PDA

View Full Version : Team for Aberdeen.............

PISTOL1875
24-12-2010, 01:26 PM
Your thoughts on a postcard please.......

I'd go with this provided everyone was fit.........

Brown

RB-Hart
CB-Bamba
CB-Dickoh
LB-Grounds

RM-W'Spoon/De Graff
CM-Miller
CM-Murray
LM-Stevenson

AM-Riordan

CF-Trakys

Cabbage1875
24-12-2010, 01:37 PM
Your thoughts on a postcard please.......

I'd go with this provided everyone was fit.........

Brown

RB-Hart
LB-Bamba
CB-Dickoh
CB-Grounds

RM-W'Spoon/De Graff
CM-Miller
CM-Murray
LM-Galbraith/Rankin

AM-Riordan

CF-Trakys

Bamba left back looks a bit iffy for starters ;)

I would go with:

_________________Brown

Hart_______Hogg________Dickoh______Grounds

______________Bamba_____Murray

Wotherspoon_____________________Zemmama

________________________Riordan

___________________Trakys

If all were fit.

I have no time for Liam Miller and am quite surprised at the love-in for him on the other thread. I just don't see this 'great ball player' that others seem to see. Our midfield there has bite, decent passing ability and clever players in advanced areas. I have only picked Michael Hart as I can't think of anyone else. He is a liability for me and teams are starting to target his lack of pace, as we saw at Killie last week.

A win on Boxing Day is so vital, the most important game of the season so far for me. :flag:

PISTOL1875
24-12-2010, 01:40 PM

I would go with:

_________________Brown

If all were fit.

I have no time for Liam Miller and am quite surprised at the love-in for him on the other thread. I just don't see this 'great ball player' that others seem to see. Our midfield there has bite, decent passing ability and clever players in advanced areas. I have only picked Michael Hart as I can't think of anyone else. He is a liability for me and teams are starting to target his lack of pace, as we saw at Killie last week.

A win on Boxing Day is so vital, the most important game of the season so far for me. :flag:

Bamba at LB has been edited my friend.. :wink::wink::wink:

I'm a bit funny about Miller as well but with no Zemmama at the moment , he's the next best thing to a creative midfielder we have..

Obviously I would've put Zemmama in from the start but he's not ready yet so hopefully he might get a place on the bench but I still think its a bit early...

Cabbage1875
24-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Bamba at LB has been edited my friend.. :wink::wink::wink:

I'm a bit funny about Miller as well but with no Zemmama at the moment , he's the next best thing to a creative midfielder we have..

Obviously I would've put Zemmama in from the start but he's not ready yet so hopefully he might get a place on the bench but I still think its a bit early...

Aye I thought that was a typo, you were too quick on the edit button for me :wink:

Is wee Zemmama definitely not available for the game? I would give him a cameo at the very least just for the lift it would give the supporters! Im not sure obviously how far on he is in the recovery, but even if he is half fit I'd give him a wee run out. We really are lacking in attacking ideas so the quicker the better for him!

Sir David Gray
24-12-2010, 01:48 PM

I would go with:

_________________Brown

If all were fit.

There's no way that Zemmama will be fit to start on Boxing Day.

I would suggest that the Ayr Utd match (8th January) or the Celtic match (15th January) might be a more realistic target.

PISTOL1875
24-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Aye I thought that was a typo, you were too quick on the edit button for me :wink:

Is wee Zemmama definitely not available for the game? I would give him a cameo at the very least just for the lift it would give the supporters! Im not sure obviously how far on he is in the recovery, but even if he is half fit I'd give him a wee run out. We really are lacking in attacking ideas so the quicker the better for him!

According to reports he back in full training but I do feel Boxing Day would too early for him.. I was hoping to see him on the bench for Hertz but as FalkirkHibee correctly points out , the matches against Ayr or even Celtic would be a more realistic possibility...

