PDA

View Full Version : I just want to say...

Hibernia Na Eir
26-12-2010, 05:20 PM
Scottish football is sheite!
lost all interest and, sadly, losing real interest whether we get relegated or not. Watching swans in St Mags Loch is more interesting than the Ess-pee-hell:agree:

TheEastTerrace
26-12-2010, 05:28 PM
lost all interest and, sadly, losing real interest whether we get relegated or not. Watching swans in St Mags Loch is more interesting than the Ess-pee-hell:agree:

Thousands more agree. Scottish football is fast heading for poor gates on a regular basis, including us.

sahib
26-12-2010, 06:08 PM
Thousands more agree. Scottish football is fast heading for poor gates on a regular basis, including us.

People have unreasonable expectations fuelled by the high price of admission which leads people to think they are attending some sort of entertainment. Those that can pay this can also afford to have football of the highest standard available on a daily basis in through the electronic media, in it's various forms. Obviously, the home grown product will suffer by comparison.

Baldy Foghorn
27-12-2010, 07:12 AM

How can any Hibs fan so they are losing interest whether they are relegated or not????:rolleyes::rolleyes::taxi

H18Y GW
27-12-2010, 07:50 AM
How can any Hibs fan so they are losing interest whether they are relegated or not????:rolleyes::rolleyes::taxi

I agree with you, but I walked away from ER yesterday not surprised and not REALLY hurting , that has crept up over the last year and its fair to say if Hamilton improve we are in trouble, we look unable to save ourselves .

Aberdeen have players to come back.in ,St Mirren will fight as they have been there ,done that ,

It's looking grim!!!!

Thomson1875
27-12-2010, 08:42 AM
Not really something i want to think about but we are no better than a first division side. The annoying thing is some of the players go off the park smiling and having a joke with each other like they dont care, Nearly our whole team thinks there better than they are.

The only players i would keep from our usual starting line up/subs are Galbraith, Deeks, Brown and spoony.

Stephens looks a good young talent but doesnt seem to get his game often.

Iknow we wont get rid of that many players but i hope most of our current squad are dropped and give some of the youth ago. If a team of youngsters got beat but played their socks off like they wanted to achieve something id be happy. It would be much better than watching the p*sh we have to put up with.CC needs to try some of them out. Not seento many of our young team but Byrne when he was playing was always getting in about it, Few mistakes due to lack of experience but worked his socks off imo. We need a team like this with some pace about it. Aberdeen where sprinting past most of our players yesterday.

Hibernia Na Eir
27-12-2010, 09:03 AM
and as i mentioned in another post, we wont have the players to get us back up, like we did a decade ago, IF we drop down to 1st. Its a bad situation.

There's no doubt that the debt cutting and infastructure expenditure is now costing Hibs dear and at some cost on the field. Lets just hope that others like Aberdeen and Dundee Utd have to follow our suit.

SloopJB
27-12-2010, 11:05 AM
I disagree, I don't think Scottish football is as poor as some say and it's unfair to say the whole game is rank just because we are.
Seems any time we get beat it's the Scottish game that's at fault.

The bottom line is we have a team that are good enough to get relgated this season. Unless there are major changes in the player pool I reckon we might just manage that.

Good players are required to save us this season as no amount of luck will carry us through, the one positive from this run of performances is that those that hold the purse strings must see that to stay the same will result in a loss of income next season so will sanction a rescue package in the Januaryt transfer window

ahibby
27-12-2010, 11:11 AM
I agree with you, but I walked away from ER yesterday not surprised and not REALLY hurting , that has crept up over the last year and its fair to say if Hamilton improve we are in trouble, we look unable to save ourselves .

Aberdeen have players to come back.in ,St Mirren will fight as they have been there ,done that ,

It's looking grim!!!!

Ignoring that we have Bamba, Zemama and Duffy to come back?