PDA

View Full Version : Hibs 12th Man V Red Army 12

Hibs12thMan
26-12-2010, 09:14 AM
After their Ultras faded into history the Aberdeen fans have set up the Red Army 12.

Today the two Armies face each other in battle for the first time proper … well since our Singing Section has become better established and more recognised.

:flag::flag::flag:

After each game over the past few weeks the Hibs 12th Man and the Singing Section have been praised by the Hibs Directors and players; our support has heard nothing like it for decades; we’ve been heard and mentioned in the media; our nearest and dearest think they should copy us! :na na:

Today, as we come up against another group trying to do what the Hibs 12thMan is doing, it is the day our Singing Section must show their muscle. If there is to be more than one 12th Man in Scotland the Hibs 12th Man must be the best; the Singing Section must the loudest; Calderwoods Green and White Army always has the best time. :greengrin

Today isn’t a dress rehearsal for the derby; today, like every match, is the real thing :agree:.

Ladies and gentlemen; boys and girls; supporters in all the home stands; get set to take up your positions for battle, the challengers are already on their way.

The Hibs 12th Man website is currently down because of technical issues and will be restored as soon as possible – a possible cyber-attack, another battle to win.

Now who do you think might set up a cyber-attack at this time? :devil:

hibeeleicester
26-12-2010, 09:17 AM
Well done boys! :aok:

Make sure you get some videos for us in Englandshire! :thumbsup:

Thomson1875
26-12-2010, 09:23 AM
Must say im really up for this game, Its good knowing you can go to a game having a good sing song and becoming more popular by the game. I only ever used to join in when someone started a song, never started one, if i have enough pints im going to try start life with you by the proclaimers.

anyway lets show this lot who we are, and that we mean buisness.

frazeHFC
26-12-2010, 10:05 AM
Great inspirational speach Hibs12thMan :aok:

We need another 20 minute long "Calderwoods, green and white army" :top marks

Well done everyone in the Hibs 12th Man, going to games is much funner with a good atmosphere and you have done the whole club proud :flag:

If we continue our support like the last two home games then most other clubs have a mountain to climb to match it.

I sit in the FF and although not many people sing in there, i will be one of few in that stand to stand up and be in good voice :aok:

Supraninja
26-12-2010, 10:29 AM
Just recovered from a bad cold but I've lost my voice and can't manage more than whispering :ill:

I'll clap lots or something...

the happy hibee
26-12-2010, 12:51 PM
It would be good today if the 12th man sang ( PETRIE PETRIE SIGN HIM UP ) refering to the man that is known as the goal machine DEEK! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hibs12thMan
26-12-2010, 12:53 PM
A message from a Director of Hibernian FC

I'm looking forward to seeing how the [Hibs] 12th Man drown out the Red army as they are always enthusiastic and esp on Boxing day! Should be fun.

Whilst it does add to the noise, the stadium team have asked me just highlight that the banging on the stadium wall is loosening off a few panels - don't want to dampen the enthusiasm nor noise but just note pls.

So let have some fun and send them homeward tae think again!

As for our home.

Come on guys, its only just been finished, particularly the East! :cool2: Don’t know what to say other than if you find any lose nuts in the East please let someone know. :aok:

Riordans Boots
26-12-2010, 01:00 PM
After their Ultras faded into history the Aberdeen fans have set up the Red Army 12.

Today the two Armies face each other in battle for the first time proper … well since our Singing Section has become better established and more recognised.

:flag:::flag:

After each game over the past few weeks the Hibs 12th Man and the Singing Section have been praised by the Hibs Directors and players; our support has heard nothing like it for decades; we’ve been heard and mentioned in the media; our nearest and dearest think they should copy us! :na na:

Today, as we come up against another group trying to do what the Hibs 12thMan is doing, it is the day our Singing Section must show their muscle. If there is to be more than one 12th Man in Scotland the Hibs 12th Man must be the best; the Singing Section must the loudest; Calderwoods Green and White Army always has the best time. :greengrin

Today isn’t a dress rehearsal for the derby; today, like every match, is the real thing :agree:.

Ladies and gentlemen; boys and girls; supporters in all the home stands; get set to take up your positions for battle, the challengers are already on their way.

The Hibs 12th Man website is currently down because of technical issues and will be restored as soon as possible – a possible cyber-attack, another battle to win.

Now who do you think might set up a cyber-attack at this time? :devil:

:top marks

Mon the Hibs

Keith_M
26-12-2010, 01:03 PM
Don’t know what to say other than if you find any lose nuts in the East please let someone know. :aok:

I thought that was a pre-requisite for sitting there.

:greengrin

Anyway, I've decided to get over myself and go to the game today. See you all there.

Hainan Hibs
26-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Chanting Calderwood's Green and White Army vs chants of "Aberdeen....ABERDEEN", ER will be an absolute caldron today:agree:

H18sry
26-12-2010, 07:37 PM
Sheep fans won this aswell I'm afraid :agree:

seanraff07
26-12-2010, 07:45 PM
Took a couple of videos today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5xSJNe49_U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTCxY5H9iKw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

hibees707070
26-12-2010, 07:49 PM
Fans quiet again today. Was a good idea to start this but sadly it will never work!

lucky
26-12-2010, 07:57 PM
Sheep fans one this aswell I'm afraid :agree:

The sheep were very quite today but the few Hibs fans that did sing , sung about Hearts or Hartley

MSK
26-12-2010, 08:29 PM
Took a couple of videos today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5xSJNe49_U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTCxY5H9iKw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=ULMe & my bro were in CC 167/168..my heid is in there somewhere ..:greengrin

Our first time in that section (veteran Eastie's)..good effort..need more songs though..:flag:

seanraff07
26-12-2010, 08:44 PM
Me & my bro were in CC 167/168..my heid is in there somewhere ..:greengrin

Our first time in that section (veteran Eastie's)..good effort..need more songs though..:flag:

Haha.. you should go there more often.. the more numbers we can get there, the better the atmosphere will be.:agree:

Aye we do, I've got videos for most of the home games this season and just listening to them you can tell we need more songs.

Hibernia Na Eir
27-12-2010, 09:08 AM
Haha.. you should go there more often.. the more numbers we can get there, the better the atmosphere will be.:agree:

Aye we do, I've got videos for most of the home games this season and just listening to them you can tell we need more songs.

Bring back the old "party tunes" of the 80s, always livened up ER :wink:

Thomson1875
27-12-2010, 09:26 AM
Me & my bro were in CC 167/168..my heid is in there somewhere ..:greengrin

Im in 167 DD i took a few videos not watched them yet i'll upload them in a bit.

frazeHFC
27-12-2010, 02:39 PM
Sheep fans won this aswell I'm afraid :agree:

They hardly sang at all. Only after both goals and during the trouble in their end. Apart from that, hardly heard them. They were still better than other teams though tbh.