147lothian
24-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Thats a must win game no matter who lines up!:agree:

yekimevol
24-12-2010, 03:22 PM
_______________brown
wortherspoon bamba dickoh stevenson/grounds
________murray________miller_____
zemmama_________________________galrbaith
_______________riordan
_______________Trakys

Diclonius
24-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Brown

Hart Bamba Dickoh Grounds

Wotherspoon de Graaf Murray Stevenson

Trakys Riordan

Judas Iscariot
24-12-2010, 04:14 PM
Brown

Wotherspoon Bamba Dickoh Hanlon

De Graaf Miller Murray Galbraith

Trakys Riordan

PaulSmith
24-12-2010, 04:15 PM
I doubt bamba will play due to a hamstring injury.

CallumHibs07
24-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Surely McBride deserves another chance? He can't make the current midfield any worse.

Brown

Hart Dickoh Bamba Grounds

McBride

Wotherspoon Miller De Graaf

Riordan Trakys

Wotherspiniesta
24-12-2010, 05:20 PM
..............Brown.................

Hart...Hanlon...Dickoh..Grounds

.........Bamba...Miller............

W'spoon....Riordan....Galbraith

...............Trakys...............

Subs:Stack..Murray..Rankin..Nish..De Graaf..Horner..Crawford

Franck Le God
24-12-2010, 06:08 PM
I doubt bamba will play due to a hamstring injury.

:agree: Sky Sports saying he's out.

biggie1875
24-12-2010, 06:14 PM
what about duffy ? is he not fully fit yet ?

Cameron1875
24-12-2010, 06:17 PM
:agree: Sky Sports saying he's out.

What are the chances of him being out of dundee utd and hearts games aswell just in time for transfer window :rolleyes:

eastmainsmsh
24-12-2010, 07:36 PM
Brown

Stephens,Bamba,Dickoh
Murray
Wotherspoon,Miller,Mcbride,Stevenson,Galbraith
,Riordan

sundo1875
24-12-2010, 07:41 PM
..............Brown.................

Hart...Hanlon...Dickoh..Grounds

.........Bamba...Miller............

W'spoon....Riordan....Galbraith

...............Trakys...............

Subs:Stack..Murray..Rankin..Nish..De Graaf..Horner..Crawford

who is he?

Wotherspiniesta
24-12-2010, 07:49 PM
who is he?

Under 19 striker :aok:

Hibs90
24-12-2010, 08:00 PM
Brown
Wotherspoon Hogg Bamba Hanlon

Murray
Miller Rankin

Duffy Trakys Riordan

With an appearance from Zouma please. Oh and 3 points if possible thanks Santa.

thebakerboy
24-12-2010, 08:24 PM
Brown
Hart Dickoh Bamba/Hanlon Hanlon/Grounds

McBride Murray

Wotherspoon Miller Riordan

Trakys

If Bamba is not fit I'd have Hanlon in to replace him but if not I do not think Grounds puts enough into it so I'd have Hanlon at left back. I think McBride deserves his chance and along with Murray can help the defense and allow the front 4 just to attack , with the players we have I think this line up is the best we can put out. Hope we can have Zemamma and Duffy on the bench to change it if needed.:blowing:rudolph

Franck Le God
25-12-2010, 12:47 AM
What are the chances of him being out of dundee utd and hearts games aswell just in time for transfer window :rolleyes:

I honestly don't think with the nonsense he pulled in the summer that any team will touch him. It was the worst thing he could have done in terms of advertising himself to any potential buyer.

Franck is God
25-12-2010, 09:12 AM
My team for tomorrow would be as below. Hart has been mince recently and offering nothing going forward, I'd put Spoony back there for now. I'd also like to see Mcbride back in the side, he's not fancy but he does the simple things well.

Brown

Wotherspoon---Dickoh---Bamba---Grounds

McBride

DeGraaf---Miller---Galbraith

Nish--Riordan

Subs

Smith
Hart
Hogg
Murray
Rankin
Trakys