awakes
26-12-2010, 10:36 PM
Miller has not lived up to expectations but the main reason for this IMO is the absolute dross around about him and the formation Hibs play. There is never a wide out ball and little or no movement or pace up front. The best midfield player in the world would look ***** in the same circumstances.

I think Miller will move at the end of the season to a better team than Hibs and be a success.

Sammy7nil
26-12-2010, 10:54 PM
Miller has not lived up to expectations but the main reason for this IMO is the absolute dross around about him and the formation Hibs play. There is never a wide out ball and little or no movement or pace up front. The best midfield player in the world would look ***** in the same circumstances.

I think Miller will move at the end of the season to a better team than Hibs and be a success.

Someone will take a chance But a better team who ?

Not EPL and not the OF so maybe Hearts or Championship.

I doubt very much he will be a success anywhere he simply does not want it enough and proved this at every club he has been at.

MWHIBBIES
26-12-2010, 10:55 PM

That pish is getting old.

Miller was a disgrace today and Hartley is twice the player he is no matter how much we boo and abuse him.

The Harp Awakes
26-12-2010, 11:09 PM
That pish is getting old.

Miller was a disgrace today and Hartley is twice the player he is no matter how much we boo and abuse him.

Say what you like mate, that's my opinion so if you don't like it, tough.

The Harp Awakes
26-12-2010, 11:12 PM
Someone will take a chance But a better team who ?
Not EPL and not the OF so maybe Hearts or Championship.

I doubt very much he will be a success anywhere he simply does not want it enough and proved this at every club he has been at.

Well I can think of quite a few SPL teams better than Hibs just now:cool2:

Matty_Jack04
26-12-2010, 11:12 PM
Liam Miller is a disgrace! There is no way this guy has the heart to help get us out this mess. Wage theif

MWHIBBIES
26-12-2010, 11:17 PM
Say what you like mate, that's my opinion so if you don't like it, tough.Its was nothing against you as your obviously welcome to your opinion but i think miller is just a pish as the players around him.

The Harp Awakes
26-12-2010, 11:22 PM
Its was nothing against you as your obviously welcome to your opinion but i think miller is just a pish as the players around him.

Fair do's not got a problem with that. I just think that there are a good few deserving of the eject button before Miller - all in IMO of course:tin hat:

Expecting Rain
27-12-2010, 09:37 AM
Miller was poor against Aberdeen, it happens......................some players are consistently poor!

scott7_0(Prague)
27-12-2010, 09:55 AM
Miller was poor against Aberdeen, it happens......................some players are consistently poor!

And would you drop Miller into the "some players are consistently poor!" Category??

Expecting Rain
27-12-2010, 09:58 AM
And would you drop Miller into the "some players are consistently poor!" Category??

No i wouldn`t, Miller is a good player who had a poor game, some of the others are poor players full stop.

scott7_0(Prague)
27-12-2010, 10:03 AM
No i wouldn`t, Miller is a good player who had a poor game, some of the others are poor players full stop.

For me I am of the opinion that it is games rather than just this one game!

lucky
27-12-2010, 10:04 AM
I am one of the pro miller hibs supporters. He has had to work along side Rankin, De Graffe, Mcbride and Stevenson so he has hardly had the chance to shine with his midfield colleagues. Alternatively he has had Nish play the ball up to.
He is one of the few at ER who is actually a football player. Yes I wish he could work harder and show more bottle but that's not his game. He is a ball player who needs players showing for him.

.Sean.
27-12-2010, 10:32 AM
How many excuses do folk want to find for the continued ***** form of Miller? Time to accept he's average, heartless, doesn't make a challenge and is regularly posted missing. He's at Hibs as Yogi jizzed over the past clubs on his CV and thought he'd do a job in a poor league. He's at Hibs as nobody else wanted him.

sahib
27-12-2010, 11:00 AM

Exactly.

.Sean.
27-12-2010, 11:18 AM
Have you seen much of Hibs in 2010? :confused:

Miller's one who has been 'consistently poor'.

Taz_hibee
27-12-2010, 11:55 AM
Have you seen much of Hibs in 2010? :confused:

Miller's one who has been 'consistently poor'.

Agreed :agree:

Gala Foxes
27-12-2010, 04:21 PM
One guy is committed, puts himself about and gets stuck right in, the other plays for Hibs

Stevie Reid
27-12-2010, 05:42 PM
I've said this before but if we can't get a player who will have a good game and positively influence matches 75% of the time for the same money that we are paying Liam Miller, then we are in trouble.

If he can't impose himself in a game as important as yesterday against such poor opposition, then he is absolutely no use to us for the rest of the season. The fact that he has been hooked against St. Johnstone and Aberdeen in our last 2 home games when we desperately needed a goal, says it all.